Chapter 35.

A bright light distrubed my sleep,I slowly opend my eyes to see what the cause of this was.As soon as my eyeslids dared to go open a pain erupted in my head,I just hurried and closed them back.I looked around and notice someone was missing from the equation,I threw the covers over and felt a bit cold.

I looked down and notice that I was only half naked,plus the AC was blowing like no tomorrow in this room.I quickly went back under the covers,It was too cold not to be.Where was kyle though?I peeked my head from under the covers,my less unenergetic curls falling on my face.I moved them over and leaned off the bed,my phone was on the dresser.I grabbed it and there was no text or anything,I sighed and got out the bed.

“Morning Ciara.”Someone not aware of my headache came in loud as they could be,I just quickly shushed them.They came into the room and quickly walked back out,it was Trevor.

“What do you want Trevor?”I yelled from the bathroom,how was he so happy,I mean he was throwing them back last night and I was sure because I left they would stop.I looked around and thought about it,I needed to put on some clothes.I walked back out and closed the door to the bedroom,I hurried and searched through the draws.

“I came to see if you wanna go to breakfast,but I can see you're busy.”He couldn't contain the snicker that came out his mouth,I just rolled my eyes.I finally found a pair of sweats and a hoodie,My option of choice.

“Well I’ll be out in like twenty so if you all were planning on going now,I suggest you do.”I shouted ready to take a needed shower,I just needed to get this morning cold off my body.Finishing grabbing everything I needed I headed towards the shower,I closed the door and looked in the mirror.

I didn't look horrible,but I did look like I had a rough night.I continued to the shower and turned the hot water on,I slightly also turned the cold water on for them to mix to a temperature that was acceptable for me.I undressed and quickly jumped in,the water beating down on my tired and aching body.

It was warming me right up,I just let it run everywhere over my body.I stood there my mind wandering everywhere and beyond,I had remembered everything that happened last night.The fact that I went and ended up seeing dumbass there,the fact that I actually sat there and drank with the guys,then the thing with Kyle.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock at the bathroom door,I yelled out to see who it was.I heard a voice but the water was overpowering the noise,I asked again,and just like before I couldn't hear.I shut the water off and grabbed a towel,not caring that my hair was leaving a water trail I continued to open the door.

It was just Rachel,for whatever reason my heart picked up the pace as I grabbed for the door.She had a bright smile on her face and it gave me a small one,I loved how Rachel was such a morning person,even though I was the complete opposite.

“Good morning love.”She sings as she stood in the doorway,

“Morning,you needed something?”I asked still standing at the door,the cold air was hitting my now hot body off.

“I just wanted to let you know I was in the room,didn't want to frighten you.”She replied turning around to walk to the queen sized bed.

“You didn't need to,I told you Rachel I'm fine,I just get nervous at times.”I didn't want to be treated like that,like I needed special treatment.I just wanted everything to go back to normal,to how everything was before that party.To be honest I thought alot about moving back to the monroe house,just to get my life on track.I wouldnt go back to school till next year but being around the boys where relaxing,they had a weird calming affect on me.

I got dressed despite my obvious hatred for dressing in a hot environment,Rachael better be lucky I don't like showing my body all wild like I would like to right now.I had dressed in my sweats a wife beater and left the hoodie off.I opened the door and inhaled,I was about to suffocate in that damn bathroom.

“Sorry,Forgot you hate dressing in there.”She apologized seeing that I had to take a pause to even breath,I walked across the room and joined her on the bed. “Ready to go to breakfast?”

“No,If the boys are down there I rather wait,or can we order it up?”I asked looking around the room for that binder they usually put in the room about the hotel.

“Yeah we can order but why?I thought you would want to hang with the boys,cause They want to hang with you.”She asked finding what I was looking for in the drawer next to her,she passed it to me and grabbed the hotels phone.

“Yeah I know,I mean they can come up,I just don't really feel like moving.I actually feel a little sore,plus this headache seems to wanna stay.”I got up and closed the curtains,It wasn’t too bright I just liked the shade a bit better.

