Chapter 17

"Monica, you should be the one who opens the buffet since you're the birthday girl."
"Yes!!!! Everybody, the buffet is open, let's start eating!"

*Chatter*
"Wanna try this?"
"Yeah, it looks really good."
"Indeed, everything looks delicious!"

"Eluma, try this one"
"Thank you."

*through telepathy*
"So... when are you going to start the disturbance?"
"I want to eat before that. We should not play around at first. All we have to do now is to act naturally"
"As u wish, M'Lady"

"You should eat this sandwich, it's really tasty-"
"Black Akari, Sir Eluma!"
"?"
"So, is everything alright? Are you having fun?"
"...You're disturbing us, Leo."
"Why? What were you doing together-!"
*glare*
"..."
"Yamel, let me clear something: what I do or want has nothing to do with you. So don't act as if you're concerned. Now then please, excuse us"
"Oh, okay"
"See you later!"
"Yes, see you later, Eluma."

"Yamel, what's your problem with Eluma? From the moment you saw him, you're being rude with him. He's a good guy you know? He doesn't deserve such treatment."
"I don't like him"
"Why? It's not like he harmed you or was mean to you or anything like that."
"I know, but I don't like him. He's always around Black Akari, and I don't like it."
"And why would you not like that? You love Monica. Why are you acting like... you, you're jealous of him? Over Black Akari?"
"..."
"Yamel, you're Monica's boyfriend, remember? How come you're jealous when you yourself said that you love her sister?!"
"...I'm not jealous, nor do I have any feeling of love towards Black Akari."
"Your eyes are saying the total opposite"
"Well, don't believe them"
"..."
"I don't like him because I feel like he has a bad influence on her."
"I wouldn't say that. See how she's smiling? Let's be happy about this, and stop being jealous."
"I told you I'm not!"
"Yeah whatever you say"
*frown*

...

"Lady, are you alright?"
"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"
"Because of what happened now"
"...No, it's nothing. I should be the one who's asking you this"
"?"
"Yamel was very rude to you"
"Oh... it's okay. I don't really care. Even though he does not have the right to tell you what to do, I let it pass for this time."
"What do you mean you let it pass? What were you going to do?"
"...You don't need to know before I do it."
"Anyways, it's weird that Leo was the one who asked us if everything is alright while the one who should be asking this is Monica."
"It's better"
"Huh? Why?"
"Because it proves that they're afraid of you, and that you do have a strong influence on them. Even though you smiled, they were scared so it's good."
"Yes but I don't want them to have doubts about why I came."
"That's why I'm here. They saw me as an angel and a normal human, so they won't doubt. And proof is that you heard what Leo said to Yamel. So please do not worry about this and just focus on what you should do to ruin the party, okay?"
"...Okay."

"Now then, everybody, let's dance 'till the sun rises!!"
"Monica, do you want to dance?"
"Yes!!!!"
"Beautiful Lady, would you give me the honor of dancing with you?"
"Pfft. Of course, Sir Eluma"

He's so funny! And a real gentleman!

*Eluma and Blackie dancing, while Yamel is staring at them*
"What is Yamel's problem? He's pissing me off!! I am gonna tell him to stop staring like this-"
"Wait, I'll talk to him."
"Huh? No! I want to tell him to-"
"Please, M'Lady, let me tell him his limits."
"...Do as you wish but take care, Yamel is not easy to handle and gets annoyed quite easily."
"Don't worry about me Miss. I'm not as weak and stupid as you think"
"?!"
*approach*
"Sir Yamel, I'm sorry to interrupt this beautiful moment between you and Lady Monica, but can I talk to you for a moment please?"
"...Sure."

"Sir Yamel, why are you staring at us all the time?"
"...I wasn't staring at you-"
"Stop lying. I hate lies."
"I'm not lying-"
"Listen, I'll tell you this one time, and you better not take it out of your head. If you ever dare to hurt M'Lady, to talk to her with disrespect, or even dare to approach her, I can promise you that you'll regret it. I am a good person, but if anyone dares to hurt her, I become your worst nightmare."
*flinch*
"That's all I had to say, sir. I hope you enjoy the party"
"..." *dazed*

What the... Is that the Eluma everybody is talking about?! I knew that he was weird but... he's scarier than Black Akari! And what's more, he called her "M'Lady". Is he close to her? Or is it just an act of respect?

"So, what did you tell him?"
"Nothing much. Can we continue our dance?"
"...Ok."
"Thank you"
"For what?"
"For believing in my words. I thought you'd want to ask him what I told him."
"...I don't want to talk to him in fact. But I didn't want to involve you in anything related to Yamel."
"If you don't involve me, then nobody can be concerned. I'm here for you."
"..."
"So now shall we dance?"
"...Yes."

He's here for me... and he's still with me even after treating him coldly. But... I still can't trust him. I should test him more...

*A/N: Every time Blackie glares, her eyes glow and become red (Because of magic)