Chapter 34.

I was trying to enjoy the rest of the party but I was beyond pissed and wasn't gonna calm down for a while,the nerve that boy has!I was fired up and was fidgeting under the table,I wasn’t scared just pissed off.All those lies he told,he swear he wasn't apart of what happened that night.

“Ciara?”Rachel whispered into my ear,I stop fidgeting knowing she caught on.

“I'm fine,just a little pissed thats all.”

“I know and thats not what I was calling you for,I was wondering if you believed what justin said.”She should know the answer to that question!Of course I didn't he is nothing but a liar since the day I met him.

“No,nor will I ever.”

She just looked at me,she looked like she was about to say something until Jason started walking over.I tried to calm myself down and put on the most painted smile I could,I didn't need anyone on my back at the moment.

“Is everything alright over here?”His question was directed to everyone but i'm the one who caught the stare,His blue eyes staring dead at me.

“Yeah,No problem Jason.”I replied smiling from ear to ear,He just looked at me suspiciously.Jason was the master at telling someone's bluff ,but I wasn't gonna let him see through me tonight.

“Well alright,I'm gonna go back over.When you all leave here make sure you find one of us,we don't want Tommy hanging with the big kids tonight.”He instructed,everyone just nodded in agreement.

“So when are we leaving?”I asked eager to just go to bed,I wasn't up for hanging out all night.

“In about a two hours I believe,don't worry we'll probably escape sooner than that.”Micheal informed me while moving over for the course that was coming,I just sat back in my seat.

The rest of the night went fine,everyone laughed,ate,the the boys just had to try and throw cake at each other.The boys said goodnight to everyone,then next thing you know we were all piling up in the cars.I was riding with Tyler,since Rachel didn't drive we were all piling into cars.Good thing for me cause Tyler car was empty,Tyler drove crazy and you would have a heart attack sitting in the front seat.

I slide in and tyler started the car up,just like old times in a car with him;Awkward.He never really conversed with the people in the car,for me right now that was fine.I just stared out the window into the cold night,Knowing them it was gonna take a minute to get to this hotel.

“Ciara?”Tyler voiced asked,

“Yes?”

“Are you okay?”His voice was soft and stern,similar to Jasons in a way.

“Yes,Why?”Didn't I seem fine?
“Just asking,you know i'm here if you wanna talk about what happened tonight.”He was trying to comfort me and I understood that,I just really didn't want to talk about this.I just turned to him,his face darkened by the night,his strong features.

“I know,But theres no need,Everything he was saying was a lie.”I was brushing off the conversation off,I knew what was right.

“What exactly did he say?”I don't know why he was pushing this subject.

“Nothing,To sum things up he was saying the only thing he did wrong was hold you all at gunpoint.Im not worried though cause I know its a lie,I know he set me up.”

He didn't say anything after that,he gripped the steering wheel more tightly.The car suddenly went to the left,I damn near flew over to his side.The car came to a stop and we were on the side of the road,in the dark.

“The hell is your problem?Are you trying to give me a heart attack?”I shouted fixing myself up,thank you jesus that they made seat belts.Now I remember why I never got into the car with him,and i'm pretty sure this is the reason him and Trevor don't drive together anymore.

“Ciara,As much as this is gonna taste bad coming out my mouth but Justin isn't lying.”

“If this is a joke its not funny.”I crossed my arms and looked out the window,I know he is lying,This was all Justins fault.

“I'm not joking,Ciara Everything Justin said was the truth.Everyone was gonna let you believe he was lying to help you,but I believe you deserved the truth.I saw the look in your eyes after you saw him,it was something I haven't seen in a long time”

I just stared at him,My eyes grew wide and the fire inside of me was blazing.I was getting angry again,I didn't know what to say.There was no way in hell that was all by his siblings,I know he had a part in it.I knew the boys would never lie to me but something wasn't making too much sense,I mean Everything I knew couldn't be a lie.

“Ciara,Say something.”He spoke a little louder,I was lost in my thoughts.The images and scenes soon started to creep their way back into my head,they weren't pleasant.

