Chapter 19.C

“Ciara wake up honey.”I heard a calm sweet voice say to me,I opened my eyes a bit and Kelly soon came into focus.

“What time is it?”I asked rubbing my eyes,

“Its almost ten o’clock.”Kelly replied taking a seat on the bed.

“Oh.”I replied yawning,

“Honey are you okay?”

“I'm fine kelly why?”

“Well it’s kinda strange to find you in Kyles bed.”She responded,I looked around and I forgot I was even in here.

“Oh about that..”I didn’t know how to reply to this,It was a very akward moment to me. “kelly I was just feeling really down and kyle is such a good comforter,when I came in here I was still crying and I laid down and kinda cried myself to sleep.”

She didn’t say anything and just gave me a hug,I stayed there still feeling a bit bad.We eventually released then she spoke

“Well you might wanna get ready,your already packed.The boys get home from practice at eleven then it's off to the airport.”She informed me while getting up,she was dressed already so I assumed she was going to see tommy

“Alright.”I replied back jumping out the bed,I followed her downstairs where she departed and I headed into the kitchen.I went into the fridge and decided on something light like yogurt,I didn’t have too much of a appetite.Michael soon appeared into the kitchen and took a seat with me at the bar.

“Aren't you supposed to be gaining weight,eating that alone won't help.”He said pointing at the cup of yogurt.

“Shut up”

“Oh and the boys wanted me to give you the theme since they forgot to mention it last night.”He stated getting up from the chair and looking for something in the kitchen

“Which is?”I asked finishing off my cup.

“Well did you see the movie Project X?”

“No but I heard that movie was insanely crazy.”

“Well thats your theme,they want the party like Project X.So if I was you I would go into the Hangout room and look for the DvD and study from it.”

“So much pressure.”I shouted throwing my hands over my head,this would have to wait till we got back.

“I know but the finishing results is well worth it.”He encouraged while shaking my arm,

“What ever,Im going to shower.”I threw the container away and headed upstairs,I took a shower then slipped into a some sweats Lime green suits made by kelly and a white wife beater,I looked in my closet for shoes and threw on some white jordan shoes.I went to my dresser and place my necklace back on me,I looked in the mirror.What I saw was me and my parents all in my face,I had my dads nose yet my mother's smile,Her lengthy hair and my dads brown eyes.

“Ciara its time to go.”Michael said poking his head in the door,

“Alright Im coming down,where did kelly put the bags?”I asked looking around while gathering my electronics into my hollister bag.

“There already in the car.”He replied taking one step in door

I said okay and we both descended down the hallway and then down the stairs,since kelly was already gone we just strolled out the house.The black stretch Limo was already waiting for us,the driver opened the door and we graciously got in.He closed the door behind us and he proceed to the drivers side to get in.

“Man I swear what does Jason do?”I asked looking around the inside of the limo,it was definitely tricked out with a mini fridge a T.V. and the sky roof was calling my name.

“Dad Likes to Dabble in a lot of things.”He replied smirking,

“Well what he Dabbles in is really worth it.”I replied flipping random buttons,

We arrived at this hanger at the airport an hour later and this very nice looking jet appeared before us,My eyes widen I was completely baffled.I got out and saw Xavier waiting on the stairs leading inside,I waved to him and me and michael quickly went up and into.

The rest of the boys was lounging around,Tyler and Trevor was playing the xbox on the T.V,Javaughn was laying about on the couch texting,Kyle was just sitting eating skittles and reading a book,Jason was sitting as well sippin on a drink and working on his computer.

We all went in and soon the door was locked and we were preparing for takeoff,I walked up to Javaughn and tapped his leg signaling for him to get up.

“Dang you ruining my comfortableness.”He swung his legs over moving so I could sit down.

“Well excuse me for wanting to sit next to my favorite Monroe boy.”I replied

“What!”Was all I heard from the boys,excluding Xavier

“Oh im sorry one of my favorite Monroe boy.”

“Well who’s the rest?”Trevor yelled still focusing on the game.

“Michael who else?”

There were a few pouts after that last comment but I didn’t care,I grabbed a pillow off the couch and curled up near the arm rest and tried to sleep.I in no time drifted off the a deep sub consciousness,planes always made me do that.

“Wake up CiCi.”I heard Jason voice say.

“That was fast.”I replied stretching,I looked around the door was open and everyone was gathering the items they brought with them.

“Its a jet what did you expect.”Javaughn sarcastically remarked,

“Shut up.”I said,throwing the multi colored pillow at him

He laughed then put the pillow back in its place,we were the last to get off the jet and when we did I felt like I was home.We took two vans and im guessing they were rented cause the inside interior was decked out like the Jet,I don't know why I kept getting surprised.