Chapter 14-Monroe's P.O.V

Michael P.O.V

“She’s not picking up my phone calls or answering my texts.”I informed to the others,we all we in the back trying to find her.

“Not mine either.”Rachel said standing besides me.

“Kyle you f*cking dumb ass.”Javaughn shouted at kyle who had a blank expression on his face,Javaughn and all of us had a right to yell at him.

“We been searching for a hour now where could she have gone?”Rebecca asked with concern on her face,we all were worried.

“She couldn’t have gone far she doesn’t know her way around here yet.”Trevor explained,We all went back into the house to try and figure this out.We knew one thing though;she wasn’t anywhere near the house.

“Michael you spend the most time with her any ideas where she could have gone?.”Tyler asked taking a seat on the couch.

“She doesn’t practically go anywhere with anyone I haven't seen.”I replied,maybe she was with xavier.Then again he is on campus so that couldn’t be a option.

“You don’t think she’s with thicklin do you?”Trevor asked,I looked around and everyone's face turned to stone.

“No.I don’t think she would after all that happened,but someone call xavier to make sure she isn’t with him.”I responded,but in the back of my mind I knew that could be a option.

“I’ll do it.”Javaughn volunteered,He pulled his phone out and dialed the number.

“Put It on speaker.”I whispered,he did as I asked.

“Hello?”Xaviers voice answered sounding a little tired

“What are you doing?”Javaughn was playing around with the subject.

“I was sleep from a long day of practice,I'd like to continue if you don't mind.”He replied,aggravation in his voice.

“Well we need your help CiCi has gone missing.”His words were slow,like a child confessing that they done something wrong.I ran my fingers through my blond hair and let out sigh,this day was getting worse by the minute.

Xavier P.O.V

“F*ck you mean she went missing?”I shouted through the phone at my little brother

“Well lately she hasn’t been talking to tyler,kyle and trevor and when kyle approached her about it they got into a argument and some words were said.”He explained,while he did that I was already throwing on some clothes to leave.I swear my brothers where complete dumbasses sometimes,but I knew if we don’t find her before dad realises all hell will break loose

“What he say?”I asked grabbing my keys and exiting my door room,good thing there weren’t any more classes,the weekend was finally here.

“Well lets just say he said that she could go home.”I was confused but it started to come to me,he had told her she could leave and go back to her dead parents.

“Am I on speaker?”I notice a echoed sound the whole time we been talking .

“Yes.Everyones here listening.”He answered,Good that meant that kyle was too

“Kyle you dumbass,you better hope we find ciara before dad finds out.”I shouted into the phone and hung up,I jumped into my car and started the engine.Before I could pull off a girl with short black hair approached my car,It was alica my girlfriend.I rolled down the window she looked as If she had to tell me something.

“Babe where you going?”She asked

“My dumb little brothers made this mess and I got to go and help them out of it.”I answered

“Okay,When you get back we need to talk.”She replied,she didn’t look too good.Then again she was constantly sick from her sicle cell to feel great.

“Alright bae I’ll come by your dorm when I get back.”She leaned in the window and gave me a kiss,I rolled the window back up and was off.I was doing various speeds once I hit I-95,she couldn’t have gone to far could she?

Javaughn P.O.V

He was pissed,I knew that from the tone in his voice as soon as I said she was missing.I put my phone back into my pocket when I heard the front door open and close,It was mom.She walked into the living room and noticed one person was missing

“Where’s Ciara?”She asked

“Sleeping.”Tyler quickly blurted out.

“Well Im going to wake her up I need to talk to her.”She said turning around.

“No!.”We all shouted,she quickly turned back around confused.

“Why not?”Mom asked folding her arms,she hated being told what to do.

“Cause when she went to sleep it was because of her head.”I responded,I hated to lie to mom but I didn’t want her to be worried.

“Well alright I’ll let her sleep,how is tommy doing?”She asked stepping closer to us.

“He still feeling bad.”Dad said coming into the room,I don’t know If it was me or the whole room got hot fast.