“Sore?What was you doing last night.”She winked at me,she didn't know about me and Kyle that was her being her little perverted self.I laughed,

“None of your buisness.”I said playing along with her,these are the times I missed.I felt normaled,Not handled carefully,Just normal. “Call them women!I'm hungry”

“Dang fatness,I should've known you would already have what you want thought of.”She dialed the number and I Texted michael to tell them I was having breakfast in the room,I also instructed to her to tell them I wanted the biscuits and gravy,a hash brown and yogurt.

I received one back saying okay,they hadn't even gone yet,they were waiting for me.I closed my phone and checked to see if I had any messages,still nothing,I was looking for a good morning at least from Kyle.

“Ciara!”Rachel yelled in my ear,my head snapped back towards her “What's wrong?You seem somewhere else.”

“I'm fine,just thinking,Rachel do you think its too soon for me to go back to the house?”I questioned staring at the floor,

“No!I mean we all miss you,the boys might actually stay home long enough.Like they said they can't stand being in the house,to be honest it doesn't feel like the Monroe Home anymore,Just a house.”She put her head on my shoulder and I just patted her head,I was ready to move back.Then again how would I explain that to the others,I mean they moved here mainly for me.Even though they were okay being down here,I knew they missed philly,well I know deshawn does for certain.

“Well what about Teyvon,Connie and Deshawn?I mean they did come here for me,we only been living there for about four months.”I didn't want to be troublesome in any form or way,I just wanted to be less of a headache as possible.

“They will be fine,lets not forget,your part of the reason.They still have business down here one way or another,and to be honest I think its a lot safe for you at the Monroe house.”

I understood where she was coming from for the whole staying safe part,I was always a tad bit scared.Even though they drove miles not to let anyone know where we lived I was always skeptical about someone showing up one day,just start shooting everywhere.

“Where coming in!”Javuaghns loud voice erupted from the front of the hotel room,I rolled my eyes and put the conversation we were having on pause.The last thing I needed was seven boys yelling at me to move back in,one high pitched rachel was good enough for me.

“Morning boys”I greeted as they all piled into the room,I still noticed there was one monroe still missing.It was really starting to make me mad,I mean is it really that akward now?

“So what's the plan for today?”Rebecca asked reading my mind,She came and sat on the bed with me and Rachel the boys except michael made themselves their own spots in various areas of the room.

“Well since it is saturday,I there is Tylers game and then Javaughns game later tonight.Now as the Monroes biggest supporters I believe we should go to both.”Trevor spoke up while playing with his phone,it was barely ten o’clock who in the hell could that boy be texting.

“Guys,what about Ciara,no one asked would she be okay with all this.”Xavier jumped in seeing as I was the only one not too enthusiastic about the plan,I wanted to go see my boys win but I didn't know about being around a lot of people.However I didn't want to be the one to ruin any plans,a party pooper I was not and never will be.

“I'm fine,sounds fun besides I haven't been to anyones game.”Now that I thought about it I really haven't,I've never once been to any of these events.

“You sure?”Michael leaned over and whispered into my ear,I was really getting sick of this.

“Yes,look I told you all I'm fine.I just get a tad bit nervous,but If I can't handle it I will take my meds.”I was trying to get them to stop babying me,I never like being babied.
“Well it's settled were going to both games,besides she can she why we Monroes get our star titles.”Kyle walked into the room,how in the hell did he hear all that? “By the way the food is here,I guess no one in here heard the doorbell.”

Everyone rushed there way to the door,talk about hungry teens.Kyle just stood in the doorway,I just sat on the bed.

“Where did you go this morning?”I asked low,I didn't need anyone really hearing me.

“Morning Jog,Would of left a note but I thought you wouldnt wake up till late.”He answered,his demeanor was calm,there was no chang in the way he was acting.So why was I getting nervous all over again?

“Oh,I guess,by the way can you just forget what happened last night.”The words were hard to come out but they did,well not before making me rethink what I was saying.

