30

Oh wow chapter 30 already, let's make this one count! (Comment throughout the chapter pleasee)

Madison's POV

The café was crowded today. It made sense though, it was a pretty cold November. Everyone had their coats on including me. Coffee was probably a good idea to keep warm. Light snow began to fall from the sky as I stared out the window in the booth I was in. I realized just how beautiful Bradford was and how I was going to miss it if I decide to go somewhere else for university.

"Okay, I'm back," Harry announced as he took a seat across from me.

I had a chance to talk to Eleanor the other day and I explained to her everything that happened. She was immediately embarrassed by the way she was acting and everything was alright once again. We would be joining Louis and her for a double date later in the week and I was kind of excited for it. 

I've always seen how double dates played out in movies and I finally get to experience it! 

"Hey since you're the bright one in this relationship would you like to help me with this economics essay?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Is that the only reason why you're dating me?" I joked.

"Of course not," he placed his hands on mine. 

"Then yes I'll help you but, not right now I just wanna talk to you," I told him.

"How's work?" I asked.

"You ask about work a lot," he commented.

"I'm interested."

Harry took a sip from his coffee as his gaze didn't leave my eyes. He licked his lips slowly as he put his cup down.

"It's great," he simply answered.

"Why are you so interested in my work? I thought you hated it."

"I do not approve of it but, it is what you do temporarily and I care about you, Harry."

He bit his lip before answering my remark. He looked hesitant about what he was going to say. I drank my coffee and looked out the window.

"Do you want to come with me on Tuesday to the club?" he asked.

"Isn't that where you work?"

"Exactly."

A smile formed on my face. He squeezed my hands gently and brought them to his lips. I felt his chapped lips against the skin on my hands. Harry was beyond charming, sending me chills up and down my body. His hair was pushed back with a green beanie at the top of his head. I realized how many rings he wore on his fingers and noted that I should actually get some too. The look was trending so might as well keep up.

"How's Zayn?" Harry snickered.

"What do you mean how is Zayn?" I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

"I know you are friends with him, I'm just asking," he replied.

"Aren't you guys friends too?" I asked.

"No. We are not. We just have a lot of the same friends," his jaw tightened.

"If you have a lot of the same friends wouldn't you say that you guys have similar personalities? Don't you work with him too?"

"Zayn and I are no where near alike. He's a fücking idiot, I never liked him and never will I," his voice was stern and secure.

"Why don't you like him? what did you do to him?" I laughed at the thought of them fighting for something stupid.

"What did I do him?! Oh no, more like what he did to me. Whatever that's another story," he shrugged it off.