Chapter 23.-Anyones POV

(Rachel P.O.V)

“I can't control the way i'm moving my hips,but you never ever seen them like this!.”I sung following Nicki’s Words,I was just about to lose my mind seeing as I had the best seat in the house.It was getting hotter by the second,everyone was crowded in one area,I had to leave my spot and go over to the pavillion.I took a seat and a boy with short curls was coming up to me,I smiled seeing it was the one I cared for.

“Tired?”Penn asked laughing at the point that I was in major fangirl mode two seconds ago,I just nodded and he took a seat.He wrapped his arms around me,and we just looked out into the party.

“This has to be the best ever!”I squealed,I never been to a party that was this live.It was something that I was gonna remember for ever,it might be the best party I will ever go to.

“Some one seems overly excited”He continued laughing at me,I just stuck my tongue at him.I hated how he would make fun of me,it always made me feel like I was a little girl.

“Shut up,anyways you having fun?”I asked trying to change the subject and to calm down,I looked over and saw the food that was mountain high was cut in half.

“Yeah,me and the twins are killing it out there,even though I barely danced with my favorite girl tonight.”He replied looking me in the eyes , I smiled and then someone came up to us.

“Hey,you seen Ciara?”Isaac asked,I shook my head.I hadn't seen her maybe since we introduced the guest,then I was too wound up in the music.

“I haven't either why?”Penn asked,

“Sodas running low and I don't know where the rest are.”He replied,running his hand through his small jet black curls.

“I got that,me and Ciara planned for that and we stored them all in Kyles car.”I informed jumping up,a work of a co-host was never done.

“Lead the way”He encouraged,I jokingly curtsied my skirt I was wearing and lead the way.Isaac was amused by it and followed,I opened the trunk and all the sodas you could think of was back there.

“Okay this will do”He replied surprised at how many was back there.

“It better,we raided a few stores to get em,they weren't light as a few either.”I said going for the first pack,he did the same and we was soon walking back with only six cases combined.

He dumped them into the cooler that had more Ice than anything,I looked around to see if I saw Ciara but I didn't.Where could she have gone?

(Michael P.O.V)

“Thats really funny.”I laughed,this girl was hilarious.How did I not ever notice this girl before?Sam was hilarious we have spent almost a half an hour near the fire laughing.She wasn't as cute as Mindy but that didn't matter,her personality took the cake.Her long blonde hair and her not prissy attitude was perfect,

“Hey lets get something to eat I'm starving.”Sam suggested,I nodded and we both got up to go to the second pavillion.As we walked we notice the Dj’s were playing again,the guest must be on a break.

We made our way to the food and I grabbed her and I a plate,we filled it up with what was cooked.We both had the same thing Ribs,Baked Mac and cheese and potato salad.Fortunately we found seats at the first pavillion,we sat down and dug in.

“So is it like this every year?”She asked scooping up some Baked Mac,

“No,last year was cool but this was because of Ciara she planned it all,we just simply help set up under her guidance.”I replied drinking some soda down,the cool fizzling sensation was what my dry throat needed.

“Well she did a amazing job.”Sam expressed,I looked around and agreed.We was eating when we heard something come from the stage.Nicki was getting back up for another set,we turned to see what song she was gonna perform

“Alright my Barbs and Kens I need the lovely Miss Ciara to come up now.”She said,every head started to turn in different directions looking for Ciara “Ciara where are you?”

I looked around and something just didn't feel right,Nicki was her favorite artist why wasn't she running up there yet?I looked around and didn't see her anywhere and apparently my brothers that I could see didn't either.

“Micheal where the hell is Ciara?”Xavier asked scaring me a bit,I looked at him and he had his arms folded.He looked tensed I shrugged and then turned back to stage.

“Well until Ciara comes up why not do the next song.”I could hear in Nikki's voice that was a bit Awkward,I looked around and saw Kyle starring at the lake.

“Hey Xavier why is Kyle standing there like that?”

“I don't know but Im about to go find out.”He replied taking off before finishing his sentence,I sighed.

“Sorry Sam Ciara isnt showing up and we-”She cut me off.

“Go with your brother.”She replied tapping me to go on,I nodded and I was trying to catch up with Xavier.Damn what the hell are you doing now Ciara?

