Chapter 7.

The sound of a alarm wakes me up, I try my hardest to stop the ringing but my arm isnt long enought to reach it. I ended up throwing a pillow from off the bed at it, I threw it and the loud ringing noise stoped. I felt my eyes slowly closing, i threw the covers over my head and poceed to fall back asleep.

"CiCi" I heard some one whispher into my ear. Frighten by the voice i quickly rose and swung not seeing who it was.

"Whoa calm down it's just me." I heard trevor say.

"What the hell, why are you in here." I say whipping my eyes.

"Um wouldnt want you late for your first day of school." He said trying to pull me ou of bed.

"Im up im up." I said standing up.

"Oh and mom has your uniform." He said before walking out.

I streched and proceed to my bathroom, I looked in the mirror. The swelling had gone down but there was a small bruise, I wasnt unfimilar with bruises i just never had gotten one on my face. I moved my jaw around and it was still some what sore. I walked out the bathroom and headed out to the hallway, I went down stairs where mcheal and tyler and kyle where sitting at the bar while javuagn was cooking.

"Hey, hows the jaw." Micheal asked.

"It's okay. Still hurts and it has a very pretty bruise." I said sarcastically with that last part. "Whats for breakfast?"

"Javuaghns making chocolate chip pancakes." Kyle said drinking some orange juice.

I looked at javuaghn skillfully flipping the pancake that was in the pan, Then i realized that i hadent seen tommy this morning and he was always first one up.

"Where's tommy?"

"He's a little sick so moms keeping him home today."Javuahn said. " Oh and before i forget mom wants to see you after breakfast in her sewing room."

"Roger." I said. I looked over at tyler who hasn't said one word to me this morning, He pretty much ignored my gaze and kept typing away on his phone.

Javuaghn served us pancakes, I tasted on and it reminded me of bianca's pancake's. I really missed back home in philly, I liked it here but it just wasnt home.I ate my pancakes and hurried off to kelly's sewing room, I must admit i did get lost for five minutes cuase i never been on that side of the house. I walked in and she was busy putting the finishing touches on something that looked plaid.

"Good morning kelly." I said plopping down on a chair.

"Morining sweet heart. Hows your jaw." She said finally looking up.

"It still hurts a little and has a little bruise on it." I said looking at some of the cloths she had hanging up around there.

"Well find me before you go and we can try and cover it." She said standing up with the plaid item in her hand.

"Naw make up's not really my thing."

"Alright. What do you think of this skirt." She said holding it up to show me.

"Very cute" I said. It was red and black plaid and was shortish but non the less cute.

"Glad you think so cuase this is your uniform." She said handing it to me.

"Wait what did you do to it?" I said cuase she was sewing somethingon it when i came in.

"Nothing just hem'ed it a little, the original was to long."

"Okay. "

"Oh and over there on the desk is the other peices, Since its too hot for the black blazer i went a head and got you a black vest."