Chapter 91

"Blackie!"
*turn* "Hexy? What is it?"
"Where were you? I searched for you everywhere!"
"I was in the human world. Why?"
"Oh, I see. Well, you received a letter from the Demon World with the royal stamp on it."
"... Again?"
"What do you mean again?"
"Nothing. Where is it?"
"In your office."
"Alright let's go-" *dizzy*
"Blackie are you okay?"
"Yes, it's just-" *falls on the ground*
"Blackie?! BLACKIE! WAKE UP! LUKA! DIANE!"
"What- MASTER! WHAT HAPPENED?!"
"I don't know! We were talking and she suddenly collapsed!"
"Let's take her to the infirmary NOW!"
*nod*
*woosh*

...

In the infirmary...

*wakes up*
"Blackie? BLACKIE!"
"MASTER! YOU WOKE UP!"
"Doctor! Blackie woke up!"
*clack*
"Glad to see you woke up"
*nod* "What happened?"
"You fell unconscious. Luckily Hexy and Diane carried you here."
"I see."
"Doctor, do you know why this happened?"
"Well, if I'm not wrong you have amnesia, right?"
*nod*
"And did you take any medicine for that?"
*shakes her head*
"Did you eat anything today?"
*shakes her head*
"Well, having amnesia in addition to you not eating anything caused this to happen. And it might happen again if you don't take care of yourself"
"..."
"I'll prescript this medicine, please take it regularly. Don't forget to eat well, and try to rest as much as you can, alright?"
*nod*
*writes on a paper* "Here"
*takes* "Thank you"
*nod* "I'll go to my office. Call me if you need anything"
"Alright, thank you doctor"
*clack*
"Blackie, what is this about?"
"... What do you mean?"
"You literally fainted! And you did not even tell us about your amnesia! Do you know what could've happened if we weren't here?! Or if you fainted on knocked your head on a table?!"
"Master, I'm sorry but Hexy is right. What would've happened if something happened to you?" *slightly shivers*
*sigh* "Guys, don't you think you're overthinking? Alright, I know I was wrong, but it already happened. I'll be more careful from now on-"
*BANG* "SIS!"
*glance*
"I told him"
*sigh*

Did he really have to scare him like that? He's already overprotective. Now I bet he's-

"SIS ARE YOU OKAY?!" *teary* *hugs*

Crying. I knew it.

*pat* "I'm alright-"
"BLACKIE!"
"I'm right here"
"Blackie my baby! You okay?!" *teary* *hugs*
*sigh* "I'm okay"
"Why didn't you take care of yourself? I thought your amnesia was gone long ago! I'm sorry dear it's my fault. I should've taken care of you better" *sniff*
"Mom, it's not your fault. I'm old enough to take care of myself, which I didn't. Don't blame yourself"

That's right actually, I was careless... no, that's not it. I was so taken by my problems that I completely forgot about my amnesia.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure this won't happen again, alright?"
*nod*
"Now, I should go-"
"BLACKIE!"
"..."

Of all people...

"Blackie, are you okay"
"..."
"Blackie? Is something wrong-"
"Eluma, where are you going like this?! You left me behind- oh my, dear are you okay?"
"..."
"Sis, who is this" *glare*
*gasp*

Oh no, I completely forgot that Luka doesn't know about all of this!

"Nice to meet you, I'm Eluma's-"
"Friend. She's his friend." *gets up*
"WHAT?! NO! I'M HIS-"
"Hey" *glare* *comes closer*
"W, what?"
"You better shut up before I end you right here, right now"
"WHAT?! YOU B-"
"Ah, ah, ah. Careful, because I don't really care about you, you know? So like no matter what happens to you wouldn't change anything in my life. Plus..." *glance*
"?" *glance* *gasp*
*glare*
*whisper* "If you say anything else, this handsome man right there will take your life without a second thought"
"W, what-"

There's no way such an angel would hurt a fly, let alone killing someone... right?

*intense glare*
"Trust me, he would"
"!"
*smirk*

That's one of the advantages of having an overprotective brother. To be honest I don't really care about her. It's just that I don't want Luka to do anything evil, because I know what he's capable of, and I also know that he doesn't have a problem with doing that.

*glance* "And you"
"Blackie, I just want to know if you're okay-"
"Eluma" *glare*
"!"

It's the first time Blackie has ever looked at me with such anger...

"I'm not really in the mood to talk to you, but trust me, once I get better, we'll have a long conversation"
*gulp*
*turn* "I'm leaving. Hexy, can you come with me please?"
*glance* *smirk* "Sure dear, you can ask me anything" *takes her hand*
"?"
*wink*
"..." *chuckle* *glance at Eluma*
*glare*

What's with this guy? I swear I don't understand him at all! One second, he acts like his heart belongs to Tina only, but once he sees me with someone else, his eyes burn with jealousy. What in the world does he want?!

"You two should also leave"
*nod* *leaves*
*let go Hexy's hand*
"Blackie, what was that about?"
*sigh* "No need to worry about her. I'll leave"
*nod*
*clack*

That's it. I need to know what's going on. But I'm way too tired today, so I'll talk to him tomorrow.