8

Madison's POV

The second hand on the clock struck 12 while the little hand was on the 8. I went right on to school without Mitchell. I decided to walk to school today because it was actually a beautiful day out. Sometimes I wish I could just leave Bradford because I feel sick of it, but then I see how familiar I am with everything and realize how much I would miss it if I left.

Mum called earlier in the morning and I was really happy to hear her voice. She asked how everything was and I said everything was fine and didn't mention the party. I don't even want to imagine how punished I would be if she found out.

It was about a 10 minute walk before I reached the school. Everyone seemed exhausted and dead because it's a Monday. Are you kidding me? I know Monday's are the worst but...just forget it. I walked into class and took my seat. Niall had first period with me although he sat a bit father off to the side. I waited for him to come in as more students entered the classroom but my smile fell when the door closed and the bell rang.

Where was Niall? Did he not come to school today? Does that mean Zayn isn't here too?

Dr.G pulled his chair out before sitting down. He started calling names...

"Emily Anderson, David Anthony, John Bell, Jonah Carroll, Damien List..." He called out and you could hear them respond with a "here!" or "present".

When he called out my name I simply raised my hand. He called a few more names until a name caught my attention, Louis Tomlinson.

I turned around to see a boy with tattoos just like Niall and Zayn all over his arms. He had piercings as well but, I also noticed he had blue eyes, a bit darker than Niall's though. He also had a really stern facial expression. He had brown hair that was a bit messy but it looked good on him. No wonder Eleanor is dating him. They seem like a cute couple. I imagined El with him and smiled.

Louis caught my smile and looked back at me. My eyes widened and I quickly turned back around. Now he thinks I'm a creep. Shit.

***

Class ended and I tried to hurry out of the room before Louis could questioned why I was staring at him. I swung my bag over my shoulder and pushed the door open. I walked quickly but my jacket got caught with a door handle. I whispered a curse word. After I got my jacket free someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up and saw that it was Louis who had grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him and I got a better view of his eyes. It was more a blue green.

"Why were you staring at me like that?" He asked me.

I don't understand how he can just confront someone like that. I could never just walk up to someone and tell them off.

"I was just curious" I said to him.

"About what?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I just met Eleanor so I was just- you met El?" He interrupted me.

"Ummm..yeah she's really sweet and all" I said to him.

"How'd you meet?" He asked me.

I looked around the hall that was barely busy with people now. I'm going to be late.

"Look I'm going to be late okay?" I shook his hand off my wrist and smiled.

He stayed in his place while I just rushed to class. As I turned the corner I glanced back but, Louis was gone. Where'd he go? He was just there. I turned back around and ran as fast as I could across the hall to my next class.

When I walked in everyone was busy writing down notes that were already on the board. I quickly went to the back of the classroom where my seat was. Zayn was here, why wasn't Niall here today?