The Elevator Ride Chapter 4

AN: When I wrote this Ryan and D-trix were still living in LA. I hope y'all like this not sure I really like this chapter that much. I'm trying get more chapters done before I post more. Thinking of changing the title to something else, if you have an idea let me know. Any suggestions on what you want to read in the story also let me know.  Oh should I put this as a part 2 or keep it going as chapters how I have it now? Sorry It's really long lol. I didn't relize that it would go into 3 pages.

AN: I love Vampire Diaries so that's where I got the idea for the Blood bags.

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning around 10:30am and heard whispering in the next room that I shouldn't be able to hear and then I remembered what happen last night and quickly ran out of bed, and into the other room to find Lauren and Dom whispering and Dom looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning how are you?"

"Um did that really happen last night, I'm not a freaking Vampire that was all dream right?" I asked freaked out, Lauren and Dom both looked at me.

"It wasn't a dream, it really happened." said Dom.

"No," I said backing up shaking my head.

"Dom I can't believe you did this to him." said Lauren.

"I know I'm sorry." said Dom.

"Promise me you will not turn or tell the other guys." said Lauren.

"I promise." said Dom.

"You've gone a year without anyone knowing, now Ryan knows and also is one of us now." said Lauren looking at me.

"I know baby, I'm really sorry, I was so thirsty, I couldn't help it, Ryan knows not to say anything." Said Dom looking at me.

"Um yeah I won't." I told them.

"Good, please don't go out and feed during the day, you will risk someone seeing what you are, It's better to feed at night, you understand Ryan?" asked Lauren.

"Yes I do." I told her.

"Good, Dom will help you with the rest, I know this is overwhelming at first but you will get used to it." said Lauren, I nodded.

"Chester is coming over today, do you think Ryan will be ok?" asked Dom.

"No probably not but you have the backup blood, give that to him before Chester gets here, also Ryan do not tell Chester please." said Lauren.

"Ok I won't, I understand." I told her.

"Good, I have to get going now, again Ryan please don't tell Chester, I would say to call Chester to tell him to come over another day but Ryan needs to get used to being around Humans to get used to everything." said Lauren.

"I know Lauren, I'll watch him, it's going to be awhile before Chester gets here." said Dom, Lauren nodded and left the apartment.

"I don't think I can handle this, I don't like it, I'm not comfortable at all." I told Dom pacing the room.

"Calm down it's ok, you're a new Vampire and you need to get used to it, once you get more blood in your system, you will calm down, it's ok, please just sit down, you want me to get the blood?" asked Dom.

"Yes please." I told him, I was still pacing for a few minutes, until Dom came back holding a bag.

"Here you go." said Dom, handing it to me, I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What is that?" I asked confused.

"It's a bag of blood." said Dom

"I see that, I drink it like that?" I asked.