29

Madison's POV

Harry was over my house this weekend. Robert took a liking to him since the night of the dinner. Mother was really impressed with Harry although she still wasn't that pleased with him. She told me I didn't have to break up with him because Robert had convinced her. Robert was honestly my savior.

"I'm so tired today," Harry groaned.

I diverted my attention towards him. He was sitting on the grass of our front lawn. His legs were criss-crossed and the position looked uncomfortable. He had such long legs and his pants were very tight, it couldn't have been comfortable.

"How come?"

"Work," he whined.

I walked towards him and sat next to him. He was stressed these few days and I wondered why. Was his boss giving him a hard time at work? I never could get anything out of him, he was so careful. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed heavily.

"Do you want me to give you a massage later? Maybe that will relieve the stress you're feeling," I asked him.

"Yes, oh god. I haven't had a massage in ages."

"Okay, but later though. I kind of like being outside. It's so beautiful for once."

The sky was very blue today and there were no clouds. The wind blew my hair in my face and I tucked the strands behind my ear. Harry was staring at the house in front of us. You could clearly tell that he was day dreaming by the unfocusness in his eyes.

"Harry," I called his name.

He hummed in response not bothering to look at me. I touched the side of his face and he slowly looked at me. I traced his jawline with my fingertips.

"What's bothering you?" I asked him sweetly.

A sigh once again left his lips.

"I'm going to be in deep shīt if I don't resolve something. It's so stupid I don't even know how I'm going to fix this," he ruffled his hair.

"Is there anything I could do to help you?" 

"Not really," he shrugged.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby. There is nothing to be sorry for. I'm just frustrated you know? Like I hate this. I don't like to feel this stressed out and then there is uni but, I find uni extremely easy and I don't know why. It kind of scares me how easy I find uni because everyone else thinks it's difficult but, I don't. Why am I the only one finding it easy? There has got to be something wrong with me," he rambles on.

I kiss his cheek in the middle of his speech and he is stunned for a little. He stopped talking and looked at me.

"I'm sorry I was speaking kind of fast," he apologized.

"Maybe I should give you the massage now..."

"If you really think so Madison," he groaned stretching out his legs.

"Excuse me?" Someone called out. 

I looked at my side and saw a young woman dressed in business attire with a small child holding her hand. I recognized her. She was my neighbor, four houses down. She seemed anxious.

"Oh hi, umm...Madison right?" And I nodded.

"Could you please watch Charlie here? Please, I'll pay you twenty by the hour. I have to go to work and the sitter canceled on me last minute and I really have to go to work. Please?" She clapped her hands together and begged.