Dream come true

Daichi's POV

As soon as those words slipped off my tongue, the voices in my head occurred.

"He's probably straight. You're so dumb."

"He's definitely not into you."

"Yeah, definitely not."

It was silent for a while, I should leave. So I unwrapped my arms around him, slowly. The cold finally reaching my skin. As I try to leave he quickly grabs onto my waist, but this one didn't feel like the other times. This wasn't as a comfort.

"...s-stay..." his voice was quiet. It was quieter than a whisper. It made me like him more. It was different. I sat back down, covering myself with the blanket again. After a few moments he tangled one of his legs with mine. I feel the heat rise to my face.

"...I-I like you too....." he whispers. His grip grows tighter, like he doesn't want me to leave again. My heartbeat and breathing quickens. I look down at him and see him asleep again. I wrap my arms around him and slowly move him off of me. I roll over onto my side and hold him. His light breathing touching my chest made me feel safe. I put my chin on top of his head and shut my eyes, slowly drifting into a light sleep.

------

Beep

Beep

Beep

The dreaded noise of the alarm clock makes me open my eyes as I turn it off immediately.

"Mmm..." Suga groans as I turn back around. He goes back into a light sleep, still tugging onto my shirt. He looked so peaceful. I could stay like this all day...but we had school. And I had to hurry if I wanted to go home and get my uniform.

"Suga...we have to get up..." I say, softly shaking his shoulder. His eyes flutter open and widen as he hides his face in the blanket.

"Uhm Suga?" I chuckle as he peeks his eyes up at me.

"Come on." I smile, pulling down the blanket from his face. It was a bright shade of pinks and reds.

-------

I walk out of my house and see him...on his phone, sitting on the edge of the warm sidewalk. His soft ashe blonde hair was flowing softly with the wind. He's beautiful.

He looks up at me and waves with his signature smile. It made me feel calmer. I jog up to him, saying hello. We walk along as if nothing happened. It made me a little disappointed...actually, really disappointed. I slowly slip my hand in his free one. As soon as our fingertips touched, it felt as if last night was just a blur. He didn't react. He just lightly gripped my hand back, looking away from me. He always looks away. Why?

We walk in comfortable silence, holding hands, all the way to school. And as soon as we got there, he let go almost instantly.

"S-Sorry it's just-"

"Daichi! Over here!" Both Suga and I look over to see a few teammates. I look back at Suga and chuckle a little.

"I'll see you at lunch?" He nods, slowly, looking back down at his feet. I wave as I run towards to teammates.

Sugawara's POV