Chapter 40. Blissful mornings?

I looked up into the sky, It was early morning and I was watching the sky create a painting of colors as the main attraction raised to the sky.I don’t know why I was up so early, I just can't sleep in unfamiliar houses.

        I was back at the monroes and lets just say out of the eight people that live here only three wasn't awkward with me being here,this has been going on for three weeks.Don't get me wrong the others-except Kyle- was happy on me being here its just that whenever I am hanging out with them kyle surfaces and makes the situation awkward,I feel like an outsider here.So why am I still here? I have no clue, I still wasn't in school, I was home almost all day unless someone was skipping class and came to hang out with me.

        “Ciara?” I heard a sleepy voice behind me, I just stayed looking at the sky giving a grunt.A pair of arms wrapped around me laying there sleepy head in the crook of my neck. “Why are you out here so early? Why are you even up?”

        “I can't sleep in strange places, I've always had the habit of getting up early if this was the case. Now Tyler can you get off me, I don't feel like kyle coming out of no where and trying to crucify me every chance he gets.”

        I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he just held on tighter, I really hate that they won't ever listen and just love to piss each other off.

        “Im not scared of my brother, Besides I'm leaning on you for support, I'm still sleepy and will fall over if I don't lean on anything. Besides I wouldn't say crucify I'd say trying to put your head on a stake and call you a witch, or a succubus.” He gave and yawn and snuggled in tighter.

        “Have you been reading demon type books again, and thanks those examples really help.” I shook my head and finished watching the show that unfolded in front of me.

        “Why yes I have, after you made me read the damn book I now wanna immerse myself more into these fascinating things you call stories and the weird thoughts that these so called authors put into them.”

        I couldn't contain my laughter, and neither could he.I couldn't believe he just said it like that as if he has never read a book before.Which wouldn't be that hard to believe since there always busy doing something with sports, only michael and me could fangirl over these books, well fan boy in his case.

        “We’ll dont you two look cozy.”

        My smile and soon my mood turned upside down, I knew it anywhere I go with the others he always got something to say.

        Tyler finally let go of me.

        “Morning, chocolate chip pancakes are for breakfast,sounds good to you?”Yup, thats tyler acting like nothing just happened, ignoring his brother as usual.

        “Sounds good, now why don't you be a good boy and go get ready for school.”

        “Do I look like a dog to you?”

        “No but if you want a ride-”

        “No need to explain, I wish mom would just let me and tyler drive again.”I went back in the house throwing a hissy fit, him still not being able to drive was a touchy subject.

I never turned around when he came outside, I had nothing to say, however he had plently which I was praying he went back into the house with tyler.

        “Well good morning to you to.”

        “Morning.”Still not turning around, just kept watching as the sky made its way to a bright baby blue.

        “Well aren’t you rude, can't look me in my face I see. Why?” I heard footsteps come closer, I wanted him to be going the other way but it wasn’t the case.