3

Madison's POV

My alarm woke me up once again. Tuesday, I sighed. Another day of school. I don't understand why mother doesn't allow me to be homeschooled. I personally think its better because I don't have to see so many people who don't like me at once. It would be easier and I would be able to graduate faster but no! My mum said no and it's her final decision.

She thinks homeschooled kids are spoiled and doesn't want people to think of her daughter like that. So basically she doesn't want people to talk about me because then they would talk about her. She hates the gossip and it's just so frustrating.

I took a quick shower and dried my body off with a towel. I wrapped my towel around my body since I had forgotten to pick my clothes out. I opened my bathroom door to enter my room. My hair was still wet and dripping with every step I took.

I opened my drawer and pulled out some my undergarments, a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. I turned back around and I saw Mitchell laying on my bed. I dropped my clothes onto the floor. I let out a scream.

"What are you doing? Get out!" I yelled at him.

He laughed and shook his head.

"I was going to be nice and ask if you wanted a ride to school" He said.

"You and nice in the same sentence? No way" I said.

"So is that a no?" He questioned.

I grabbed my clothes and threw them at him.

"Get out!" I yelled once more.

He lifts his hands up to cover his face. He managed the catch one of my clothing and he looked at them. My eyes widening at what he was looking at. My bra!

"Woah Madi" He said.

He lifted up my bra and twirled it on his finger. I went around my bed and reached for it. I grabbed it out of his hands and I frowned at him. He got off my bed and headed for the door. He winked at me. He held his hand up and made a gesture; he formed a circle connecting his thumb and his index finger and held the other fingers up. "Perfect" he mouthed. The door closed and he was gone. I ran towards the door and locked it.

I threw my towel across my bed and quickly got dressed. I looked at the clock and I was going to be late.

Shoot.

As quickly as I could, I got dressed. I looked back at the clock, if I don't get there in 10 minutes I'm late. Damn it. I ran out of my room and went quickly down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder.

The house was empty and I scrambled to pick up the keys to the house so that little incident with Mitchell wouldn't happen again. As I found the right keys I swung the front door open and closed it behind me. I ran towards my car and inserted the key. The car started and I made my to school.

It wasn't my day because I kept getting red traffic lights. I groaned and honked at the car I front of me when the light turned green. Now I only have 5 minutes. No doubt in my mind I'm gonna be late. I made a right turn and I could see the school.

The only problem now would be finding parking.

In the parking lot, I drove lane by lane until I found a corner space and I carefully parked in the tight space. I got out of the car, remembering to take the keys out and grabbed my bag and ran for the front of the school. My bag was heavy and I ran into the halls making a sharp turn, heading towards class. I shot up the stairs bumping with some people on the way. My class was right there and I swung the door open. I started panting hard and my hair was up in every direction.