26

unedited, sorry. Please comment through out chapter?

Madison's POV

Previously in chapter 25,

What are you doing" I giggled.

"I need you to fake date Harry to get information out of our boss" 

That's when my smile dropped.

-

How could he ask me to do such a thing and play with someone's feelings. I also thought they were friends until the day Harry and I bumped into Zayn at the café. It's obvious there is bad blood between them both.

"I can't toy with his emotions" I told Zayn.

He shook his head. "Of course you can," he sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "please Madison you'll be helping him out as well and he won't even know it. For the better" he pleaded.

How can I toy with Harry's feelings. It was a but cruel but, he'll stop whatever business he has with drugs. He'll be so much healthier and it's safer. Although I'm not sure playing with his feelings will be worth it.

Harry has been very nice towards me and he let me stay over the other day.

I remember his note.

Madison,
Last night you fell asleep watching the movie and you seemed so at peace I didn't want to disturb you. As creepy as it may sound you're even more beautiful when you're asleep. I hope you don't mind that I cuddled next to you. I'm sorry you had a rough time last night before you came but, I hope the movie cheered you up a bit. My actions towards you show how much affection I have for you. Will you please be my girlfriend?  I don't dare ask you in person again because if you reject me I will be humiliated all over again. And you have no idea how hard I tried for this note to be romantic and free of curse words but, fück I hope you say yes.
-Harry

He was far too cute in his note and it made my feel so warm inside. His hand writing was beautiful as well and I had kept the letter. It had so much meaning, it was my first love note.

"Hello! You zoned out" he grabbed my hand.

"How can I trick Harry I'm such a way you're asking me to? What if I made you believe you like me but, I don't?" I told him.

"Madison y-you I" he sighed.

"I thought you wanted to help me. I'm s-" he cut himself short, "I shouldn't have asked. 

He started to walk away but, I grabbed his wrist and it caught him by surprise because he stumbled backwards. We were veery close know and I faced his chest and my breath hitched as I looked up at him. He was already looking down at me.

"What are you doing to me Madison?" He closed his eyes.

"What am I doing?" I didn't look away from his closed eyelids.

When he opens his eyes again I realized I was till holding his wrist and his other hand was on my waist. He traced his bottom lip with his tongue and I tried not to put all my focus on his lips. My eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes but I didn't dare do what I was just thinking. I can't kiss him, not yet I can't because it wouldn't be fair to Harry if I was going to pretend to date him. I still had to be loyal to him even if it is an act. 

"I'll do it" I finally say to him.

"Did you actually just say that" a smile crept on his face.

"Yes I did" I smiled back.

"I'll pretend to be Harry's girlfriend" I stated.

He grabbed my face and I gasped. I knew what he was going to do and I had stop him even though I really wish I'd let it happen.