“You're..Lying”My voice staggered to even form a voice,My brain was going into overtime trying to figure this out.

“Think about it Ciara,If justin was apart of it why was he at venue.His siblings are in confinement right now,so why would he be out if he had a part in it.”His voice was trying to reach me,trying to make me understand what was going on.I just stared through him,like the window on the other side of him was a t.v and I was watching a bad rerun.

“Tyler just get me to the hotel,Im tired.”Irritated,blank,and numb I just wanted to get back to the hotel and peel this dress off and lay down.He was about to make another remark but I felt my eyes sting,I felt a something hot,I felt something small and wet.It just rolled down my face,almost in competition wit one another.

He said nothing and kept driving,I needed to be reassured that I was right,I wanted in my heart to be right.Something poked at my heart,I just felt more depressed the closer we got to the hotel.We pulled up and the lights form the extravagant place lit up the night.I waited as Tyler got out,the cool night air wasn't the best for this sleeveless dress.

He gave me his black coat he had been wearing,I took it without a word and wrapped it around my shoulders.We walked together,not a word uttered.I wasn't surprised by the cream and gold decorations,the gold colored doors that sparkled my reflexion.

“Were in the penthouse,top floor.”Tyler said handing me a credit card looking key,I took it and looked at him. “I'm staying down here for a little,let them know if they need me to text me.”

I nodded and went on,I never questioned where he went.I jumped into the pristine elevator.I waited as the elevator beeped its way up,I just stood there blank.Not too much paying attention to what was truly going on,I didn't really want to anyway.I walked down the never ending hallway,following the brown and beige colored rug.I come across these grand doors,I put the key where it belonged and it beeped opened.

I walked in and everyone was already here,just wandering about the room.

“What took you so long?”Michael asked taking me by the arm,he obviously missed my dead demeanor.His upbeat tone was starting to irritate me,I however I just followed.He lead me into where it looked like a mini bar,I thought about all the ages that was in this room.Everyone but michael was dancing around eighteen,where it be older or younger;Then again that still isn't the legal drinking age.Whatever the case may be Javaughn and Xavier were starting to pop bottles,I just shook my head.

I walked away from the bar and checked the rest of the place out,mainly to see where I was sleeping tonight.There was three rooms from my guess,the two rooms where already claimed by some of the boy.I came across the last room,there I saw Kyle just laying back with his arms behind his head.

“So where am I sleeping?”I asked,they totally took over all the rooms,so where the hell was I staying?
“We all got you a separate room,we thought it may be more comfortable,Rachel and Penn have a room as well.There right next to each other,so if you need something we won't be to far away.”He informed me never looking my way,

“Oh.”I simply said,I sniffled and his head shot in my direction.My eyes still had to look red,or maybe my nose.Something did catch his eye that made him get up and examine me,I didn't know whether to move or stay.

“Ciara why were you crying,and don't tell me you weren't.I know when you have,so tell me the truth.”He demanded,the little dead in me sparked to life.I was getting mad all over again,I couldn't stand this.

“Come with me.”I commanded,I spun around and he followed.I pointed to the couch and he sat,I then turned to where Javaughn,Xavier,Trevor,michael,rebecca and penn was.I didn't see Rachel.”Hey!Can everyone look at me.”

All eyes were on me,I was gonna get this out one way or another.

“Now you all know I blame justin for what happened that night,Now someone please tell me i'm right and he set me up.”Tears rolled down my face as I spoke,everyone just looked at each other.Some of them not knowing what to say maybe? “Don't all speak up at once,someone tell me i'm right!”

My voice changed from stern,to almost begging like.I saw Javaughn and Xavier start to lower what they were doing,I saw rebecca and penn look at each other.Kyle just sat there staring like he just heard me say I was a vampire,no one spoke.

“Someone tell me!”I saw sobbing and crying out of control.My head was taking me places I didn't want to be,it was taking me back to months ago.Those blue eyes staring at me,that devil smirk that appeared everytime I yelled for help.

“Ciara,we didn't want to...”Micheal trailed off,

“We just wanted you to forget,to move on.We didn't want you to remember,we wanted you to just go back to normal.”Xavier spoke,I wasn't trying to ruin the boys night.I was just trying to get the truth out there.

