Chapter 36.

How do I kill someone without going to jail?

That was all I thought about since I got to the stupid field,yeah I said I would go but now I was just thinking it was a bad idea.Not only was I uncomfortable but everyone kept staring at me like I was a freak,I know the story went out months ago,well the story only Jason wanted to go out.

Jason knew the story was gonna go out one way or another,so he simply made sure they tweaked it a bit.Nothing about the drug dealings went into the story,problem was that just left the focus on me.The whole time I got stares,I got the silent whispers,the silent judgements.The boys had no Idea that this was the reaction I would get,they asked did I want to leave but I said no.There was just somethings I couldn't run from,this was one of them.

I sat on the silver hard bleachers and watched out to the field,they were getting started to start the game.I sat alone since I didn't want to go to the concession stands,I just watched out to the field.

“Ciara?”Someone asked,I looked up to my left and there stood a blonde,I moved my hand to forehead since the light was blocking my view. “It’s me Sam.”

I smiled that was a familiar name,

“Hey sam,I forgot you were coming to the games today.”I said as she took a seat,she looked cute today.A white v neck and a light jean jacket that matched her skinny jeans and some black ankle boots,I would have to ask her where she got those from later.

“Yeah,I've been coming with michael to these things for a while,Its crazy how many games goes on for all the boys.”She sounded a bit overwhelmed,I knew that feeling quite well.

“Its amazing how I never been to one of their games,this would be my first one’s with them.”I explained as I heard the music from above us start.They told us to sand and like a traditional game a girl came out and sung the national anthem,she was a really good singer to.

We sat back down and I notice the bleachers were filling up quickly one thing that seemed odd was that the areas around me stayed empty,not because we said anything for the boys no one really wanted to sit near me.I silently let out a sigh I was gonna be mentally stressed out before the end of the day,I just wanted to be normal.

“Pack of M&m’s for the lady with a can of sprite”Trevor handed as he ascended the bleachers to get behind me,I grabbed them from him and tore open the yellow package.

“Hungry?”Rachel said laughing as she see’s me murder the bag to get the chocolate little devils,I just smirked,I was addicted to these things for some reason.

“Look there goes the cocky bastard.”Javaughn pointed out to the field,and no doubt Tyler was the first one batting I really found it funny how even when he wasn’t trying to be he still looked cute in the teams white and red uniforms.I watched as he swung the bat around for a few seconds then got into a position,I looked at the pitcher as he reared the ball to release it at Tyler.

As the ball left his hand all you heard was ‘Go Monroe’ from all the girls and even some boys,I shook my head,this boy had just better been the best player on the team.My point was proven as soon as the ball connected to Tylers bat,and out the range for anyone to catch it went.He dropped the bat and bolted,from first,to second, then I notice someone way in out feild caught it.Hurrying he threw it to the person nearer to the bases,then he caught it.I watched Tyler trying to pull out a home run,He was half way passed second when the person who caught it from the first person threw it to the closets base which was second.Tyler pace seemed to excel when he heard everyone yelling ‘Run Tyler’ Third base he went,he stepped on third and thats when the ball passed his face by inches,missing the third baseman's hands he bolted to the schools first home run.Everyone jumped up and cheered,I couldn't lie even I did a loud shout when I saw that.Proving Javuaghns point he bowed as he hit back at home,thats when I laughed,the boy was dumb.

“Told you cocky,he just better not get too cocky this school is pretty tough to beat.”Javaughn informed me,I looked over at where the players were in the dug out and saw all the boys patting Tyler on the back.

It was about half the game when I needed to go pee,the school was up by a five points,I knew I wouldn't miss anything if I went to pee for two seconds.I told Rachel and she asked whether I wanted her to go with me I said no.Climbing down from the bleachers through the crowd,I was in the back of the bleachers and was trying to remember which way the girl bathroom was.

I went to the left,good guess as I would say cause I shortly found them.When I opened the door and walked in a smell of different perfumes slapped me in the face,It amazed me why girls got so dolled up at these games especially when they can sweat all of it out.The place was empty which I liked,I choose the stall all the way at the end.Before I could even pee I heard some girls come in,they were talking about something.

“Did you see her?”The first girl with a squeaky voice asked,

“Yes,For someone who was supposedly beat badly she looked fine to me.”Another girl with a alto type voice said,

“To be honest she seemed a little too fine,I mean don't rape victims go into some kind of mentally unstable state?”The last girl said her voice was maybe a lever lower than the squeaky girl voice.

“I don't know but ever since she got here she took all the good one’s,I don't think it was rape.”The first one said turning the water on.

“You don't know that it probably was,besides if it wasn't why would the media put that news out,and why was she missing for so long?”Miss Alto asked,she sounded a bit uneasy at what her friends were saying about me.

“Maybe she was just caught messing around with the Thicklings and just called it Rape.”The third one said almost like she just discovered something new.

“That would make sense I mean I've heard about people doing that,but lets face it she probably did I mean she was staying with the Monroes.There was no way she stayed in the house with all of them and didn't give it up to half of them.”The first one continued,I was beyond pissed at that point,I didn't even have to pee anymore.I felt my hands go into fists as I stood there in the stall listening to every word they said.

