15

unedited

Madison's POV

Zayn had his gaze right on me before forcing his lips on mine. My eyes widened shocked by his actions and I wanted to push him away. I wanted my hands to press against his chest to stop him from kissing me. This wasn't the way I wanted him to kiss me. Instead I kissed him back.

His hands held me firmly around my waist and his nails dug into my skin.The overwhelming feeling of having Zayn like this with me gave me the confidence to move my hands up his shirt and let them roam around his amazing body.

His tongue glided over my bottom lip but, I continued to kiss the way we were doing right now. His hands went lower until he grabbed my arse with both hands and pressed  against me removing the little space we already had between us. I gasped and he slipped his tongue in.

I tugged at his shirt and he removed his shirt, lifting it over his head. I bit my lip and he moved towards me and harshly pushed me down. To my surprise I landed on a bed and he climbed on top of me. He began leaving small kissed around my collar bone and stopped when he wasn't about to kiss my collar bone anymore but my breasts.

I started unbuttoning down my shirt but, my hands were trembling and I had a hard time.

"Let me, please?" Zayn asked.

"Please Madison. Please. Please wakeup" The voice said.

"Hmmm" I shifted.

"Madison" I felt someone lightly pat my cheek and I jolted forward. Suddenly sharp pain ran through my head and pain was written all over my face.

I laid back down and groaned.

"Oh my god, my head hurts like a bitch" I groaned.

"Here I made you coffee" Mitchell passed me a cup.

I tried sitting up and the pain was awful. I fought the pain and I grabbed the cup of coffee.

I took a sip and it was nice and hot. What happened? I looked at the clock that read 10:34. I had a double take and glared at the clock.

"What the hell. We're going to be late Mitchell!" I yelled before completely regretting it.

"Madison listen we aren't going to school today. I already called your mom" He sat on the edge of my bed.

"What the fuck, you called my mum!" I put the cup on the night stand.

I got out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. Panic was not what I planned for but, that's what happend. Everything I touched kept ending up on the floor and tears started forming.

"How could you call my mum?! What did she say?" I yelled.

He knocked before entering the bathroom. He leaned on the door frame and looked completely calm.

"Please calm down, I acted sick and told her you were going to take care of me. She was okay with both of us missing school" He finished.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

"Seriously?" I asked him.

"She even said don't go back until you feel a hundred percent better" He replied.

Completely relieved I closed my eyes and tried to let the pain in my head subside. My stomach started to feel weird and I opened my eyes again. My arm went around my stomach and with my other hand I covered my mouth.