“Well thanks for answering my question,sorry I just made everything serious.”I tried to smile,I tried sucking up the tears.They all watched me make my way over to Javaughn,Xavier and Trevor.Trevor had a glass in his hands,and I highly doubt what was in it was water.

“Do you mind?”I asked,he just looked at me.I took the glass and shot back whatever was in it.The acid like drink burned my throat,then again it was alright.I knew off the back what they were pouring up over there,or what was in this glass.Vodka no doubt,they just didn't have time to mix it with anything.

(Rachel P.O.V)
“You dumbass! I told you that it wasn't gonna turn out good.”I shouted at Tyler as we sat in the hotel lobby,I swear these boys weren’t born with the brains god gave them.

“Shut up,I didn't think she would actually slap him besides it was your idea for him to show up tonight.I wanted to wait till tomorrow thats why I picked this hotel that was closest to him and far away from us.”He countered right back to me,out of these months this might be the first time me and him actually sat and talked to each other.Tyler was exactly like his twin,outgoing wasn't his thing.

We have been planning this since monday,we wanted Ciara to know the truth,unlike everyone else that just wanted to lie.

“Where is Justin?”I tapped my foot impatiently,they were gonna start wondering where we were.Hopefully Penn would be able to hold down the fort till we got back up,I just hope this didn't affect her too much.

“There he goes now.”Tyler pointed out,He walked through the door and he appeared from earlier.He spotted us the moment he came in and pointed to the back of the hotel,where the pool was.From where the rooms where there would be no way for them to see us.

We walked quickly,always glancing over our shoulders to make sure no one was there.

“What the hell happened tonight Monroe?”Justin asked as soon as we hit the wall outside,Me and tyler just stood there next to each other. “I thought you said that she was gonna be cool,that she was better.”

“Look she was better,she wasn't fidgeting anymore,wasn't nervous when she saw dad.She wasn't exactly Ciara but close to it,I somehow couldn't blame her for hitting you though thicklin.”

“Not now guys,we have to focus on what's important.Now Ciara doesn't believe a word we said to her,plus she probably is being taken back to that time.Now its not right to lie to her which is why we did this,by the way why on your birthday?”I asked just remembering why we were even here.

“Well thats the only time she would come near us,I can't help that.Ciara was enough to lighten up my night,so it doesn't matter.”Tyler revealed,I guess Justin didn't like the say he talked about Ciara liked that because I saw his jaw lock up a bit.

“Well what now?I don't want ciara in a lie,and I don't want her hating me all her life.Her not speaking to me is fine,but hating me is something I don't want on my conscious.”Justin's words were started to connect in my head,he wasn't over ciara and probably never would forget her.I looked out into the pool,the blue shimmering from the pool lights,it was a dancing,just by its sparkles.

“Too bad for you thicklin you can't make too many moves,you see the balls in our court,you only can appear when we tell you to.So for right now you can go home,me and Rachel can figure the rest out.”Disgust in tylers voice started to rise,Tyler only worked with thicklin for Ciaras sake.Justin is still the person who beat him up last year.Tyler still couldnt let that go,seeing as he still had a little reminder on his back to prove it.

“Yeah because tonight turned out the best,I don't think so Monroe.”Justin said becoming serious and walking closer to Tyler,I saw tylers fist clench.

“Come on!Bring the testosterone down please!Justin he’s right,if any of the other boys find out what we're doing we would be hanged and you would be six feet under in no time.”I needed them to stop with the male who’s tougher than who and focus.

“You wanna bet?”He smugly said under his breath, “Look whatever you decided let me know,I have to leave.”

“Oh and by the way Thicklin don't you ever put your lips on Ciara again!”Tyler said as he walked away,Justin just threw up his middle finger and kept walking.I just shook my head,still the same.He hated us and we couldn't stand him,the only common was Ciara.

