Consent

TW: HEAVY SUBJECTS!

Sugawara's POV

That memory was still in my head.

It's been over a week since it's happened but it still couldn't get out of my head.

'You should just tell Daichi and get it all over with. He'll leave you, you'll go back to Tokyo, go after Munnsun, and everything will be normal.'

No...I can't listen to this voice. It's my last full day here I can't make it a bad one...

"Hey, Sugar? You okay? You've been spaced out for a while." I blink my eyes a couple times and look at Daichi next to me, nodding my head.

"Y-Yeah, I just don't want to go to Tokyo." For a different reason this time. The grip around my hand tightens as we stop walking.

"Suga, I need to talk to you." I pull my hand away from his and cover my ears, "no, no,no..."

"Sugar? Are you-" not now...

I shake my head, feeling warm tears come down my face, "n-no...please...not now..." good thing we were on an empty street...Daichi tried reaching towards me, which only made me worst. I back away and wipe my tears.

"Sugar, you have to listen. What's wrong..?" I shakily let out a sigh, shaking my hands, "I-I..."I could barely breathe, let alone talk.

———insert a commercial break from Haikyuu———

"Are you okay now?" I take another sip of the water and sniffle. I shrug,shaking my head. I didn't dare look at Daichi in the eyes. It probably wasn't even going to be about that...

"I-I don't know..." I was still shaky, bouncing my leg up and down rapidly, a nervous habit of mine. Daichi grabs my chin and lifts it up, trying to make me look at him. I frantically glance around, refusing.

"Sugar, please look at me." He asks, cupping my cheeks, making it more difficult to look somewhere else. I shut my eyes and shake my head.

I feel his lips connect to mine, causing me to open my eyes, he knew this. Smart.

"There we go.." he pulls away, looking at me. He caresses his thumb on my cheek, he knew this calmed me down...a lot.

"Talk to me..." I shake my head, he can't know...he'll leave.

"I-I can't...y-you..."

"I won't do anything, Suga...I promise." He interlocked his pinky with my own. I shut my eyes, afraid to see his reaction, a promise...is a promise.

"Daichi..."

Daichi's POV

"P-Please...don't be mad." My stomach turned, what was he so scared of..? How bad was this so called news?

"I.." he gulped, I continued caressing my thumb on his cheekbone, "I-I...at the hospital...my Tokyo friend Munnsun and I..." he appeared more nervous, his skin was a little paler than usual and he was warm.

"W-We kissed..." he flinches as he says so, more tears come back. I was frozen. The grip I hand around his pinky lightened. I never took him to do this action...ever.

"S-Suga..." He flinches again, even the sound of his name made him flinch.

"I-I'm not mad..."

"I-I didn't kiss her back b-but she..."

"She kissed you...d-did you let her..?" I tried remaining calm. I tried not to scare him. I tried to keep my tone the same. I tried anything...just to make him comfortable.

"I-I was shocked and once I realized what...what I was doing, I pushed her away..." I sigh silently, "let's just go home for today..." and we stayed in uncomfortable silence that whole time. It was suffocating. Really suffocating.

——————after supper—————

Sugawara's POV

As soon as we walked into Daichi's room, I turn around and instantly getting pushed to the wall. Daichi...he pinned my wrists to the wall, holding them way too tightly. He kisses me harshly and I try to move my head away. I kick him off harshly, "g-get off!" He went to the other side of the room, anger was in his eyes...dammit. My wrists hurt. I rub them gently and see the red marks beginning to form.

"W-What is wrong with you?!" I shout at him. What got over him? This wasn't Daichi...I can't believe it is. Daichi is caring...he was kind...he was gentle.

I get flashbacks of middle school and feel tears forming in my eyes.

'I love you.' Lies. Straight up lies...Daichi can't be like him though...right? Daichi's different...

"Sugawara." He growls, I shake my head, "no...Daichi."

"I'm trying to show what's mine. I want everyone in Japan to stay off of you."

"I told you! She came onto me!" I shout, a tear slipping down my face. He was shouting..at me.

"But you let her! You let her!" He shouts, getting closer, I frantically backed into the wall.

"I didn't! Daichi listen!" I beg, feeling more warm tears slip down your face. He grabs my wrist harshly and as much as I tried to pull away, I couldn't.

"Why won't you let me at least-"

"Because I was raped okay!?" I shout at him, which seems to make his eyes widen. He loosens my hand, it seemed to know where he was and what he was doing. I stood there, rubbing my wrists, crying.

"Suga..." he tried reaching towards me but I pulled away, shaking my head.

"L-Leave me alone..." I stutter, slamming the door, running downstairs in tears. Sora was just there. I wrapped my arms around her and she let me cry, just like a mother should do. She let me let out all of my emotions that I help up for the past couple days. The anger...the sadness...the betrayal. Everything. She let me release it. She rubbed my back and told me everything was going to be okay...my other mother.

"W-Why would he do this...?" I mumble, she shakes her head, "I don't know, sweetie."

As soon as I was done, we pulled away.

"Go to sleep in the guest room tonight and lock the door...okay? I'll take you to the train station early tomorrow morning." I nod, giving her another soft hug, "t-thank you..." I mumble before going back upstairs. Somehow...maybe that's what I needed. A mother I could actually cry to without being called an attention seeker...

————————

Sora's POV

I open Daichi's door after comforting Sugawara.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shout quietly, knowing Suga wouldn't want to hear this.

"I-I don't know! I just...I didn't know..."

"You didn't think to ask for his consent!" Daichi ruffles his hair and puts his face in his hands.

"I'm taking him to the train station tomorrow morning. You're going to stay here. This is why you need to wait, Daichi. Never do this again." I say sternly, Sugawara was precious to me. And not only that, he made my own relationship with my husband better.

I was angry with my son...for the first time in a long time...I was angry at him.

————end of chapter————
  Lowkey cried while reading this : (

Song- Corduroy Dreams - Rex Orange County

Words- 1203

Finished- October 7, 2020

Vote

Comment

Share

..

-Ollie