13

unedited oops

Madison's POV

I sat down in the back of the class where I always sit. Zayn was sitting in front of me but, he didn't recognize my presence.

Deciding to talk to Zayn was a hard decision to make. Sometimes he's in the mood to talk and other times you don't even want to look at him.

I tapped his shoulder since Mrs.Green gave us free time to talk. He didn't even bother to turn around. Did he feel me tap him? Maybe he was too focused on what he was thinking about or he is mad at me.

My eyes widdened. Zayn's mad at me! Of course he is but...what did I do?

"Zayn" I called out his name.

He ignored me and kept writing on his desk. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity.

"Zayn can you please look at me?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

He jerked forward so my hand fell off his shoulder. He glanced over his left side and gave me a nasty stare. I frowned and he turned back around.

He's acting so strange and I wonder if it was me who put him in this mood.

"What did I do?" I whispered to myself as I put my head down on the desk.

"You didn't do anything" I heard his voice.

I lifted my head and found him looking straight at me.

"Then why are you so upset? I just wanted to talk" I answered back.

"You can't have everything you want in life can you?" He said.

He always says these ridiculous things that don't have anything to do with the topic. I don't even get everything I want in life. He doesn't even know me.

"Then what is it then, huh? I'll I do is be nice to you and then you just get mad and I don't know why but, I like y-" I stopped myself before I said something stupid.

"Forget it" I just said and put my head down on the desk looking away from him.

"What did you say? You like what?" He tried to make eye contact me when I still had my head on the table.

"Forget what I said okay. Just don't talk to me. Leave me alone" I shut my eyes and tried to block his image out of my head.

"No, tell me what you said. Please?" He touched my arm.

This time I was the one who pulled away.

"Leave me alone or else, or else, I'll just walk out" I said looking at the door. He laughed.

"You would never" He smirked.

I got my things together and shoved them in my bag. Was I really going to walk out? Of course not. I walked up to Mrs.Green and asked her for a pass to get off early. I told her it was because another teacher wanted to see me. She agreed and wrote me a pass and signed it.

As I was walking out the door with the yellow pass in my hands I looked back at Zayn. His eyes were squinted as he stared back at me. I looked at Mrs.Green to check if she was looking at me to see what I was about to do. I stuck my middle finger out at Zayn and stuck my tongue out before walking out the door.

The halls were surprisingly filled with people. Next class will start in..I checked my phone, ten minutes. I sat down in the hallway and took out a book to read. I was only trying to prove a point to show Zayn.

That boy is driving me mad. He's so bipolar sometimes. You never know whether to expect him to be happy or sad, or grumpy or whiny.

"Please tell me" Oh my god, no he did not. I looked up from my book and there, I saw his face.