Chapter 98

In the cherry blossom garden...

"Tina!"
*turn* "Oh my, look who's here! What? You came to tell me that you give up on Eluma? Well then thank you for-"
*smirk*
"?!"
"Do you really think that I came for that?"
"... Then why are you here?"
*come closer* "Well, I just wanted to check something, and..." *glow*
"?!"
"Looks like I was right, Tina. Or should I say, demon?"
"!"
"What, surprised?"
"You, how did you know-"
*smirk* "You might be smart, but I am way smarter"
"..."
"To be completely honest, you were gonna win, because I seriously believed that you were Eluma's fiancée. But you did a small mistake that ruined all your plan"
"What?!"
"Eluma would never tell me that 'he got bored' from working"
"... Did you really doubt everything just because of these 3 words?"
"Well, at first I just felt something was weird, but this did start my doubt at least. The rest just rose it."
*glare*
"Ey! Don't glare at me like that, this actually scare me, you know? But there's still something I'd like to see"
"What-"
*kick*
*falls on the floor* "OUCH!"
"Your real face. Because I searched in all my books and did not find a beautiful person like you"
"Tsk. Annoying" *transform*
*smirks* "Now we're talking"

She is indeed a demon, and a dangerous one.

"I can't let Eluma know the truth, so I have no choice but to kill you. That's what happens when you become too curious."
*smirk* "Who said that Eluma doesn't know?"
"... What do you mean?"
*takes out the phone*
"!"
"Everything was recorded, and..."
"NO!"
*send* "Sent to Eluma. I mean I couldn't possibly let him clueless, thinking you're a beautiful girl."
"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" *attacks*
*smirk* "In your dreams" *avoid*
"YOU-"
"Turn around"
*turn*
*punch*
*falls on the floor* "Damn it!"
"You know, I'd love to keep playing with you here. But I have some important matters to take care of, so let's finish this quickly"
"?"
"Star, you who are in me, transform me!" *transform*
*gasp*

It's been so long since I last used this transformation, so I seriously hope it won't let me down this time.

*woosh*
"Eh?"

Where did she go-

"Right behind you"
*turn*
*woosh*
*BAM* "OUCH!"
*attacks* *kicks*
"AGH! THIS HURTS!"
"Shut up" *woosh*
*BAM* "Eugh!"
*grabs* "Now tell me, this father of mine was the one who sent you, right?"
"... I don't know what you're talking about-"
*grabs tightly* "Answer me. He sent you, right?"
"OUCH! YES, YES HE SENT ME!"
"I knew it."

This bastard. He really did all of that just to get me back. Alright. He wants to see me, then I'll fulfill his wish.

"Mind letting me go now?"
"... I still have one question"
"What?"
"Do you really love Eluma?"
"Yes. I do love him. I know that we're from two different worlds, but if you're with him, so can I. That is the main reason why I agreed with your father.
*smirk* "Pathetic"
"What-"
*let go*
"Finally-!"
*takes out a sword*
*gasp*
"I'll let you go this time, but I swear, if I see you ever again, you're dead"
"... Okay"

In her dreams. I'll ruin her life just like she ruined mine.

*sigh* "I seriously wanted to end this peacefully, but..."
*gasp* "No, wait-!"
*SLASH*
*falls*
*drip drip (of blood)* "You left me no choice."
*transform back to normal*

Well, she was gonna get killed by Kuro anyway, I just helped her have a quick death, so she should thank me.

*sigh* "Abyss"
*underground dark creatures appear and eat all the remaining of the demon*

Finally done with her. Not gonna lie she was really the most annoying demon I've ever seen in my entire life. Well, now that I'm done with this witch, it's time to pay a small visit to the all mighty Demon Lord- (A/N: girl being sarcastic lol)

*ring ring*
"My cell"

Who's calling now?

*takes out the phone* "Ah, that's Eluma"

He must've been pretty worried. I should go see him.

*close the call*
*woosh*