19

{RIP Robin Williams, he was honestly one of my favorite actors growing up and he made me laugh countless amount of times}

Madison's POV

Harry didn't want to tell me where we were going and he made it his mission to keep it a secret. Literally.

"Harry can I please know where we are going?" I asked.

He simply laughed and shook his head.

"How many times are you going to ask me that question?" He looked up at me.

"As many times it takes until you give in" I honestly replied.

"Babe I'm never gonna give in, you'll see where in a little" He said.

We walked past the parking lot and I sighed. I still had my bag on me and the books were heavy but, I couldn't complain.

Harry always calls me babe and it makes me feel slightly uncomfortable but, at the same time it feels like a compliment.

I started humming to myself as we crossed the road and I wondered if people would begin to wonder what I was doing out here and not in school during this time.

"Step one complete" Harry said and I looked at him weirdly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

We went around this motorcycle and Harry got on it. Oh my god I'm not going to steal this. I put my hands up in defense and took a step back onto the grass.

"Relax, it's just a motorcycle" He said.

"I don't want to steal this babe" I used the pet name he gave me on him.

He rolled his eyes and dug into his pocket for something. When he got it out he had keys in his hands.

"Who do you think I am? This is mine" He laughed.

Eee. At least he wasn't offended by what I said. How could he afford this? Zayn also had one, I remembered. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and stared back at him.

"You want me to go on that?" I pointed.

"It's only my motorcycle. Are you scared?" He taunted me.

"No, I'm not" I defended myself.

"Come on then. Get on" He patted the seat.

I hesitated before getting on and I felt like we were way over invading personal space.

"Here" He passed me his helmet.

"What about you?" I asked him.

He didn't answer and I just put on the helmet. Suddenly he grabbed both my arms and wrapped them around his waist. I pulled away a little but, I realized there weren't any bad intentions here.

I interlocked my fingers together and I shut my eyes tightly and held on to him tighter. I heard him start the motorcycle and we were off.

It didn't even take that long, maybe 15 minutes and the ride came to a stop. Harry parked the motorcycle at this huge, wide building at a part of the city I've never seen.

Harry got off the motorcycle first and I took his helmet off. I quickly fixed my hair and passed him his helmet back.

I couldn't exactly get off this thing because my feet weren't close to the ground. I leaned over on one side of the motorcycle until my foot was flat on the ground and the other was way up and I ended up stumbling over to the side.

"Woah" I said when I caught onto Harry's arms.

"You lost your balance there" He said.

"Really? I didn't notice" I straightened myself out.