Chapter 24.

I was blindfolded,I couldn't see anything and It frightened me.I was thrown in here about ten minutes ago,I tugged at the ropes around my hands,Damn these things were tight!I moved my feet which were just as tightly tied,I sighed and gave up.Even if I could use my phone I didn't have it,the damn thing dropped out my pocket when I was pushed down.

“Oh Ciara.”A female voice sang walking into the room,I tensed up I didn't recognize the voice at all.I heard the footsteps came closer and I started to worm my way further back,I didn't know how far back I could go but I didn't care.

“W-who A-are you?”I was stuttering now,I couldn't see and I was defenseless.My back soon found the wall,I stoped moving and just sat there.

“Who am I?Surely you heard of me,You might not of seen me but you heard of me.”The deadly sweet voice said.

I felt her come closer to me,so close I could feel her face directly in front of mine.She tugged at the blindfold around my eyes,soon it dropped off my face.I looked as I saw the highest cheek bones on a slender face,brown eyes and even browner long hair.She was slender but was well toned,I looked at her and it soon clicked.

“Your Stacey Thicklin!”I shouted,She shook her head and a sinister grin appeared on her face.I looked around and saw that I was in a basement,she went and grabbed a stool and sat in front of me.

“So you have heard of me,Good”I didn't like her tone it didn't have anything sweet about it,she just sat there starring at me.

“What are you looking at?”I asked annoyed,this wasn't the best time for a attitude but her stare was creeping me out.

“Trying to see what is making my little brother be dumb,so far I don't see anything”

I rolled my eyes,Bitch

“Stacey must you have started with us.”Pierces voice came in,I saw them walking down the stairs Mark right behind him.

“Start what?”I asked frightened of the answer

“You'll see soon enough,since we can't touch the Monroes your the next big thing.”Pierce informed me crouching down to me,he grabbed my face and I tried to snatch away.

“Still feisty huh?”Mark asked standing behind his brother.

“ Are you Still a Dick?”I countered,

“Ciara I believe you're in no position to be mean to us,seeing as you're all tied up and helpless.”Pierce said grabbing my face this time harder,I didn't snatch away this time.The glare in his eyes spoke of Revenge,and he wasn't gonna stop by just kidnapping me.

I just sighed he was right,If I wanted to think about getting out of here I needed to stay calm.He got up from in front of me,as I looked more around I saw that there was mats placed on the floor and that they were changing.I know they weren't about to fight me!My eyes grew wide when I saw Stacey being handed some Ufc gloves.

“Okay Ciara,now this is how this is about to go,we're gonna untie you.Don't think about running the door is locked,now you're gonna step into the ring and fight us three to one.”Mark informed me,he yanked me by my shoulder to turn me around,I felt the release of the ropes,and soon the release of my feet.

As soon as I was free I pounced on Mark,I was on top of him throwing every punch I could.Only about two punches may have gotten to him before he was blocking me,as I was about to throw one more punched I yelled.Someone was pulling- No dragging me off by my hair,I touched where their hand was and looked up.

“Now,Now Ciara thats not fair the poor thing wasn't ready,I suggest you control yourself till you get on the mat.”Stacey warned,I couldn't say anything the pain from her and my hair was intense,she was pulling so hard I was sure my hair would be pulled all the way out.

She kept dragging me till I was on the mat,she released her grip and I was soon massaging my scalp.Damn!Mark I could take but how the hell was I pose to do a three on one?

“Stand up Ciara”Pierce cooed,I stood up and rolled my eyes.Some one soon threw me some black Ufc gloves,I threw them one wasn't ready for what happened next.

Stacey threw the first punch at me and I didn't even see it coming,she hit me in my stomach that made me hunched over while her hand was still on my stomach.The breath was knocked out of me but I couldn't focus on that right now,I saw the next shot as Pierce tried to sweep my feet,I pushed Stacey back and jumped so it didn't make contact.One thing that was clear if I fall,this fight was gonna be over in seconds.They wanted revenge in blood and too bad their desired target,was me.

I heard the step behind me as Mark ran over to throw a punch,I blocked it and grabbed his wrist soon he was flipped over and hit the mat.I was about to throw a punch while he was down but someone's arms wrapped around my neck,the pressure was cutting off my oxygen.I was choking a bit trying to get free,stacey was in front of me again and threw a kick towards my stomach.I was soon released and fell on my knees and hands,trying to regain my breath.

I heard them snicker behind me,that only made me more ticked off and more frightened.I felt that someone was about to attack,I moved over to the side and stood back up.I looked as all three of them started to circle me,I was badly out number.When I looked at pierce I soon cut my eyes and swung my leg in the air,but it wasn't meant for pierce but for stacey.She didn't think I'd aim for her,the heel of my foot was like a punch to her face.She stumbled back after that and I saw the blood start dripping out her nose,her eyes was filled with anger after that.

I wasn't about to stop with Pierce distracted I threw my fists into his stomach,he bent over and then I gripped his hair.I brought his face up and then flung it down to meet my knee,he fell backwards on the floor.Mark and me was soon going at it,I threw a punch he blocked it,He threw a kick it never touched me.I was turned around so focused on Mark I didn't see the kick that was thrown on my back,it caused me to fly into mark who sent a punch to my face.

I was down and when I tried to get back up I was was pinned down by pierce,his left eyes was already showing signs of a bruise,his nose was discolored already.

“Well that was fun”Stacey said coming over,not before grabbing some tissues for her nose from.

