Chapter 31.

I layed my head down on my desk,this headache was not helping me get through my school work.I sighed and closed my eyes,I wanted so badly to go to sleep to just relax.To bad I had the warren here,she would never let me go to sleep without my work being done.

“Ciara!”Her voice blasted through the house,I let out a heavy sigh and the headache just seemed to keep going.

“I'm coming!”I yelled,I got up out the computer chair and headed out my room to where she was.If I had to guess she was in the livingroom,with that women.

I walked into the fairly large livingroom and my guess was right she was in there but the lady I thought would be with her wasn't,it was just her.

“You Yelled?”I asked,Connie just patted the beige suede looking couch.I took a seat and waited for her to say something,after like five minutes of channel surfing she finally put the remote down.

“First of all I wasn't yelling,second I thought you could use a break.”She explained adjusting herself to face me,her maroon colored ends looked brighter as ever,and he milk chocolate complexion was just flawless like her moms.

“Well thanks but I can't see this as much as a break,My head is killing me.”I whined,she just laughed and told me there was some aspirin in the kitchen.I got up yet again and headed in there when the smell hit me,someone was cooking and was cooking something good.

“Is Teyvon here?”I asked snooping around the pots on the stove,it smelled like yellow rice,hopefully with shrimp,steak in the oven and some kind of vegetable.I asked if Teyvon was here cause truthfully he was the only one that could throw down in the kitchen,the other siblings was hopeless.

“He is actually,I see you found what he’s making tonight.”Connie replied,I kept inhaling the intoxicating aroma.

Its been three and a half months since I moved out from the monroes house,since then I been getting the help that I needed.Its been a slow progress but I have been getting better,i'm not so uncomfortable with being around people.Okay that was a lie i'm a little comfortable now,I don't fidget as much and I can look someone in the eyes.

When I moved out I was expecting some kind of a two bedroom apartment,I was wrong.The Johnsons decided to get a house,four bedrooms to be exacat.It was mainly used by the kids though,since Vick and Tanya still handle buisness up there.They decided to expand there ‘Buisness’ to here in florida,but for my safetly they do it some where miles away from here.However the drug lords in floriida were very open to them,so the children handle buisness down here now.That doesnt however stop them from going back to philly almost every other week,I some times wonder how much they actually make.

“Get out of my pots girl!”Teyvon shouted coming into the kitchen,I smiled and put the lid back down on the rice.I moved to the side as he checked his creations being made,I grabbed a cup and poured some water so I could swallow these pills.

“I swear Teyvon if it wasn't for you I would starve in this house since some people can't cook!”

“Whatever!”Connie shouted,

“Sorry everyone can't cook like Teyvon!Some people actually have work to do”Deshawn replied coming into the kitchen as well,I moved out his way as he was headed to the cabinet to grab a snack.

“I work to fool”Teyvon shot back,it was always funny to see these two boys argue.The funny thing was Teyvon was brighter than his siblings,he wasn't a yellow but definitely a red bone like his mother.He was also five eighth,he had one tattoo and that was on his back,it was angel wings with some quote.Teyvon was also skinnier but defined,he was the second oldest around twenty.

Deshawn was a different story,he was a dark chocolate boy like his father,he was cockier than Teyvon,he was also the oldest,he was twenty one.He also had tattoos running on both arms and on his chest,to make sure no one notice him while he was on business he would always wear some kind of sleeves.Connie was the youngest,she was only nineteen.She wasn't that much older than me but they had more maturity than most adults,I guess that was a given since they were in the that type of ‘Business’.

“I got to admit you do,anyway Ciara arent you suppose to be meeting with someone right about now?”He asked checking his G-Shock watch,I swear boys loved to accessorize just like us girls.

“Yeah,but she isn't here”I answered leaving the fools in the kitchen,hopefully she cancelled and I don't have to do this.

I was going through therapy and to be honest it was annoying,I mean it helped but still I didn't have much to say.She asked me how were my fits and dreams going,when I moved out I was still having the same problems and accidentally kicked Deshawn in the stomach the second night.

I haven't had much contact with the Monroes,Jason and Kelly come by every here and now to see how I'm doing.Other than that I hadn't heard anything from the boys,not even tommy or Michael.It’s like they disappeared and its like I never lived there,I become sad at times because of this but I guess its for the best.

“Deshawn when are you heading out there anyway?”Connie shouted as I came to sit back down,I took the blanket that was on the couch and threw it over my body.

“Tomorrow morning you know its a long drove,almost two hours so Imma be out there early.”He shouted back,I just focused my attention to the movie that was playing on the T.v.She was playing Think Like a man, this movie was too funny and couldn't be closer to some truth about a man's mind.