“I’ll check on him,you kids play nice and check on CiCi every once in awhile.”She said as she walked away in the direction where tommy was.

“What's wrong with CiCi?She seemed fine earlier.”He asked throwing his hands in his pockets.

“Her head started messing with her when she was working out.”Lying to dad on the other hand was a specialty that I was equipped with.

Tyler P.O.V

Javaughn was feeding dad these lies with ease it was quite amazing since when any one else tried he could smell our bullshit a mile away.

“Well when she wakes up have her see me.”He said walking out heading to his wing of the house,we all exhaled.If our parents knew she was missing our asses would be grass,we waited patiently for xavier to arrive to plan what we would do.

“Kyle one question what the hell was you thinkin?”I asked he stooped to a whole level of stupid.

“I was mad.”He said in a low tone of voice,I could tell he was feeling bad about what he done.He might not say it,I was only one who knew what he was truly feeling that's how things went.Even though trevors my twin I was more attached to kyle,trevor was to xavier and michael

was to javaughn while tommy was to everyone.

“I could see that,but why rub salt in a open wound?”I asked calmly,you had to talk to him in certain ways to get the information you needed from him

“It came out by accident.”He said a little louder,

I started to say something when the front door opened and closed again,I thought it would be CiCi since xavier couldn't have driven that fast here but he surprises me all the time.

Trevor P.O.V

He came in not looking too happy,he sat down next to me and leaned back in the chair.

“So did anyone check with the thicklins?”He asked

“No”I responded

“Why?”

“We didn’t think she be with him.”I answered,

“Well don’t underestimate CiCi,when she is pissed she does what she wants.”He explained,and for once that made sense.There was one question who was gonna contact him?

“But who is gonna call him?”Tyler asked,I surely wasn't

“I’ll do it but who has the number.”Rachels boyfriend penn asked,we had gotten acquainted with him two years ago.He was there through the whole drama,he is a close friend to the monroes like the thicklins were.Even though this year he got kicked out of school the first month for fighting he was a pretty cool dude,just like us he didn’t care for the thicklins either.

After that question every one was looking around,I was guessed no one had it but CiCi.Michael left for a bit and then returned again with CiCi’s laptop,He gave it to penn.

“There might be something on there.”He suggested

Penn looked and looked and finally got on to her facebook,he searched justin's name and conviently he put his number up.Penn dialed and waited for a answer

“Hello?”Penn said

“It’s Penn,Is Ciara with you.”He asked with disgusted look on his face,Thicklin must of said something smart.

He hung up and looked up and closed the laptop,

“So?”I asked anxiously

“He said no.”Penn answered,apart of me didn’t believe him.

“I don’t believe that.”Xavier blurted out reading my mind.

“Well what can we do?”Rachel asked. “Its gonna be dark soon and we have no clue where to look for her.”

“Okay we're going to split up.”Xavier explained “Rachel,Penn and rebecca you guys go over and check out the thicklin’s area,If any of us go there might just be a fight and we dont need that right now.Tyler and trevor you're with me were going to check out west of town.As for kyle and javaughn you two stay here and keep mom and dad away from ciara’s room.”

“Alright lets go.”I said rushing we needed to find her before someone noticed she left,we all got up gathered our keys and left.

~SomeTime Later~

Kyle P.O.V

I shouldnt of said that,It’s all my fault.Why did I have to throw her parents being dead into her face,after this I know she’ll never talk to me again.It’s been about two hours since they left and mom and dad was getting antsy about ciara still being sleep,where could she have gone?

Its was about six when she left and we looked out back for a hour and now its taking them two hours,me and javaughn was doing good in distracting the parents but I knew they wouldn’t buy she is sleep for long,I heard the front door open and my heart started jumping crazily.Me and javaughn got up from the bar stools and looked to see who it was,To our dissapointment there was no ciara.

“No luck.”I asked already knowing the answer.

