Pure Bliss

Sugawara's POV

I hear the door shut, I look up and see it was Munnsun, taking off her shoes.

"Where'd you go?" I ask quietly, laying back down. I had a bad headache. It'd only go away if I layed down.

"The cafe. Had a talk with someone." She sighs, plopping down on the couch next to me.

"You were right. Daichi is crazy."

"When did I say he was crazy?" She shrugs, "eh, maybe that was me." I chuckle lightly.

"But he is. He wouldn't listen to me at all."

"Thank you for trying to help...but I genuinely think it's over..." that hurt. I didn't want to say it...nor do I want it to be true.

"It's not." I look at her, confused. I groan, "what did you do?" I get up slowly, the headache in the side of my head aching.

She shrugs again, "what? I didn't do anything except giving him a push or two."

"Please please please please don't tell me you hurt him."

"So you do still care? Ah, no. I didn't hurt him..." I sigh I'd relief, "not too badly anyway." I hit her arm teasingly, "Sunny!"

"What? I've been waiting 2 whole weeks to hit him. When I have a chance, I have a chance." I roll my eyes before plopping down on the pillow below me.

"I really don't want to talk to him, Sunny."

"Oh, I know. But give it a try. I miss my best friend."

Daichi's POV

I shut the door and take off my shoes.

"Welcome home." My mom says, her eyes still on the computer. After about two weeks of not talking to Suga, everything went back to the way it was before. My mom worked, my dad worked, we all barely talked, and...it was lonely. How did I live 13 years before meeting Suga like this?

As soon as I walk into my room, I take out my phone and open his contact. I look down at it and shake my head, turning it off. I can't..

What would I say? ...other than I'm sorry. I didn't know. I know I'd freeze as soon as I could hear his voice. I just know I wouldn't say anything. I'd get scared and hang up.

"Please? I just want my best friend back..." out of everything she said...this seemed genuine...did she really hate me that much? I mean...I would to.

—————————

"Just call him! It wouldn't hurt!" Asahi takes my phone and calls him. I was too late. Asahi was the only one that knew.

"Hello? Hi, Suga!"

"Yeah, when are you back in Miyagi?" I mentally face palm myself.

"Next week? You should come hang out!"

"Alright, that's all."

"Oh- why am I using- yeah, I left my phone at my house." I shake my head and scoff at his clear lie.

"Yeah, bye." He hangs up, tossing my phone back.

"I'm not going."

"Oh, you're going."

"You can't make-"

"Hey Sora!" Asahi shouts through the house, my mother races upstairs opening the door wide.

"Yeah?"

"Suga's coming to hang out next week, can you help me force Daichi to go?" The clear happiness of my mother's face showed as she nods, "of course, as long as you say hello for me."