5

Madison's POV

"No, I don't want to go to school with him" I told her.

"I don't care and I don't want you to be late. When Robert and I are gone Mitchell is going to be in charge" She told me.

"What?!" I yelled at her.

"Mitchell is going to be in charge. He is the oldest.-No I don't want him in charge and that's that. I could be in college if it weren't for you. I could have just been home schooled the last couple of years and I would have been out of this house" I yelled at her.

"I will not tolerate you talking to me like that. I am your mother and I make the final decisions. Respect me, Robert and any other adult. Do you hear me?!" She yelled back.

"Yes" I mumbled.

"What?" She sassed.

"Yes" I said clearly.

"Now with Mitchell" She pointed towards the door.

I didn't object, I groaned and swung my bag over my shoulder. Mitchell was leaning on the doorframe with a sly smile. I pushed him and he stumbled. I opened the door and waited until he unlocked the door.

"Your mom is really over protective" He said as he unlocked the doors.

No shit Mitchell. No shit.

I opened the car door and got in the seat. I groaned. No way is Mitchell going to be in charge. His average is like a 'C'. Literally he's such a dumb ass. America is so lucky he left because they have one less idiot in their country.

He opened the door and he sat in the driver's seat. He threw his backpack to the back seat.

"Don't worry about it" He said and started the car.

"Don't worry about your mom obviously. When she and my dad are gone, we've got the place to ourselves. I won't rat out on you and you won't rat out on me. Got it?" He said.

"What makes you think you'll have something bad to inform my mum?" I asked him.

"Damn Madison. I meant that you could do whatever the hell you want to do when they are gone okay but on one condition" He said.

I stopped looking out the window and looked at him. He kept his eyes on the road and he didn't meet my gaze, not even for just a second.

"What condition?" I asked him.

"That you actually have to go to a party. You have to live a little" He said.

I laughed.

"Why would you want me to 'live a little'?" I questioned him.

"Because later on you'll regret it. Have you even had your first kiss?" He glanced at me.

"Excuse me? Of course I've had my first kiss" I lied.

I really haven't. It's embarrassing. You could have guessed it though, with a mother like mine, watching you all the time.

"Fine, I'll go to a party" I changed the object.

"Good, we're gonna throw one at our place Friday night" He smirked.

"What?!"I shouted.

"Hey, why not? We have a party in our own home and then you can do whatever you want to do and I can't stop you. Seems like a fair deal" He smirked.

"Ughh Mitch" I groaned.

"Aww you called me Mitch" His tone was sarcastic.

"Fine whatever but, if Robert and mum find out you're screwed not me" I warned him.