“Nope wherever she’s gone she is doing a good job in not wanting no one to find her.”Trevor explained

everyone gathered into the kitchen,their faces was mixed emotions;disappointment,frustration,and worry

“What about at the thicklins?”I asked aming the question at the one’s who went over there.

“Nope they weren't even home.”Rebecca answered

I heard footsteps coming down our wing of the house which confused me seeing as I could of sworn no one was up there,everyone froze as the footsteps came in the kitchen.

“Im only gonna ask this once,wheres Ciara?”The deep calm voice asked,I knew we was in some deep trouble now

Jason P.O.V

everyone looked at each other,I folded my arms together and waited on a reply from my sons and their friends.

“Anyone gonna answer the question,speak up now.”I said not raising my voice,just yet.

“Dad-”My second youngest michael started

“I'm listening.”I said waiting for the lie they were getting ready to tell.

“I told you she is sleep.”My second oldest javaughn answered

“Well how is she asleep when she isn’t in her bed?”I swear my son had the answer for everything.

“She might have crashed in another room.”He answered smoothly

“I checked all the rooms on you boys side so imma try this again where is ciara?”I could tell something wasn’t right when micheal face flushed to a pale color.

“We don't know.”My third oldest kyle answered,I started to step closer

“What you mean you don’t know?”I was getting furious now

“We been looking for her all afternoon and she hasn’t appeared anywhere.”Xavier answered calmly.

“Well do you know why she left?”I asked,that's when all heads turned to kyle

“Well I might of told her to go back to where she came from.”After that I started to snap

“Why in the hell would you say that?Do you have any idea what that might of done to her?”I yelled,I was pose to be looking after ciara not lose her in a place she has never been.

The whole room fell silent.

“You guys better hope nothing has happened to her,and I am going to tell your mother about this.”I further went on with my rage, “Oh and by the way you all are grounded until further say,If I hear you even thought about going some where besides school and your games your ass is mine.Do I make my self clear?”

“Why all of us?Kyles the one who did it.”Trevor blurted out.

“Because your brothers thats why.”I said angrily these boys were testing my patience,I heard a lot of teeth sucking from my sons except xavier,He knew I didn’t refer to him

“Hey honey,kids what's going on?”My wife said coming into the kitchen

“Apparently kyle said something he shouldn’t to Ciara and now she is M.I.A.”I answered kelly instantly went into worry mode.

Kelly P.O.V

“Well as any one searched for her?”I asked I couldn’t believe this

“Yes mom,but we didn’t have any luck.”Tyler replied.

“Jason should we call the cops?”I asked,It was almost ten and I was seriously worried.

“No,not yet atleast give it till morning.”Jason replied.

“Why morning.”I asked confused,we should be doing something now.

“Because technically it's not missing till twenty four hours.”He explained rubbing his temples.

I said nothing and we all went into the living room,I went to check on tommy who was finally awake.

“How you feelin?”I put my hand on his forehead he was burning up,I decided he can't wait till tomorrow I'd have to take him to the emergency room now.I scooped him up and carried him back to the living room to tell jason where I was going

“I'm taking him to the emergency room his fever is still high.”I explained.

“I’ll go with.”Michael offered.

“Sure.”I said,I grabbed my keys and left

We was waiting in the waiting room for a hour until we was seen,as soon as they ran some tests he was admitted into the child hospital.They said he is very sick and in his condition it could be deadly,I broke down immediately I couldn’t believe I waited this long to take his to the hospital.We sat in the room and michael called everyone to tell them what happened and I told him to text it to ciara as well.Ciara adored tommy so maybe that will bring her home

I have one child missing

And one in the hospital

This had to be my lowest night as a mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:To all my fans that's been guessin whats was going to happen,I bet you didn't expect that! All the love and support you guys are giving my is the best :)

Next Chapter:One's still missing and one's in critical condition

Next update:This weekend

REMEMBER:

VOTE,COMMENT,FAN AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO ^.^ (When your waiting for my updates on this book may I recomend my other stories :))