No,Not Right

Daichi's POV

I hugged Suga tightly, but not too much that it hurt him.

"I want to go with you..." he whispers, his mother was standing behind us.

"Just tell me when your discharged and I'll come back...I swear. Then you can come over for a couple days. Just don't tell anyone." I whisper, he nods slightly, "okay..." we pull away, but before I leave, I whisper in his ear, "I love you.." his face turns a bright pink, "I-I love you too..." this caught me by surprise. I even felt myself get flustered.

Thudump...

Thudump...

I smile widely, feeling tears of happiness fill my eyes, I hug him again. He pats my shoulder, giving a soft chuckle.

"You missed a couple days of school, you need to go home." He says, pushing me off gently, or else I wouldn't let go otherwise.

I walk out of the hospital with a wide smile on my face, my mom was parked outside, waiting. I get into the passenger seat, put on the seatbelt, and look out the window, the small smile still on my face.

"Okay, Mr. Runaway. Why are you smiling?"

"Happy to get home." I lie, smiling towards my mom.

"Mhm" she sasses, keeping her eyes on the road.

I love you too.

I bit my bottom lip, trying to stop myself from smiling. The words repeating in my head just made it more difficult. I felt like I was a video game character. You try to get onto the next level so much times, you start to give up, but once you got it, you feel as if you've accomplished...but there's always the possibility that the next level is even more difficult than the last. Which terrifies me...

———time skip to a week brought to you by✨writers block✨———

I hug Suga tightly as he comes off of the train. I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck, having the home scent of vanilla.

"I missed you so much..." I whisper, he looks at me with a bright smile, "it's only been a week!"

"Yeah, with only two phone calls." I tease, hugging him once more. I loved this guy...from the top of his ahoge to the tip of his shoes. I love him. A lot more than I needed to.

—————✨writers block✨————

We walk into my room, laughing of what we saw.

"I really really really wish I didn't see that." I groan, walking over to Suga, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Is your parents making out not normal?" He teases , reaching up, wrapping his arms behind my neck.

"Not at all..." I smile foolishly. Suga reaches up and kisses me softly.

"Been awhile." He smiles before up-grasping himself from my grip. I liked this...he seemed less shy, he never looked away, and he just seemed...happier. Well, here I guess.
•—•—•—•—•
I look up after a while and see him looking out the window.

"What's on your mind, sugar?" He snaps out of whatever gaze he was in and turned looking over at me. He sighs silently, "have you ever felt like your holding your breathe but didn't know you were...so when you're finally somewhere else...it finally feels like you can breathe?"

"That's rather specific." He turns his head, looking out the window again, I get up, standing behind him, I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. He silently sighs again, as if he's letting in a deep breath and letting it out.

"But it's the only way to describe.." he does the breathing thing again, "how I feel right now."

"I think it's called home, sweetie." A breathy chuckle escapes his lips, with a goofy smile, "I think your parents should be done now, let's go bake something."  He says, pulling my hand downstairs.

As soon as he enters the kitchen, he wraps an apron around himself.

"Cute." He shoots me a teasing glare, "shut up and put yours on." He rolls his eyes, tossing me an extra apron.

————

"What are you doing! You're supposed to put the dry ingredients first!" He laughs, tapping my nose, causing me to have flour on my nose. I cup his face and kiss him, causing him to get flour all over his face.

"That's not fair!" He laughs, throwing little flour at me.

"You never said anything about baking rules." I say, letting the flour fight go.

"I thought you knew!" He started mixing them together anyway.

After everything was done, we looked at the mess we created.

"We're going to have to clean this up." Suga nods his head slowly, "yep."

Sora's POV

I peek around the corner of the wall that blocks the kitchen from the stairs. I heard a lot of noise coming from down here so I wanted to see what was happening.

Daichi was cleaning trash and putting away baking supplies, while Suga was doing dishes and wiping down counters. The two were smiling at each other's jokes. They both seemed overall happy...which Daichi hasn't been for months. Up until last week, he was upset. He'd come back from practice, say hello, and then stay up in his room, refusing to eat supper sometimes. It made me worry, I'd wonder if it had anything to do with Kōushi. Which it always was. All Daichi could think about was Suga. It was as if his entire life depended on that boy. And if Suga wasn't happy, Daichi wouldn't be either.

So whenever Suga came over, Daichi would do nothing but smile. But once Suga leaves, he's back to being in his room. And I gave him privacy, even if I was worried.

I smile lightly to myself as I head back upstairs. There's nothing to worry about...nothing at all.

Right?

————————————

So have we all come with the conclusion that Suga's mom= a no and Daichi's mom= a yes yes? Okay

Song suggestion- She-Dodie Clark (my favorite song)

Words- 1000

Finished- Very Late on October 5, 2020 (10/06 for most of you)(HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERNO!)

Vote

Comment

Share

...

-Ollie

(Also updates are going to be slower because I'm currently writing a KuroKen fan fiction AND finishing up writing a musical)(I'm sorry)