Chapter 12

The next day...

Great, today it's friday, so I'll go and see Hexy as soon as school is over. He was right. I understood a lot about my power and my past life while reading the book. I didn't finish it since it was too much informations, but I'll read it all. And of course, I didn't tell the others about the fact that I'm reincarnated. Anyway, let's go to school for now.

...

"Hey Black Akari!"
"..."
"About yesterday... we didn't say a word to anyone, so please don't be mad!!" *scarred face*
"... *sigh* I'm not mad at you, as long as you keep what you saw a secret, I won't do anything"
"THANK YOUU!!!!"
*murmur* "You're easily scared, aren't you?"
"Huh? What did you say?"
"Nothing"
"Come on, tell us~"
"I said nothing"
*hic* "We're sorry!"

It's so refreshing to see their scared faces. Let's play a little since I have some time before classes begin.

"I don't know if I should forgive you. You're always with me and you never leave me alone."
"Please forgive us!! We're doing this because we- aouch!"
"Because we want to know more about the new Black Akari."
"...I don't want you to know anything about me. I just want you to leave me alone. You know, sometimes I feel thirsty to kill."
"K-k-kill???!!!!"
"Yeahh. But don't worry, I won't do it... for now"
"F-f-for now??????!!!!!"
"Yess... I should go to class now. Bye~"

These are the funniest faces I've ever seen. I think I will have a lot of fun from now on.

...

The day passed with a blink of an eye.
Well, it's not like I'm sad or anything, since I can finally go and see Hexy.

"Black Akari!!"
"?"

Eugh... not them again! After what happened in the morning, they didn't come to me all day. In fact, I was relieved cause I was able to read more in the book.

"Black Akari, can we talk to you?"
"..."

What's going on? And where is Monica and Yamel?

"Black Akari, I don't know if you remember, but next week, it's Monica's birthday, and we're planning her a surprise, do you... do you want to participate?"
"...No"
"Why?? She's your sister!"
"You know nothing about all of this, so you better shut up before I get angry. I said I will not participate"
"... But won't you at least think about it?"
"... *sigh* Maria, you know what? You're really annoying! I'll think about it, but just leave me alone."
"Thank you!! And do you know any of her friends other than the ones at school?"
"Of course not."
"Ahh, okay. Anyway, please think about it again."
"..."
"Well then, see you!"
"... Bye"

...

"You're late."
"Sorry, I was talking to Maria and the others"
"Huh? And what did you talk about?"
"... It's Monica's birthday next week, and they want me to attend"
"And what did you say?"
"Of course I'm not going."
"Of course you will go!"
"What? Why should I? I don't want to see them outside the school. It's already hard to be with them 7 hours every day!"
"Revenge."
"Hein?"
"If you really want to start your revenge, this is the perfect opportunity"
"What do you mean? What does a party have to do with my revenge?"
"It's not any party, it's Monica's birthday party. It's as if they are telling you to start it earlier than expected!"
"But I'm not ready yet."
"You don't need magic. You just need to be yourself, you just need to be evil. So, what do you say?"
"... Tell me what should I do."
"Great! I promise, it will be an unforgettable night for everyone, especially Monica."
"That's all I wish for."

...

2 days later...

"Hello, Black Akari!"
"..."
"I, I just want to ask you if you thought about what I told you yesterday...
But if you don't want to go there's no problem-"
"I'm coming."
"Huh? You, you're really coming??!!"
"Am I not allowed to?"
"No, it's not that. It's just that I thought you won't come, since you don't like it when we are with you and-"
"I said I'll come, so stop asking me and doing this face, like when you saw your manapet for the first time."
"Hehehe..."
"Talking about them, will Lila be there?"
"Ohh yes, she will!"
"Ahhh... deal"
"Well then, see you this Friday, at 7 P.M, at the central park!"
"I'll make sure to be there on time"
"Okayy~"

Yess!! Looks like she's finally coming back again. Even if it's slowly, it's better than nothing!

This girl, seriously... she really thinks that I'm slowly coming back? She doesn't suspect anything, does she? Anyways, I am really~ curious to see this "surprise". I should also buy her a gift. Hmmm... I have an idea, and I'm sure she'll love it! *smirk*