Chapter. 8

I had found my way through school with the help of rachel of course. I learned that she actually did surf, she had moved here from california a year ago. She was a cool girl and was funny too, we had 2 more classes together and lunch. I made my way into my art class, I got looks from all over when I spotted a free seat next to this extremely handsome boy.His looks caught my attention; brown short locks,Chocolate brown eyes and looked about 5”10 he was too fine.

"Excuse me. Is this seat taken." I said with a smile.

He smiled back "Now it is"

I took my seat and took out my sketch pad, I couldn't help but be
a little noisy and took a peek at what he was drawing. It was some kinda pyros bird, It was gorgeous it had the flames flying every where while not taking the attention away from the bird.

"Nice." It had slipped out, I didn't want him to know I was peeping at his art work.

"Thanks. But it isn't my best." He said still working on it.

"Are you crazy that is beyond good, Better than anything I can draw." Which was the truth I couldn't draw,even if my life depended on it.

"We'll I could help you out if you need it." He said with a beautiful smile.

"Well first I think I would like your name."

"Justin thicklin at your service." He said holding his hand out.

I put my hand into his "Ciara brown or better known as CiCi."

He kissed it and said "It's very nice to meet you CiCi"

"Same here." I said still smiling a little too hard. I looked around the room and gotten a few stares that could kill. I ignored them and me and justin kept talking.

"Where's the teacher?" I said looking around.

"Mr.Burns is what you call a free spirit teacher. He's beyond weird but an amazing artist, He'll pop up sooner or later."

If his words was magic he appeared coming out the closet in the back of the room.
"Students, Students have a seat and free expression is over let's get to the easy stuff.He said walking through the aisle. Justin was right he was a weird little man, He walked to his desk and pulled out his attendance sheet and started to recite names.Im guessing he had come across my name since he stop calling them,he scanned the room trying to find me. I don’t know why it took him so long to find me I was the darkest one In the room,or maybe it was i choose the seat in the back.

 “Ciara Brown?” He said looking dead at me.

“Yes sir.”

“Welcome to the school first of all, also welcome to the most vacational room in the school you will ever be in.” He said with a smile.

 It confused me what he was talking about? Its school how much of a vacation can i get here. I brushed it off and he gave us the assignment for the day, we had to do a project with the people next to us and come up with a creative way of saying what the person was about without any words. I thought that this project was gonna be easy, we had two weeks to complete it.

 “So how are we gonna do this?” I questioned not knowing where to begin, I swear I don’t understand how I even got this class.

 “Well you could tell me about yourself and then we can go from there.”

 “Well what do you want to know?”

 “Well to start where are you from? I can tell by your accent you’re not from here.” He grabbed his notebook and prepared to write down the information I was about to give him.

 “Your right. I’m not from here i’m from philly.” I said proudly, I was proud of where I from.

 “Wow city to country. What made you move here?” This was gonna be a hard answer cause I don’t know justin like that and I didn’t want him to know my reason for moving here.

 “Just know it was a family emergency.” I said not trying to go into much detail about it.

 “Okay.So what are your hobbys.” He changed subjects sensing that I didn’t want to talk to him.