28

Madison's POV

"Harry umm... at dinner you said," I cleared my throat, "You said that your parents are a touchy subject. I was wondering what happened." 

Harry stopped what he was doing and he stiffly turned around to look at me. His lips were in a firm line and his face emmotionless. His hands dropped to his sides and he walked over to where I sat on the couch.

"Please baby, can we not talk about this right now," his voice was soft as he spoke.

He sat down next to me and I nodded before staring at the telly that was showing reruns of How I Met Your Mother. I sighed rather loudly than I intended and I turned my direction towards Harry. 

"Harry I just want to get to know you better. I like you too much," it was hard to swallow my small lie.

I mean I did like Harry but, it's not the way I'm making it out to be.

"I'm sorry but, I can't right now and I don't know if I ever will be able to talk to you about my parents. I don't tell anyone about them babe. Don't take offense please, I don't want you to be upset with me," he pressed his lips against my temple.

"I won't force you to tell me Harry but, I need you open up to me. I-I don't know much about you," I told him.

"I don't know what do you want to know? There really isn't much with me," he began to leave wet kisses along my jawline. 

I shifted at his touch. My legs were on his lap and I closed my eyes shut as I felt his lips at the corner of my mouth. His hands cupped my face and his lips finally reached mine. He kept kissing me and my hands made their way behind his neck.

"Harry," I called out him.

He grunted and pressed his lips once more to mine before pulling away.

"When is your birthday?" I asked him.

Harry chuckled and stared at me.

"You literally stopped our hot," his voice got raspier when he said 'hot", "make out session here to to ask when my birthday was" he laughed.

"I'm getting to know you," I say in a duh tone. 

"You're very cute. It's in March by the way," he kissed my lips again.

"Yours?"

"It's in May. Oh my god wait, you're turning 21!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, yeah but, in seven months you'll be 18 and then your mum can't do anything about me being able to fuck you. Honestly I don't think I'm going to last seven months. I would take you right now but, I don't think that's very smart of me," Harry groaned before hastily pressing his lips to mine.

"Are you going to do anything for your birthday?" I asked him.

"Probably," he shrugged, "maybe go to a the pub or something, or spend it with you."

"Have you thought about what you want, I mean you only turn twenty-one once."

"Well you always turn whatever age you turn once," he laughed, "But its the answer not obvious? Birthday sex duhhh."

"I'm kidding, baby." I laughed awakwardly at his joke.

"I guess I don't know what I want," he shrugged his shoulders.

There was an awkward silence for a while.

"Okay so you want to know something about me?" he suddenly asks.

"Yes, tell me."

"Okay. I'm so addictive to you baby. You give me this constant rush and it's endless when I'm around you. Ugh fück, just looking at you in that dress...We've only been official for two weeks and you're driving me insane," I blush at his words.