Two Minutes

(This chapter was inspired by an image) (I can't find it) : )

Sora's POV

I woke up and went down the stairs to see Kōushi asleep on the couch. Huh? I think they got into a small fight because I hear Daichi shout. I never heard Kōushi shout. Ever. He was quiet. There was a sticky not on the table in front of him. It had the words 'I'm sorry : (' written on it. In Daichi's handwriting.

I place the note down and look over Suga. He looked okay. There was no dried tears or anything. He looked fine?

After a while, Daichi walks down the stairs, tying his tie for school.

"Okay, Daichi. Kōushi isn't awake to save you. Why were you out so late?" I ask, making his lunch, along with Suga's to put in the fridge. He looks down at the ground and shrugs, "I was helping someone with receives."

"That doesn't explain why you shouted at him. You know he doesn't like getting shouted at."

"I know....I guess I did promise...nevermind."

"What?"

"No, it's fine, mom. It was just a small-"

"Suwamura Daichi."

"Fine. I said I'd be home at 8:30 but came...much later." I roll my eyes, "I feel like you don't even know who Suga is."

"I do! I just thought it wouldn't be a big deal to be out a little later."

"A whole hour and half later!"

"He said he was fine with it!"

"When he says he's-" Kōushi groans as he turns around onto his side. We were being loud.

"When he says he's fine, does he really mean it?"

"I fell like you love him more than you love me." Daichi rolls his eyes, "Daichi. You have both your parents. You have no trauma. You didn't suffer through an eating disorder. You didn't-"

"Alright! Alright! I get it..."

"I'm just saying...all this kid needs right now is nothing but love."

"And I give that to him!"

"Do you really-"

"You guys aren't quiet you know..." Suga says quietly, his eyes were still shut but he was up. He seemed to fake sleep perfectly. Dammit.

"Oh! Kōushi! How long were you up?" He finally opens his eyes, the hazel seeming more dark this morning.

"I said I was fine when I wasn't, it's my fault, forget about it." He says, shutting his eyes again, "it's over with."

I glance over at Daichi and he was trying to hide his laughter, "Daichi, get ready for school you have ten minutes until I kick you out. Stop trying to hide your laughter, you're not any better. Sora, keep doing whatever you're doing." I was quite surprised.

"Be quiet please? Thank you..." he says, turning back around.

"Well then-"

"Got to get ready for school, see you mother." Daichi waves, turning the corner to walk up the stairs.

Huh. Who would'a thought.

————————

Daichi's POV

I have five minutes until I'm actually forced out of the house, after I hear my parents leave, I grab the sticky notes I wrote last night and race to the bathroom. The sticky notes have 2 memories I have of us or 5 reasons why I love him. I can't do maths...not my best subject. But it is his.

I place the sticky notes in a neat heart shape before stepping back to look at it. Perfect.

Knock knock.

"I'm about to knock this door down and drag you to school if you don't get out now. You're going to be late." I hear him shout on the other side. I shut off the light and fit through the door, closing it. I didn't want him to see it right now.

"Are you ready? You gotta go!" He says, pushing me down the stairs slowly, making sure I don't trip over. I laugh, "I just need my shoes, calm down!"

"Eager to be home alone, are we?" He shakes his head, "I'm eager to go back to sleep with no noise..."

I sloppily out on my shoes and look at him. He looked really tired.

"Daichi. You have 2 minutes to get to school. Hurry up!" I do!? I grab his wrist and kiss him quickly, "I'll see you okay? I love you."

"Mhm! I love you too-! Now go!!" He shuts the door and I race to school.

Sugawara's POV

I stand there and feel awfully tired...maybe washing my face with cold water will help.

I tiredly turn on the light and am surprised with stick notes on the mirror. My face centered the heart perfect. A small peeks through my lips as I shake my head.

I look at all of them.

"Remember that time when you spilt that vanilla milkshake all over the table and we got in trouble?" I smile, "remember that time when we couldn't stop laughing on that movie?" This one had a small doodle of that movie.

"Your smile is the only thing I look forward to see when I wake up. It wasn't there this morning." There was an angry face doodle on the corner. I wipe the unexpected tear off my cheek with a wide smile. There was one that grabbed my attention though...it was a huge print.

"I love you. Not because I want to. Because I need to. I wouldn't know how to survive if you weren't here. I love you so much" he tells me everyday...and I'm starting to believe it.

S- (sent at 8:13 am.) you're a sap : )

D- two minutes before school : )

S- shut up.

D- but why?

S- .....(; - ;) bye

I shut off my phone and peel the sticky notes off. God that was cheesy...

—————————end of chapter———————

We love strict Suga : )

Song- If you could be anywhere- Tom Felton

Words- 960

Finished- October 15, 2020

Vote

Comment

Share

..

-Ollie