20

Madison's POV

Yesterday was the first day I've ever skipped school and honestly I feel like such a badass but, at the same time I felt guilty. I felt so so so guilty and it wouldn't leave my conscience.

Harry and I did hookup but, it wasn't like he was getting in my pants. No way would I ever let that happen. It was just a good snogging I guess.

Just a few months ago I hadn't even kissed a boy before and I thought how drastically my life changed. It was crazy how people could definitely change your life.

I put a cute headband to keep my hair away from my face today. Mitchell still avoided talking to me although he tried not to make it obvious but, he couldn't get passed me.

I felt bad but, what was I supposed to do? There is honestly nothing in this entire world that I could do to make him feel better.

He told me that he would find out if he made the football team and I hope he does. I've seen how good he is with the ball, he's got talent.

After Harry and I were done with the pool yesterday he told me he worked with some important people who worked in the club. He even introduced me to one of his bosses.

He was a really bulky guy and he wore a really nice suit with shiny new black shoes. He was very polite and I wanted to ask Harry what he worked as in the club but, I never got to it.

Whatever he is working as must pay off because I really doubt Harry's parents would want him riding a motorcycle...although maybe his parents are the cool type.

All these thoughts and memories kept running through my head as I jogged outside for gym today. Coach Behar was upset with us and our scores so she was making us run in the sun today.

I couldn't feel any better even though we were running in circles for a countless number of times. I was just in such a happy mood nothing could ruin it.

"Madison take a break you haven't slacked off today" I heard coach yell at me.

I stopped jogging and slowly made my way to sit down on the grass. I took a sip of the water bottle I had in my hands.

"Ugh" Someone grunted and sat in front of me.

Niall was sweating bullets and he wiped a drop of sweat with his sleeve. His legs were stretched out and I immediately tensed.

Those two guys didn't want me to talk to Niall and we were out in the public right now. An uneasiness feeling took over and I hoped he wouldn't try to make conversation. The scary men could be watching my every move.

I could hear Niall breathing from where I was and he struggled to catch his breath. I tossed him my water bottle and he thanked me.

I quickly got up and scurried away not wanting him to talk to me. This was going to be so difficult not talking to Niall since I tell him almost everything.

I opened the door that would lead me to nice cool air conditioned hall where it would feel so good to be in right now.

I stared at the ground as I walked through the halls. I hummed to the beat of a song that didn't escape my head with the thousands of things that stayed in there.

A hand covered my mouth and I widened my eyes at the sudden action and I was pulled back into a closet. The lights were off and guessing by the size of the hand it was a guy who had done this.

"Who are you?" I said to the stranger.

The lights turned on and my eyes immediately went up to the light. I then focused on the person in front of me and I went straight for the door.