“You guys are idiots,I believed she got hurt,besides we werent there.Im going to go find Ashley meet up with yall later.”Annoyance in her voice the second one turned the water off and went out the bathroom,well there are some decent people in the world.

“What's wrong with her?Anyway I'm sticking with the one I believe in,besides what was her name anyway?”The first on continued,

“I don't know,but I agree she probably was messing around with all them,damn what was her name.”The last one said trying to think of my name,wanting to help them out I opened the stall and walked out.Surprise jumped on there faces I just walked up,I went to the sink and turned the water on.Washing my hands even though I didn't go I started to speak.

“My name you two dumbasses is Ciara Brown,now as for you're assumptions and Beliefs I suggest you keep them to yourselves,I'm not a very easy person when I'm mad.”Keeping my tone even and smooth I looked up at both of them,I didn't notice my fists was still balled.

“We didn't mean that-”The girl who had the high squeaky voice who turned out to be a dirty blonde stated to say before I cut her off.

“Save it,you know and to prove to you how hurt I was here.”I raised the black fitted shirt up,as they looked they gasped a bit,I knew what they saw.A long scar under my bra and some scratches that were gonna stay permanent. “Now I believe i'm done here,if I hear you talk about me again trust me it won't be so nice.”

They were lucky I wasn't my old self cause I would've just beat them to a bloody pulp,But I was calmer now.As I left the bathroom I saw someone on the gate just waiting,not paying to much attention I walked away.

“So you don't see me now?”A familiar voice asked,I looked back and saw Justin.

“Are you stalking me now?”

“No,actually I was invited here,besides I still go here.”He informed me coming off the gate and closer to me,I just stepped back.

“Stay where you are,besides I doubt you want the boys coming down here.I mean a five on one isnt to much fair right?”I knew they would come no matter what,

“Funny thing about that is one of them told me to come.”Those words escaped his mouth and I just wanted to shove them back into it.

“So we lie now Justin?”
“No,I'm so serious,Your precious Kyle told me to and speak of the devil.”He pointed behind me and there he stood,holding his head slightly down.I walked up to him,he didn't move one inch.

“Explain now!”I shouted louder than I intended,

“You need to talk to Thicklin,you need to move on Ciara,besides I wasn't the only one setting you up for you two to meet.Turns out Tyler and Rachel was too.”Trying to justify what he was doing he just ratted out his brother and friend.

Not understanding what he just said I turned to Justin,who just nodded his head in agreement.I turned back to Kyle,I wasn't calm but I wasn't Pissed.He was right in a way,that night Tyler told me the truth and Justin I just didn't want to accept it.I don’t know why though,I just didn't want to be lost and confused.To have something stable was knowing he did it,It doesnt same sense to someone else but to me it did.

“Alright,fine.Justin,did you set me up?”I asked him looking into his eyes,those warm chocolate eyes,damn have to focus.

“No,they took my phone and impersonated me,I had nothing to do with it.”His words was sincere and as he talked he walked closer to me.I didn't move but listened to what he was saying,I got nervous though,with every step he took I got nervous.

“What are you doing now?You still associating with them?”I knew that question was a harsh one but if he still was I needed to be no where around him,I knew he would say yes,they are still family.

“Not in a sense,I mean they are still my siblings but to really answer it no.I couldn't forgive them for that,I couldn't condone it either.Right now I’m doing me,not even my mother and father and others of that nature are talking to me.Im alone rigth now,that I never had a problem with I just cant stand the thought of you thinking it was me that did that to you.”His words made me see that maybe he really wasnt the bad guy,just stuck in a bad situation.He watched me waiting for a expression and to be honest so was I,I didn't know how to react to this.I turned around and saw Kyle still standing looking sadder than he did before.

(Kyle P.O.V)

Well she doesn't hate me,problem is I can see in her eyes that she doesn't hate Justin either.I want her not to like him,to never have a second thought about him.But as far as that goes its merely wishful thinking,deep down she really care for the boy.As I heard the cheers from over head,telling me the team was still winning I watched the one girl I cared about reconnect to the boy I couldnt stand the most.

She looked at me,her face confused but her brown eyes telling what she has decided.As I saw the answer something inside me got sadder,I just handed the girl I was probably deeply in love to the boy I deeply wanted to just kill.

“Kyle?”She asked,I looked at her,her short stature.

“Yeah?”I asked,Please don't tell me to leave.

“Can you give me a Justin a second.”She asked,that was something I didn't want to do,I didn't want her to even like the boy.I wanted her to myself,that night when I could've had her I didn't.Why Javaughn asked when I told him,she didn't want me for me.She wanted to forget,she was like a open book to me and I read her the entire time.The warmth of my body with hers was something that will never happen again,at least I have the memory.

“Sure.”I walked up to her,she wrapped her arms around me and I did the same,it was a embrace.To me it felt like a good bye even though It was just a thank you,I looked up and saw Thickling straight face but slowly creeping was a smile.

I released her and turned around,Leaving her behind.It ached at my heart,I wanted nothing as to tell her but I couldnt.I wanted her to be happy and if it broke my heart then I would just sacrafice it,she was and always will be that first person,my first love.

A/N: I know deep stuff there,you all have been through so much action here comes the mushy stuff! To be honest Ciara just should of slapped the girls! Who TEAM are YOU on? Team KyleXCiara,JustinXCiara,TylerXCiara let me know!!!