7

Madison's POV

Yeah I'm pretty exhausted. It's like 1 p.m right now and the party lasted 'till about three in the morning. The house is literally a mess and Mitchell and I have to clean everything.

What happened with Niall yesterday was just really weird and we agreed to keep it passed us so it wouldn't affect our friendship. It's reasonable.

I really need some coffee right now and the café just around the corner seems really good for the moment.

I quickly slipped on a pair of jeans and a shirt and head off to Mitchell's room. He probably needs the coffee from all the drinking he's done. I some what worry a little. He's just seventeen and he shouldn't be drinking honestly. Why drink and risk screwing up your life, no thank you.

I knocked on his door and when I heard no answer. I slowly opened the door. I peaked in his room and found him on his bed with...Chelsea! I let out a silent gasp as my hand flew up to cover my mouth. My eyes widened. I closed the door again and decided I really do need some coffee right now.

I went down the stairs and grabbed a gray sweater. The place is an absolute mess. I'll tidy things up when I come back. I shoved my phone in my pocket and head out the door. I decided not to take the car and help not pollute the environment for once. And anyways the cafe is just around here.

As I passed the house next to ours I wondered if the lady that had invited me over was home last night. We didn't get in trouble or anything and I wondered how no neighbors complained. Surprised really. What was her name again? Umm...Glenda. I think so. She was really nice, I should stop by soon and I don't know talk to her. And possibly apologize if she was home last night for the noise and the inconvenience.

The little shopping center came into view I walked a little faster. The moment I stepped foot in the cafe my nose was enlightened with the smell of coffee. It was much warmer in the shop then outside. There were a couple of people sitting down and conversing, not such a busy day today I guess.

"Are you ready to order" A lady behind the counter said not so cheerfully.

"Umm...yeah I would like a medium espresso with the cream" I asked.

She pressed some buttons on the cash register and it opened. She told me it would be 1.89 pounds. I gave her the money and told her to keep the change. I waited on the side for my coffee to be handed to me. Other people came in to order but it still wasn't packed.

"Here you go Ms." A guy passed me my coffee.

"Thank you" I said as I reached over for my coffee.

I decided to sit down in a booth and just relax a little bit. I do miss mum already but it's still nice knowing she isn't on top of me as much. I miss Robert too. He's the closest I've got of a father. I need to study on tomorrow I have a chemistry exam. Just then the door bell rang signaling another customer. I diverted my eyes to the door as saw Zayn.

His hair was a mess and he didn't wear his piercings today. He looked tired? He asked about the party yesterday. Did he go? Possibly, but I didn't see him there. He started ordering. He's interesting, the way he stood. He acts like he couldn't care less, but that is obviously an act. He caught my staring and did a double take. I slowly looked away and took a sip from my coffee. I then slowly looked back at him and he had a stern face. His lips were in a thin line and no hint of amusement in his facial expression.

The same guy that handed me my coffee passed Zayn his coffee. I quickly looked out the window and continued to sip from my cup. I tried really hard not to break my gaze from the window. Suddenly I heard the booth move and I looked away from the window. He sat right across from me in the same booth and stared.