“Ciara,Jason and Kelly are coming over tonight”Connied informed me,

“Cool”

“They also might bring some of the boys.”She ended,she waited and looked at me to see some kind of reaction.

“Alright.”My poker face has also improved,I didn't have a problem with it,just a bit nervous.They only person I have seen was Rachel and on some occasions Rebecca,that was it.

She didn't say anything and we just kept watching the movie,little did she know my heart was pounding.I was nervous,did I forget to mention the doctor has put me on some kind of anxiety medication.

I have bad anxiety problems at time so it helps,worst part though it makes me feel numb.I didn't like it that much I didn't go back to the school,I now do home schooling.It’s alright,I just don't like be stuck up in the house all day.

“Hey!Who left my dog outside,its hot out there so I know he dying,get from that pool!Deshawn shouted going outside to the backyard,one thing about them I didn't know they were dog lovers.To get cliche abit they specifically like blue nose pitbulls,I loved dogs so it didn't matter to me.I had a dog and so did connie,however they were smaller choices,mine was a parson russell terrier,connie had a beagle.

“Calm down Deshawn I just put them out there!I they needed to run off more energy since the walk we took was crazy!”Connied shouted loud enough for him to hear,before we could say something else the patter of paws came running into the house.

Deshawn's dog name was Rex,another cliche if you asked me.However the dog wasn't mean,he was a nice pitbull.They were all male dogs,it was funny cause my dog had the spirit of a older brother even though he wasn't that big,whenever something didn't seem right to him he would jump in front of the other dogs and try to protect them.

“Rae!”I called from the couch since they were running around like there was no tomorrow,I heard the paws scratching the tiles as he was running to me.He jumped up on the couch and snuggled himself into my lap,he was steady panting.My therapist suggested that I get one,its said that dogs can be used to help with stress.

“Ciara did you walk them this morning?”Connie asked throwing a tennis ball for the other two dogs to fetch,of course they happily obliged.

“Yes”I answered still stroking Rae’s fur,he seemed to calm down a bit and without anyone knowing my heart rate seemed to ease from the thought of them coming over tonight.

I got up from the couch and sat Rae down,he however happily followed me to where I was going.I went upstairs back to my room,I laid on my bed and threw a pillow over my head.Rae hopped up as well and started to throw his paws on the pillow,I giggled and took it off.He laid down next to my head and I was staring at the ceiling,then my eyes started roaming around my room.

The room had a pink,black and grey color scheme in it,my bed was parallel to the window that had black lace curtains over it.across from the bed was my dresser and book stand,the computer desk was near the door.The best part however for the room was the painting on the wall,it was that of buildings,something a city girl like me missed.The small chandelier over end of the bed and the floor was the icing on the cake though,true the room wasn't as big as the Monroes one I was given but I didn't care.

I started to close my eyes when I heard something start vibrating on the desk,after my phone had dropped out my pocket when I left the Monroe house I was given a new one.I jumped up and went to see why it was vibrating,it was Rachel calling,which was weird cause I thought she would still be at practice.

“Hello?”I answered going back to my bed,

“Hey,whats up?”

“Nothing,arent you suppose to be at practice?”I asked,

“Yes..But I heard the boys was going over there so I had to skip,are you nervous?”

“A little,but its dinner”I said,I was more than a little nervous

“Well i'm coming to back you up and so is Rebecca.”She informed me before I heard a honking noise in the background.
“Dumbass!Anyway I'll call you when i'm not driving,see you in a bit.”I didn't get a chance to say bye before The call ended,I swear she was a hot headed driver.I believe she had got that from penn,cause when he drove it was always a fun ride with him.

I threw my phone on the pillow and just threw my arm over my face,it was only five o’clock and I still wasn't done with my all my work from online school.I just sighed,I didn't feel like staring at that damn computer screen,not only that but theres one problem on there I really couldn't figure it out.Im good at math,I even like it but that one question is fustrating me!It was good that the work wasn't due till tomorrow night.

While I debated inside my head whether or not to do it Rae jumped off the bed and started scratching at the door,he was eager to get out the room.

“Rae!What have I told you about scratching on the door.”I raised my voice a bit and got up,I opened the room door and he went flying.The next thing I heard was him and the other two dogs barking,Rex bark however over powered them.

I walked down to peep down the stairs,I heard their voices.Jasons deep yet calm voice,Kellys high and joyful voice.The next set of voices was that of who I haven't heard in awhile,well more like three and a half months.....

I wasn't sure but I swear my heart jumped a beat,before I could comprehend my hands were fidgeting all over again.....

Authors Note: Yes I know it was a huge jump but.....I had writers block so when it jumped the words came faster,also It was kinda short but the next chapter wont be! Also im back in school -_- so ill try too update often! If you actually read my authors note put "Meekers" in a comment! Me and my friend are seeing if you guys stop and never read this lol