(Xavier P.O.V.)

“Kyle!”I yelled snapping him out his thoughts,He turned around and I stood next to him with Michael not to far off my trail.

“What's up?”He asked trailing his thoughts back down near the lake,why was he staring was she in the water with the others?

“Nothing,you seen Ciara?”I asked not wanting to beat around the bush,unfortunately she has a bad habit of going missing and not telling anyone.

“I saw her like twenty minutes ago down here,then when I came back she wasn't there no more I thought she went back to the party.”He said still observing the lake,with the light shinning on it made it easier for us to see.I didn't see her in the lake anywhere,what the hell?
“Well what was she doing down there?”I asked,something just wasn't clicking.

“I think she said either she need fresh air,I asked could I join her and she declined.”Kyle answered looking my confused than us,Michael was just starting out.

“I don't get it,she’s not in the crowd and she isnt down here,could she be running a erran or something?”Michael asked,that seemed like the most logical answer at this point.

“Well Rachel would be answer that.”Kyle said

“Right,Lets go see if she knows.”I replied making them come along,I looked for Rachel her and Isaac was unloading sodas into the cooler.We approached her and stopped what she was doing,Isaac two.

“Have you seen Ciara?”Me and Rachel asked simultaneously,we both looked confused after that.There was a long silence before Javaughn made his way with Rebecca,before he could speak Michael asked the question.

“No,I was just about to ask y'all that.”He replied stunned that no one knew the whereabouts of the girl.What the Hell Ciara?

(Tyler P.O.V)

“Yo Trevor,Looks like theres a meeting going on without us.”I observed looking at our other siblings gather around,Me and Trevor was posted up near a tree by the stage.I was alone but Trevor was with his...whatever he called her,he looked in the direction and we both decided to go over.We walked over and the moment we were in range every head turned our way,and the same question set off at once.

“Have you seen Ciara?”All of them asked,me and Trevor shook our heads no.A disappointed look spread over everyones face,please don't tell me she disappeared again!

“Why what happened?”I asked,

“Thats the thing,she went down to the lake for cool air and then thats the last I saw her,everyone hasn't seen her in a while either.”Kyle answered,I ran my hand through my hands out of frustration.

“Rachel did she go and get something for the party?”I asked

“No,she would of told me and I would of been with her.”She replied soon Penn was next to her.

“I checked where everyones at she isnt around.”Penn said “Could she be dipped off somewhere with a dude?I mean this is a party.”

“Well thats possible”Javaughn answered,I didn't say a word and neither did Kyle.I was pretty sure that our thoughts was the same,Hoping she wasn't.

“Someone call her cell she has that on,just in case something need fixing.”Rachel suggested just remembering that little piece of info.

“I got it!”Michael volunteered,he took his phone and dialed the number.We waited a few seconds,and still nothing “She isnt picking up,the call is going through she just isnt answering.”

Ciara why must you make me worry so much about you?I didn't care about who you end up with,it would be great if it was me but I see that isnt in my grasp.Just come back so I don't have to worry about you,since that day I punched you I never wanted you to get hurt anymore.Then when I was the one causing it I kept my distance,please Ciara Just don't make me worry!

(Trevor P.O.V)

Damn really CiCi?! Where the hell could you have gone?I was in my own train of thought when I saw some blonde girl dragging the girl that tried to play Micheal up to us.

“Sam what are you doing?”Michael asked,

“Sorry don't mean to butt in but,Mindy says she saw Ciara.”Sam replied pushing Mindy into the middle of the circle.

“Well?”I asked

“Can I have a apology?”She demanded,this was exactly why I didn't like dating down.

“Hell no,But you can tell us about Ciara.”I barked at her,

“Then no.”She replied starting to walk off,I grabbed her arm before she left and spun her into me.My stare I was giving her could kill and she knew it,she looked a bit scared and then pushed me off of her.

“Fine whatever,I saw her at the lake-”She was cut off by a peeved Kyle

“Thanks sherlock holmes we know that.”Kyle was pissed now,thats to be expected when his patience is wearing thin.

