34

Previously in chapter 33...

"Harry, we got to go," I squirmed between Harry and the wall.

Harry stepped back and stared at me.

"Good, that hickey will clearly give people the message that you're taken by me," he said before he pulls my hand out and pulls me out of my room.

Madison's POV (chapter 34)

Eleanor and Louis did not specify to what type of restaurant we were going to and when Harry arrived to the address given, it turned out to be a bar.

When Harry parked the car and we walked out hand in hand, a man wearing all black with a name tag that says "Jim/ Security" eyed us down.

"This is an exclusive bar, have made arrangements for tonight?" Jim asked.

His height and his build was completely intimidating. He was twice Harry's size and probably twice as strong as him.

"Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson are already inside and waiting for us," Harry spoke confidently.

Jim pulled out his radio, "two guys out here, claiming that people inside are expecting them."

Immediately a response was made.

"Let 'em in."

The security nodded in our direction and took a step to the side. "Thanks," Harry mumbled under his breath.

He squeezed my hand and leaned next to me causing our arms to graze each other with every step we take.

"Louis and El are a bit over their heads aren't they?" Harry laughed.

I looked up from my feet and saw the immensely large club. It was filled with people dancing to loud, yet not too loud electro music.

I looked down at my attire. My pants and bloude was inadequate this club. I felt my cheeks go red and I felt slightly conscious about what I was wearing.

My eyes landed on Eleanor who was jumping up and down from a booth. She looked extremely pretty tonight and that only made me feel worse about myself. 

She rushed over to me and Harry let go of my hand. When Eleanor embraced me into a tight hug I could see Harry walk over to Louis and they gave each other a quick man-hug.

"Madison you look really good," Eleanor said and kept nodding her head up and down.

"I feel really under dressed," I laughed nervously.

"Oh my god is that a hickey. He was probably giving you that when I was on the phone with you. God, that's huge! Wish Louis would do that to me often," she pursed her lips together.

"Have you had something to drink? You seem a bit jumpy."

"Is it that noticeable? I mean like we invited you guys here because Louis and I are at our brink. We're so tired of each other, whenever we talk on the phone one of us always makes a lame excuse to bail. It was so excruciatingly painful to spend thirty minutes by ourselves together that I ended up drinking far too much already," she sounded exasperated.

"Do you need a minute before we get to the table?"

"I'm going to break any minute and I honestly don't want to make a scene," her voice cracked giving her away more than she already has.

"Let's head to the restroom."

"No, my makeup is going to smear. My bag is at the table, please," she begged.

I nodded and ran off as quickly as I could in my heels. Harry was chatting it up with Louis already and they both were laughing by the time I got there.