“Jackass.”Tyler said loosening his tie,

“Not the point,lets just get up stairs.By the way we need to come up with something fast,I need Ciara to just be okay.”I said crossing my arms,it was a bit chilly out here.We hurried inside.Up the elevator and down the halls we went,we decided that we would talk more about his tomorrow.

I opened the door and something weird I saw happening,I heard Ciara Laughing.I mean nothing was weird about it I just never seen her laugh like that in a while,when I walked in more I saw a glass in her hand.The bad thing was I knew that wasn't water,cause Xavier was pouring himself one.

(Ciara P.O.V)

I wasn't drunk,I knew that feeling,I was however buzzed.I knew what I was doing,I wasn't losing control from the alcohol.The alcohol was taking the pain I felt away,it was in a way relieving me.What we were talking about,I have no Idea.

“Ciara?”Rachel asked coming up to me.

“Yes?”I asked in a upbeat tone,

“You okay?”
“I'm fine.”I assured her,I sat my glass down and looked at the clock.It was only twelve o’clock at night and I felt tired.I took a big yawn,I needed some sleep now.I got down from the stool and looked around for Kyle,He hadent been drinking at all.

“Take me to my room,I need to call it a night.By the way where are my clothes Im sleeping in?”I knew they brought everything I needed to stay the night.

“Okay,By the way we want to talk to you about something tomorrow morning.”He replied getting up,I then heard the room bust out in awes.Everyone else had been drinking,we not Micheal.No matter what we were donig,they made sure that Micheal wasnt doing something he wasnt.

“Leaving so soon?”Trevor asked,he was a little drunk,the boys thought it would be fun to take about five to ten shots in a row.

“Yeah,i'm tired,besides you all are not being good influences.”I laughed,waving good bye and leaving.The room was literally one room down,Kyle opened it and lead me in.He showed me my clothes were already in the room,he did his normal and lair across the bed.

I wanted to get out this dress,I wanted to be free from it.I started to unzip the button in the back and slid it off.

“I'll wait out there.”He said getting up,

“Why?I mean you're always in the room when I'm dressing.”I replied,I didn't know it but that vodka was surely starting to affect me.

“Not when you're half naked,I'm out here it you need me.”

I hurried and stopped him,blocking his way from the door.The drinks may of made me feel better but it never took away the images,I just so desperately wanted them to go away.I wrapped my arms around his body and laid my head into his chest,I didn't want to be alone most of all.

“Ciara?...”He asked,I just snuggled more into him.The cologne he was wearing was finaliar and warming,polo no doubt.I let him go and looked at him,he just watched me back.I then took his hand and lead him to the bed,He sat down and I pushed him down so that he would lay.I made my way on top of him,I was straddling him.He just tried to sit back up,I just pushed him back down.

“What are you doing?”He asked,he wasn't putting up too much of a fight.

“Trying to forget.”I wanted to say,the words just never came out.Ignoring him,I just leaned in and kissed him,he hesitated but accepted it.His lips were what I thought,soft,gentle and everything else kyle was.This time I allowed him to lean up,while we kissed gradually moving into more passionate and aggressive ones,I moved my hands to find the end of his shirt.I pulled it above his head and admired the body that was in front of me,he was really sexy.

I got off him,with a disappointed look on his face.I however just finished what I started,I took off my dress.Standing half naked I got back on top of him,without giving him time to think.The memories came harder and more aggressive,everything they did to me was coming back.With every thought I was more aggressive with Kyle,My kisses became harder and I was afraid he would be able to catch up.

I fell backwards this time,I laid on the bed and he climbed on top of me.I made him come back to kiss me,our tongues dancing with each other like there was no tomorrow.I leaned over as we kept our kiss and turned out the light.Soon the only thing I could see was the dim light that was coming over from the window.I was going to forget what happend,to forget that their hands where ever on me.To be honest this was the only way I thought would work.....

Authors Note:Hey!! Yeah I know,this chapter was just OMG any ways..Im trying to get these updates out as fast as I could so bare with me.By the way I dont say this anymore but dont forget to VOTE,Commnet and whatever else I love feed back and Im barely getting it these days so it kind leaves me in a blank whether this story is still going good.By My lovelies! See you soon ^.^