“Like I was saying! I saw her near the lake and then she dipped off in the forest,I followed her to see what was there.Then I saw some dude with black hair come up behind her,I left after that.”The niner finished saying,well then Penns curiosity was right she found herself a toy to play with,

“Well looks like Penn was right.”Javaughn spoke up,I could see my twin nor kyle liked this.

“Naw something still ain't right,sound check you could hear sound one even if you were a few feet in the woods.”Alica added,where the hell did she come from?

“Where did you come from?”Isaac asked,

“Shut up fool I wasn't feeling well so I was down near the lake lounging,anyway I don't have the best feeling about this.I thought Ciara wasn't interested in no one,thought she was just trying to adjust?”Alica was getting somewhere,

Ciara please just be with some dude!

(Kyle P.O.V)

All heads turned to Rachel and Michael,I waited with as much patience as I could to hear the answer.

“Well she could've meet someone here at the party.”Rachel replied shrugging her shoulders,

“But she isnt gonna kiss some random stranger,that much we all know”Tyler added,

“Well she hasn't said anything about it,lets just check the woods”Michael suggested,we all nodded and was headed off in that direction.We made our way to the woods,we weren't too deep in till I stepped on something.I looked down and it was a Iphone,I picked it up.

“Hey,look what I found!”I shouted to everyone who was scattered,they came in and I unlocked the phone,but damn there was a password “Okay who knows it?”

“Give it here?”Xavier ordered,I handed it to him and he put it in with ease,we all raised an eyebrow at him. “What I saw it when she tried to blind me while sleeping in the hospital.”

I shrugged it off and grabbed it back,I looked through the calls and didn't see nothing out the ordinary.I clicked that off and went to the messages,and I'll be damned who name was at the top.

“Thicklin.”I hissed,

“What about him.”Xavier asked eagerly,I kept scrolling.

“Seems he meet her here,my only problem is why is her phone on the ground?More importantly why is the screen cracked?”I asked,no one knowing the answer.

“Well you did step on it!”Trevor replied,

“Not that hard,besides I stepped on the back of it not the front.”

We all looked at the phone,what the hell!I was about to dial thicklins number when a number not programed in the phone appeared on incoming call.I let it ring till it hit voicemail the little icon soon popped up,I replayed the message on loud speaker and instantly knew the voice.

“Hey Ciara,I know you're at the party I just wanted to tell you I got a new phone cause I lost my old one somehow,anyway have fun and call me later this is Justin by the way.”The voicemail ended

“So if that wasn't Justin texting her,then who was it?”Alica asked,that was the million dollar question.When everyone was quite Rachel inhaled so deeply we all looked at her crazy,hell was wrong with her?

(Rachel P.O.V)

Shit!shit!shit! I could see me inhaling like that would seem weird but they aint have to stare at me like that,I mean damn.

“Mark!”I shouted,I was putting some pieces together know

“Who Mark Thicklin?”Trevor asked,

“Yes! Remember when everyone saw Ciara hand busted up,well I dropped her off at lunch with Justin.Thats before I knew the other two boys were gonna be there,well Mark got a little two perverted with Ciara and she punched him in the nose.”Everyones eyes went big

“What the hell why did you drop her off?”Kyle barked at me,

“Calm down Bro,she was being a friend to Ciara.”Penn intervene.

“Right! Any what I don't understand is even if mark showed up here I doubt he could take her”It made sense for him to come,

“Well that may be so,but Pierce might of shown to.”Xavier said,I could see the frustration of The Thicklin name coming out the mouths of these boys were hard.

“Why would he?He doesn't know who she is,Mark was always threatening to tell but never did.”

“Damn it!”I heard Trevor shout while punching a tree as well.

“What's wrong with you?”I asked

“Don't you see,After Mark got punched he had motive after that to rat to Pierce.Pierce could've been the only one to do this,Like you Said Rachel Mark can't do it on his own.Ciaras a good fighter but pierce is raw talent,and plus it would explain how Justin's phone went suddenly missing.”

I wasnt long before Kyle was dashing out the woods to the car and everyone else was right behind him,I hopped in the car but was shaking too much to drive so Penn to over.I hope Ciara was alright!I mean trying to kiss her is one thing but Kidnapping her was another,besides what would they do to her?!