1: Meeting Voldemort

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry potter characters.

Chapter 1: Meeting Voldemort

            I started to wake up as the light shone in my small window. I moaned in frustration as I realized I had a huge headache, probably from all the crying I did last night, and the night before that. I basically cried every night; it has been a month since I was taken from the Weasleys' by Luscious Malfoy. I, Marley Ann Riddle Evans, was trapped in the Malfoy manor where all the death eaters and evil wizards were, not only was I a muggle and trapped with wizards, but I was trapped in the same place as my father, Tom Riddle was. AKA Voldemort. Yes it has been a month since I've been captured, and you'd think I'd be stronger, I'd try to think of a way to escape, but to tell you the truth nothing like that happened. There was no possible way to escape, the room they had placed me in was the attic in the Malfoy Manor, and I couldn't possibly jump down, I mean yes I could and just heal myself, but who knows maybe the height really will kill me, and I'd rather not find out.

I did try to escape many times, but all of those times failed, either a death eater caught me or Bellatrix Lestrange, who was not a nice woman. She would torture me if she ever caught me trying to escape, and since she knew about my "power" she would torture me for hours, but I would heal right back... It has been a month since I've been trapped in this hell hole, and I had yet to see my father. Isn't that ironic? I mean I was kidnapped for his purpose right? But he was too much of a coward to actually meet his own daughter? Sounded like a stupid reunion show.

I lay in bed as images of Fred, and Clary popped into my heads. The first night all of the Weasleys and Clary had popped into my head, but lately it has just been Fred and Clary. I missed them the most, and I cried over them the most. I could already feel tears start to prickle my eyelashes. I grabbed the necklace on my neck, it help my locket and now my engagement ring to Fred. I smiled as I looked at the ring, a beautifully shaped Lily diamond ring, it must of cost him a fortune to buy it... My mind would always seem to wander to all the time Fred and I spent in his bedroom and underneath the tree, so many kisses were shared... and now I had no kisses, none from the boy I loved and none from my beautiful little girl.

I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I thought of Clary, so little and she already lost her mother... I was much older when I lost my mother, and I didn't want to do the same to Clary, especially at a young age, but at least she had Fred... Fred and George, and all the Weasleys, they would take care of her. I bolted up on the bed, furious at myself; I was talking as if I was never going to see them again! I would somehow get out of here and make it back to all of them. To Clary and Fred, I looked down at my locket as I opened it to look at the beautiful picture of my mother. "I'm not giving up mother, I will make it back to Fred and Clary." I said to the picture as I smiled, I then noticed something in the picture, it was a glimmer of something, but what was it? As I was beginning to look closer, I heard my door burst open and I immediately tucked the necklace underneath my shirt as quickly as I could. I couldn't let anyone see my locket or my ring.

There standing in the doorway was Luscious with his stupid smirk of his as I glared at him. "Now now you shouldn't be glaring at the one person who actually cares for your safety, now should you?" he asked with a smirk as I just continued to glare.

"If you cared about my safety Luscious you would have never of came and got me in the first place." I replied harshly as he only smiled.

"True true, well I didn't come here to argue with you, I came here to give you this." He said as he held up a plastic bag, containing who knows what. I made no effort to walk over to him, so he only glared at me as he dropped it on the ground; I heard a small clunk as it hit the wooden floors of my prison.