Chapter 26

"We're back"
"Where were you??"
"None of your business"
"...Sorry"
"By the way, where is the doctor?"
"They told us that he disappeared one hour ago and he's not answering his phone"
*murmur* "Of course, he would say that"
"What did you say?"
"Nothing. Anyway, when will you leave the hospital?"
"Today. I don't want to stay anymore"
"Why?"
"I am getting sooo bored here! There's nothing to do, so I am going!"
"... *sigh* Do as you wish. I will go and pay the fees"
"Wait, mum paid them... I guess"
"...You guess?"
"Yes, well she didn't tell me but she did say she want to pay something"
"...I really don't believe that you're older than me"
"Huh? Why are you saying that?"
"How could you not ask your mother about the fees?! You should at least know how much it cost!"
"Okay but no need to get this angry, they're just fees"
"...It is true that you're older than me in age, but I can say that your brain and conscience are much smaller than how they should be. Don't forget that you have a job. So, you can pay everything on your own. Anyway, I'll check that it is done"
"What? Wait!"
"What do you want?"
"...I will pay them"
"Do you have money now?"
"Eum... no"
"So, no need to act the "big sis" role, I will go now. Eluma are you coming?"
"Yes"
*get out of the room*
"Monica are you sad?"
"What? Of course not. Maria, why would I be sad?"
"Well, about what Black Akari said"
"...It's okay. I'm getting used to it"
"But it's really rude! To talk like this to her older sister!"
"She... really... did... change."
"Lila, you didn't realise it until now?"
"...I knew it, but I, I wanted to believe that my friend, Akari, will come back. But there's no hope. She'll stay Black Akari forever"
"Yes well, you have to get used to it too. Since you're still living with her."
"...If only I could go far away."
"You can't just disappear like that. Monica's parents will get worried cause they're so attached to you. So, you don't have another choice."
"You know what?"
"What?"
"If only..."
"?"
"If only I wasn't this amazing and cute!!!"
*total silence*
"What?? It's true!! If I wasn't this perfect, they wouldn't be this attached to me~"
"... No, you're not"
"Nope it's not true"
"I disagree with what you're saying"
"Hey!!!! That's not nice!!" *pout*
*everybody laughs*

Meanwhile...

"Blackie, why were you this rude with her?"
"Because she deserves it"
"I know that, but she's just a little girl compared to you who is reincarnate-"
*covers his mouth* "Don't say it out loud ever again, got it?"
*nod*
"Good"
"But that does mean that you're older. Of course, you would feel this way."
"Yes, but I still don't remember everything. And for her, she is older than me. Monica, Yamel and the others should be more attentive to what is happening around them"
"And why do you care?"
"What?"
"Why do you want her to be aware of everything that is happening around her? You should be glad that she's not because it'll be easier to take revenge"
"...They might be attacked by some monsters one day if they're not vigilant, so they'll be dead before I know it. Plus, I can't support the fact that she's happy after all she did to me. I will make her slowly pay for everything, cause there's nothing better than a long-term revenge"
"If you say so, but please don't overdo it"
"...No worries. Let's check if she indeed paid the fees or not."

"Hello miss"
"Hello, how can I help you?"
"Well, I want to pay the fees of my sister's entrance. Her name is Monica Charbel Elias"
"Monica... oh here it is"
"Did somebody pay them?"
"No, you can pay them"
"Deal. Can you give me a paper and write on it how much the fees cost?"
"Sure" *write the fees on a paper and gives it to Blackie*
"Thanks. And here's the money"
"Please can I have your ID as well?"
"Sure"
"Thank you"
"Done"
"Yes. Here's your ID"
"Okay, thanks"
"You're welcome"

She didn't pay it. I should never trust Monica's words nor take them into consideration.

"Are you done?"
"...Yes"
"So, your mother didn't pay them, right?"
*nod*
"And why do you have a paper with the costs written on it?"
"Because I want Monica to see them."
"Why?"
"As a proof that she would've gone into serious troubles if I wasn't here"
*sigh* "Your sister really is irresponsible. She should be grateful that you're here for her."
"...Anyways, let's head back to the room. They must be talking behind our back"