“That is something I will keep in the vault,but forgetting sorry just can't do that.”He was arrogant,nor was he being cocky,still just calm.I however was starting to freak out on the inside,I don't see why though.

“Just forget it.”I stopped the conversation there cause everyone was flooding back into the room,I'm not sure if it was me but there was obvious tension in the room.I stared kyle down with daggers and in return his eyes just stayed soft,I really hated how he did that.

Everyone was enjoying themselves,they somehow got me to agree to go back to their house to change into some clothes appropriate for a normal teenager.We packed up around noon and headed out,Tylers game wasn't till two and JaVaughns games wasn't till Six.

We pulled up to the house at one,that drive was forever uncomfortable.I loved Tyler but being in the same car with the boy was torture,I just had to kill my phones battery.Everyone walked into the house,I looked around and saw nothing changed.

Every where was the same and surprisingly I knew how to get up stairs,the room I left out of three months ago didn't looked like it changed one bit.Well now that I look at it the only thing missing is the clothes,everything was still there.

“We told the keepers not to touch this room,to keep it so we felt like you were semi Still here.”Michael came in standing next to me,I just ruffled his hair and sat on the bed.The angle I was sitting I had a clear shot of the closet and there hang one outfit,somehow I think they planned on me coming back to go to the games.

“You guys really do be plotting.”I shook my head and I heard Michael laugh noticing where I was looking.

“What can we say,we like to get what we want.”Michael whole tone was different,somewhat similar to his brothers,no longer that innocent little voice.

“So what ever happend with that girl?”I asked,

“We are actually dating now.”He said it proudly to,I knew all he needed was a push.I threw my arm over his shoulder,he just leaned into me.This is also what I missed,me and Michael time.

“Well seems my pep talks helped,is she going to the games as well?”

“Yes,why yes she is.What I like about her is that she loves what I do and still supports my brothers,by the way they all approve of her.Plus she thinks all of them are dogs,but thats just a bonus in my book.”His smile was big the whole time he talked about her,It was cute,his first little girlfriend.

“Well Cant wait to see her again.”I smiled and jumped off the bed,I headed into the empty closet to get the hanging items in there.As I walked in I heard some foot steps walk in,I turned around and looked back.Xavier.

“So how are you?”He asked leaning on the door post,

“I'm fine,Just wondering how do I ever let you all talk me into these things.”I replied referring to the outfit hanging up.

“Well what can I say,us Monroes like to get our way.Now thats not why i'm in here,so what happened with you and Kyle last night?”I damn near dropped the whole outfit when he said that,how did he know?

“Don't know what you're talking about.”Playing things off was a specialty that I was obviously losing,I started to shake,the palms of my hands started to sweat and I couldn't even look at him.

“Sure you don’t,I'm just concerned thats all.Dont worry he didn't say anything I just wanted to know.”

Didn't say anything my ass!How the hell else would he know.

“The only reason I know,Is because he never came back to the room,funny because he was showing you to your room.”Extra emphasis on ‘your’ wasn't necessary,I just dropped the clothes on the bed.

“Like I said nothing happened,he was too much of a gentlemen for that to happen.”My voice trailing off,at the same time I sounded agitated.

The truth was nothing did happen,the memories became too much as we went at it.I started to cry and he did what he always did,didn't push me but comforted me.He lay with me all night,I cried my eyes out,I however believed the alcohol was somewhere to play in affect.

“Now that I can believe,listen if you ever need to talk come to any of us.You're not alone Ciara and you need to remember that.”With those final words his dark brown curls made there way out the room.

(.....P.O.V)

I took out my phone as I sat in the living room,it was the last thing I wanted to do but it had to be done.

“Be there Thicklin,but wait till my cue.”I spoke clearly to make sure he got what I was saying.

“I got it Monroe.”His voice calm,not its usual venom but it wasn't all the way gone either.

I hung up and got up,I knew she was gonna Hate me for this.

A/N: yes the P.O.V is suppose to be like that,sorry havent updated in a while Im really trying to get these updates out theres just a lot on my plate. Love you all who are still with me ^.^