Sleep and Tears

Before I start: here is the Japanese school year I'm using.
April-July (Is where this starts.)(We're still in June.)

July-September is Summer break.

September-December and so on and so forth. Four months of school and four months of summer. This will make a bunch of sense soon.

——————————————————-

Daichi's POV

I wake up and turn my head to see it's 5 am. My first time waking up before Suga. I look down at the smaller figure in front of me. It's not that I haven't seen him asleep before, but he still looked perfect doing so. His bushy bangs just added to the effect. I just wanted to wake him up and see his smile. But I knew I shouldn't. I could see his pale hands were gripping around himself tighter in his sleep. I pull him closer to myself. He's been trying so hard to get better. He ate way more than he can handle and it's hurting him.

After that, I couldn't go back to sleep. I just laid there, enjoying the moment. Around 7 am, Suga finally woke up, his long eyelashes fluttering open to reveal his light hazel eyes.

"Well, good morning, beautiful." Suga grunts as he pulls the sheet over himself.

"Morning..." he mumbles, tiredly.

"Is your stomach still hurting?"

"Mhm..." I pull the sheet from his grip and uncover his face.

"It's seven o clock. If we leave right now, my mom wouldn't be able to make breakfast."

"That'd be rude..." he says, curling himself up again.

"It's okay. As long as we tell her." I explain, pushing his bushy bangs behind his ear, caressing his face.

"Fine..." he sits up, rubbing his eyes. I sit up and he rests his head onto my shoulder.

"Or...we can just go back to sleep...?" Suga looks up at me with his eyes. I laugh and shake my head, "no. We're going to go."

"Fine..." He groans again, finally getting up and stretching.

————————

We walk down the all too familiar park , hand in hand. Ever since we left the house, Suga didn't look well. It looked like something was on his mind. He kept his head low and only sent little smiles that were replaced by worry immediately after.

"Are you absolutely sure you're okay? You've looked-"

"It's been a year. S-Since my dad's death. It's also his birthday..." Suga seems to relax after this. We stop walking,just standing there was all we did. What do I do? I can't say 'I'm sorry', I can't move.

A tear slips down his face but he instantly wipes it away, "l-let's just go to where we're supposed to go-" Suga shakes off, trying to continue walking but can't.

"Suga..."

"It's o-okay." Another tear slips down but again, he wipes it away. I pull him away, behind a large tree and he finally let's it out. He let's one tear after another flow down his face. I hug him tightly. Feeling tears of my own forming. I blink them away. I felt bad...

"Shh...it's okay..." I hold him tighter, leaving no room between us. This was why he didn't want to go anywhere. He just wanted to sleep and mourn...but I was persistent to get him up.

"I-I'm sorry...this was...this was supposed to be our day but I can't- I-I can't..."

"I can't let go...."