“Told you,thats why she state champ in back where she came from.”Mark informed,I was confused at this point,was this a game to them?

“Well thats enough of that,my lady friends arent gonna like me all bruised up like this.”Pierce replied still holding on to my arms,he was yet again straddling me.I struggled to get free and all he did was glance at me,I soon stopped.

“Still wasnt expecting the little Bitch to get my face,matter of fact..”Her voice trailed off and her foot came down harder than when Mark kicked me,I wasn't sure but I was sure I felt something in my ribs snap.

I cried out in pain,my whole body was done.I had reached my limit I couldn't fight anymore.My whole body was on fire,I was sore all over.Tears continued to stream out of my eyes,I was done but something told me they werent.

“You're never gonna get away with this.”My thoughts all night slipped from my mouth.

“And why not?Dear Ciara we got friends in some very high places.Even if we get caught I doubt we'll get nothing but a slap on the wrist.”Pierce whispered into my ear,him being so close to me made my skin crawl.

“Fuck you!”I shouted with whatever strength I had left

“Well if thats what you wish..”

I became confused when those words slipped out his mouth,then when I saw Stacey roll her eyes in disgust and start leaving it soon hit me.Oh Hell no!From somewhere the strength came out,I was soon going more while as he was struggling to keep me down.I was kicking and moving harder than ever,No! Anything but that.

“Calm the fuck down!”Pierce barked,and soon his fist collided with the left side of my eyes,I shouted in pain.I was focused on my eyes when I felt a hand creeping its way up my leg,I yelled for help.

“No one is coming Ciara,I doubt those monro boys even notice you was gone.”Pierce whispered yet again in my ear,the hand was still creeping up my leg until I felt it hit my shorts.The hand smoothed over my shorts till it found the button and undid them,I felt my eyes tear up even more.

How could someone have to much hate in them?To half beat some one dead and then try to ra-even the thoughts in my head couldn't wrap around that word,I soon felt the material slide off my legs.

“Please don't.”I begged while the tears kept coming down,he just smirked at me.Mark was soon in a position where I could see him,he held up my shorts to tell me I was halfway exposed.He had the same evil stare his brother had,the tears stopped seeing as I couldn't cry anymore.Apart of me was giving up,saying I couldn't fight anymore.I felt Pierces hands get tighter around my arms,there would be bruises there for sure,every where on me to be exact.

(Xavier P.O.V)

“Damn it! Kyle call dad,we can't handle this on our own.”I shouted through the phone,even this was too serious for me to handle.

“Alright,Meet us a mile up at the gas station.”He replied before I hung the line click,If I could kill those damn Thicklins.Riding with me Alica was Isaac,we was pulled up at the house and conveniently no one was home.The car next to me was javaughn and Rebecca,we pulled off and I was pretty sure I was way over the limit.We sped over to the gas station not too far,I stopped the car and just put my head on the steering wheel.I felt a gentle hand make circles on my back,Alica was trying to calm me down.

“Please just calm down,we'll find her.”Alica smoothing voice spoke up,I sighed and we all got out the car.

“Did you take care of the party?”Javaughn asked walking up to me

“Yeah,some guys from the team is gonna keep an eye on it.Then when it's over I gave them instructions on what to do.”I Replied massaging my temples,

“Hey Doesn't that car look oddly familiar?”Tyler whispered coming up next to me,I leaned on the car and look sideways.Son of a Bitch!That had to be Justin's car!When the person got out thats exactly who it was,I felt rage anger inside of me and I wasn't the only one either.Before I could move a muscle Kyle and Tyler were already heading over there,he saw them before hand and soon all I saw was fist flying.

(Jason P.O.V)

“What!”I screamed into the phone,it was a good thing I was outside the hospital.I might of scared Tommy and My wife if they heard me,how the hell did that happen.

“She was kidnapped dad,we know it was the Thicklins just not sure which one,all we know is that it happened during the party.”My son Michael was explaining over the phone,I was at the hospital seeing as though Tommy was gonna be released in a couple days.

“Where are the other boys?”Something inside me started to worry,

“Were all at the Gas station,we checked the Thicklins house and they arent there.”He said into the phone,I could tell he was worried and possible on the brink of breaking down.

“Alright,tell everyone to go to the empty lot two miles away.”I ordered.

“Should we call the cops?”He asked,I could hear someone shouting in the background

“No!What's going on over there?”I heard a familiar girl voice telling michael there fighting.

“Tyler and Kyle found Justin and now they're fighting,Xavier,Javaughn,Isaac and Trevor are trying to break it up”

“Well tell them to get Justin to come to the lot at any means necessary,I'll be there in twenty.”

“Alright dad”He quickly hung up and I was soon rushing back in the hospital to kelly and Tommy,I looked as she was reading a book to him.

“Kelly can you come in the hallway.”I asked,She complied and got up.She notice the face I had on and was instantly worried,

“Ciaras gone missing,someone kidnapped her at the party,Everyone is fine.I need you to stay here,just keep tommy company and I'll handle this.”I looked into my wife's eyes,she was tearing up and it pained me to see her like this.

“Alright,please just keep me informed.Remember what you promised Me Jason.”She reminded me wiping the tear from her eyes,I shook my head and kissed her.She went back in and I knew I had a phone call that was needed to be made,Sorry Angel,Sorry Shane I never meant for this to happen.

Omg! I know im giving yall alot of clift hangers but thats what make a story fun.Hope you enjoyed!Wait till next chapeter,Its to Die for!!o.O