Chapter 56

At night...

"Man, I'm exhausted"
"So am I"
"I don't even understand why did she do all this."
"She made us run the train ground at least 5 times, then asked us to fight with each other, and Eluma also did 4 surprise quizzes."
"They must have gone crazy or something"
"Well, guess I'll go take a shower and sleep right away"
"Same here"
"See you tomorrow~"
"Bye"

...

The next day...

"Ouch~"
"Monica, you okay?"
"Yes, I'm just a little tired"
"Oh dear. Do you want to stay at home today?"
"No. I have to go"
"As you wish, but if you don't feel well, just call me and I'll come and take you"
"... Okay. By the way, where is Black Akari?"
"She went with Eluma a little while ago."
"Ah..."

...

At school...

"Here she is!!!!!!"
"Monica!!!!"
"?!"

What is it now?!

"How could you be so mean to your sister?! And you're even badmouthing her friend!"
"What are you talking about?!"
"Don't do as if you don't know! Everyone heard the voice message!"
"... Voice message?"
"Ha! Looks like you still didn't get it. Then let us show you" *play the voice message*

What... this was my conversation with Black Akari yesterday- wait, don't tell me that the one behind all of this is-

"You can't escape this time" *push*
"Ah!"
"Stop this right now"
"... Akari?"
"Do not push my sister like that."
"What?! After insulting you and Hexy, you're still protecting her?!"
"... Get up, Monica."
*gets up*
"... Even if Monica did insult us, it's my fault because I accidently sent the message to you guys. All I wanted was to show this video to Hexy so that he knows that you were not lying. That is all. I didn't want to make such a fuss. I'm... *teary* I'm so stupid. I should've been careful. Monica, I'm really, really so..." *hic*

*murmur*
"Poor girl"
"She did all this for us and for Hexy"
"Monica should at least apologize!"

*tremble*

Yes, that's right. You should know with who you're messing.

*runs away*
"She ran away!"
"... Monica, wait for us!" *follow her*
"Look at these guys, following her"
"Akari, are you alright?"
"... Yes"

I'm more than alright.

...

After classes...

"Blackie, what will do now?"
"We're going to the Academy"
"Huh? Why?"
"... Monica will soon be there"
"How do you know?"
"I'm sure she'll come at me and go crazy after what happened today, but I'm also certain that she wouldn't make a whole scene at school or at home."
"Ah... well, you're right"
"I'm always right"
"Okay then, let's go"
*woosh*

...

At the Academy...

*woosh*
"Here we are"
"Let's go to my office-"
"BLACK AKARI!!!!!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!"
"... Told you"
*runs towards Blackie* "YOU WERE THE ONE BEHIND ALL OF THIS, WEREN'T YOU???!!!"
"..."
"ANSWER ME!!!!"
"... Yes, it was me"
"WHY DID YOU DO THIS???? HOW COULD YOU DO THISSSS????!!!!"
"Monica, stay calm"
"Yamel is right. Don't forget that we're in the same boat- *glance* Hexy?"
"Yes?"
"What... what are you doing here?"
"Hexy is one of my attendants"
"... WHATTT????!!!!!!!"
"Monica, calm down a little bit-"
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN I SEE THAT ALL THOSE WHO LOVE AND ADORE ME ARE NOW LEAVING ME???!!!!!"
"... Adore you?"
"YESSS!!!!!! EVERYTHING I BUILT UP UNTIL NOW FADED IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR ATTENDANTS!!!"
"..."
"SEE!!!! THIS IS WHY WE ALL LEFT YOU!!! THIS IS WHY YOU'RE ALONE!!! YOU EVIL WITCH!!!"
"... Stop it"
"YOU!! HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATE ME!!! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A BLACK WIZARD????!!!! BLACK WIZARDS ONLY DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED!!!!! YOU AND YOUR STUPID AND USELESS ATTENDANTS DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE-"
*SLAP*
"!" *pushed on the ground*
"Behave"
"... What?" *gasp*
*intense glare* "Shut up and behave."
*tremble*
"Don't you dare raise your voice in front of me ever again."
*hic*
"Do you think that because you're my older sister, you can shout at me? Don't make me laugh. Let me tell you something. You are nothing but a useless student here, while I am the ruler. I am the one who gives the orders, and the one who decides everything. You. Are. Nothing. I am your superior, not the inverse. And if you don't like it, you can disappear forever, not like I care."
*tremble*
"Oh, and one more thing." *grab by her arm*
"Ah!"
*grab tightly* "If you ever dare to insult me or my attendants again, I'll grab your neck instead of your arm"
*gasp*
*throw on the ground*
"Ah!"
"You should be grateful that I don't have time to waste on useless people like you. Or else I would've done way more than this."
*hic*
"Then you can choose, either you leave the Academy, or stay here and behave like a good girl" *turn*