Anything

Sugawara's POV

I knock on Asahi's door, I'm so ready to go off. As the door opens cautiously, "fuck you." I laugh as he lets me in.

"Language, Sugawara. Language." I roll my eyes, "why would you even- Asahi." I hit his arm harshly, not enough to leave a bruise or hurt him but enough to make him run his arm.

"What? You guys need a-"

"We didn't need anything."

"Mhm." I roll my eyes, taking off my sweater and shoes.

"Look, you guys needed to talk again. Miyagi has been...quiet."

"Quiet?"

"Yeah. Plus, Daichi was acting odd all the time."

"But that's normal." Asahi's shakes his head, "no. Like he was acting strange, even for himself."

"If it makes it better, we're better."

"Like before better?" I shake my head, "we can never be like before..it's impossible."

"So you'll never get back with him?" I sigh, "whoever said we officially broke up?" I smile gently.

———————

"So how long are you in Miyagi?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

"Why so soon?"

"I start a job the day after tomorrow believe it or not." I could hear Daichi chuckle on the other line of the phone. I missed this way more than I thought.

"Well, why are you calling so late? You should get to sleep."

"It's only 10 pm? Are you crazy?"

"Exactly, you need sleep." I shake my head, "fine, if you really think I do." I giggle lightly, "goodnight."

"Goodnight." I hang up the phone.

"Finally!! I've been waiting by that door for two hours! Jeez, I really regret having him talk to you." I roll my eyes, "impatient much?"

"No one should be on a phone call for THREE HOURS!"

"I don't think you know that three hours feel like five minutes." I raise an eyebrow and she covers her ears, "I don't want to hear about lovey dovey stuff!"

"We're not in love, Sunny."

"But you were." I sigh quietly to myself.

"Yeah, we were. But.."

"You still are. I know you are. It's just a matter of forgiveness." She shrugs, grabbing a game controller, plopping in front of the tv.

"Why do you think I'm still in love, Sunny?" I ask, grabbing my own console.

"Because you could never fall out of it. I was in love once too, you know." It'd make sense. She is a year older than I am.

"No way. Where'd they go?" We start to play our favorite game while still talking. We knew the game like the back of our hands, so it wasn't crazy.

"They left me...but I still love them because their happier with some other chick." I nod my head, "I'm not saying every 'love couple' gets apart...but even when your apart, you'll still love each other." I sigh, "let's just change the subject now."

—————————

After a couple minutes of playing a game I get another phone call from Daichi. I grab it and pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sorry for calling. Is Munnsunn with you by any chance?" I pause the game and all the noises stop.

"Hey! Why'd you pause it!?" She shouts at me, I laugh, "I hope that answers your question."

"Clear as day. Can I talk to her?" I furrow my eyebrows, confused, "uhm yeah. Here."

"What do you want dumbass?" I try to stop myself from laughing.

"I only call you that because you are one."

"It's not mean, it's the truth. But what do you want? You stopped some really good game times."

"Uh-huh." She rolls her eyes and sighs, "why are you thanking me? I just came up with it."

"Uh-huh, yeah, later dummy!" She shouts lightly at the phone before hanging it up abruptly. I shake my head, "Jesus, Sunny."

She shrugs her shoulder, "I honestly don't know how you can stand him. He gets on my nerves." I laugh slightly as I press play and begin playing again.

—————-
Daichi's POV

After he hangs up, I look at the phone with a smile. His green icon quickly turns to a white one, signaling he's offline.

"Well, haven't seen that for a while."

"Mom! How long were you standing there!"

"A good half hour." She crosses her arms and leans onto the door frame. We stand there in silence, just staring at each other. I shrug, not knowing what she wants, "so you're just here to-"

"You know, I'm happy Asahi set you guys up."

"Wait! He said-"

"I know, he came here and told me the plan, stayed for lunch, and left. My job was to not let you in the house." I shake my head, "I swear, I could not trust anyone here."

"It's nice to see you like this again..."

"Mom don't-"

"What? I'm telling the truth. I was a little worried there for a second..."

"I mean, who wouldn't be?" She shrugs, "now get to sleep before I break your knee calves." My eyes widen and she laughs, "I'm not kidding." She's serious again and I put my hands up in defeat.

"Okay, okay. I'll go to sleep."

D- I hate you.

A- Both you and Suga!? How much more : (

D- quit acting like a kid. Why'd you do that?

A- you needed a push. And before you say anything, yes you guys needed a push. I already got hit in the arm : (

D- good for him for hitting you.

A- no, but for real, you guys needed it. You can thank Suga's friend, Munnsunn, she's the one that came up with this idea.

I shut off my phone and toss it on the bed. Munnsunn? Why does she care? She's kind of the reason I broke out..what? Why would she-?

Huh. Strange....

Very strange.

——————end of chapter——————

I don't know how long I can write this. But if I have to write 50 chapters, I'm fine with that too.

Song- Someone To Stay - Vancouver Sleep Clinic

Words- 985

Finished- October 8, 2020 (happy death day Oliver, August 18 2004 - October 8, 2018.)(suicide isn't a joke everyone, just remember that)

Need help? Call 1-800-273-8255

Vote

Comment

Share

-Ollie