Just Like Your Father

Sugawara's POV

(TW- Fighting and slight abuse)

I wake up, without his warm embrace surrounding me. Right...he has school. I sigh silently to myself as I curl myself up. Just like in the city, Suga.

Lately, I've felt more alone...I don't know why. After that phone call with my mom, I've been worried. That "visit" yesterday didn't help either. She knows I'm here and if she find out, she's going to hurt me...or worst, hurt Daichi...I know it. She won't hurt back. Maybe if I leave and face the consequences as it was...I can't just run away though...he'll worry.

I'll just go back to sleep...

—————time skip to 4:30 pm————

I look down at the sidewalk as Daichi and I walk through the silent park.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been quiet since I got home." I snap out of my gaze and look up at him, nodding, "yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." He was about to ask another question before holding back, I could tell.

"I have to go home eventually...and I'm thinking of when.." he sighs, nodding his head, "your mom looked really mad...are you sure?"

"I'll just ask Munnsun to come with me...she never hurts me in front of her."

"Is that why she's with you all the time?" I nod my head, "yeah..." we continue walking in silence.

"I was thinking to go back tomorrow...I want you to at least go to the train station with me...you know-"

"Yeah...are you absolutely sure you want to go." We stop walking and I turn my head away and shake my head.

"No...I don't want to...but if I don't, then I'll regret it later. I have to catch up on school too..." I say quietly. He was quiet before sighing out loud, "okay..."

"I'm-" he shakes his head, "can you please stop saying that?" I flinch at his tone, "o-okay..."

"I'm sorry but...you keep saying that..and it-"

"It annoys you..." I'm annoying him. It's about time...

"It's not always negative with you, Suga! It makes me feel bad that you say it all the time! I only slept three hours last night because it worried me!" Great, great,great, just don't say anything.

"I-I..." just shut up. He doesn't want to see you. Go away.

Daichi breathes out, looking down.

"Let's go..." he says quietly, continuing to walk. What are you going to do? I contemplate with myself whether or not I should follow. There's a back way back to Daichi's house...I could just take that, but it would be longer.

Daichi looked back, "Suga? Let's go." No...

"I-I'll just take the other way...to clear my head...I don't want to bother you..." I say quietly, waving as I turn around, continuing to walk.

Sora's POV

I hear the door open and it was quiet, "Hey boys- oh-" it was just Daichi, with a not so happy expression on his face.

"Hey, Daichi. Where's Kōushi?"

"Longer walk." He says, glumly, "what happened?"

"Another fight." This seemed to happen a lot lately. Maybe it was about time for Suga to go back to Tokyo.

"Why?" I turn off the stove and look over him.

"....it's nothing...we were just tired..."

"He's not the kind to argue when he's tired."