Chapter 19.A

It’s been about three days and Things seem to have gotten back to normal,Tommy was recovering nicely and the boys were the boys.Kelly and Jason was also doing well,I was practicing with my trainer and things were going a bit smooth.

“Wake up Ciara!”Tyler shouted at me.

“I am up you Dick!”I shouted back.

“Doesn’t seem like it.”He replied removing the covers from me.

“Alright damn Im up!”I shouted throwing a pillow at him

“Well hurry up or you're gonna be stuck without a ride to school.”He said walking out my room.

I got up and went into the bathroom,I looked at myself in the mirror the bruise was nicely going away but my hair looked like a hurricane went through it.I sighed and went to the closet to retrieve my uniform,I put it on in a hurry and simply through my hair up in a bun.

“Ciara If your not down in about three minutes we all agreed to leave you.”I heard trevors voice through the intercom say.

I rolled my eyes and collected my things for today and hurried down stairs where I smelled muffins cooking,I descended down stairs where I was greeted by impatient boys.

“You take forever!”Javaughn complained.

“Shut up,I overslept.”I replied.

“Well I grabbed you a muffin lets go.”Michael urged

“Damn what's the rush.”I said when we got outside,We were on time even though I over slept

“We gotta hand out these invites.”Kyle responded.

“What invites?”

“Monroe’s Annual party.”Tyler said enthusiastic

“What?Um I could've sworn tommy was still in the hospital and you wanna throw a party?”I asked stopping at Trevors car.

“We know but its not like he goes and we can't cancel it,the party is a monroe tradition since Javaughn and Xavier were in middle school.Plus mom and dad already know,they said its alright.”Trevor said getting into the car.

“You boys are too much.”I replied shaking my head.

“And guess what!”Javaugh said

“What?”

“You get the honor of decorating this year.”He said hopping into his bumble bee looking car.

“What!”I shouted

Everyone got into the cars and I was left standing there with my mouth open,I eventually got in and was mad as hell.

“Surprise!”Trevor said,

“F*ck you and them.”I replied bitter,

“Harsh,But look I can't give you too much details till later tonight but you might need to call in reinforcements cause more than likely the whole school and then some is coming.”He replied getting on the road,

“Im not doing it.”I replied

“Alright if you wanna go down as the girl who ruined the best tradition in history then so be it.”He replied,keeping his eyes on the road and being a smart ass

“What!”I yelled

“Please stop yelling.”He asked,as he regained control of the steering wheel.My little yell cause him to swerve a little.

“Sorry,but it can't be that serious.”How the hell was I pose to plan for a party!

“Oh trust me it is,It’s so serious the boys have about a hundred cards each.Wait till we pull up to the school there gonna have a line by the time we get there”He replied

Damn he was right!We arrived and got out the car,we were the last to arrive to the school and entered into the courtyard,The boys had a four tables separate.Micheal covered the freshmen and the trevor was the sophomores,kyle the juniors and Javaughn seniors.My mouth dropped when I saw the sight they had some long ass lines.

“Oh hell no I’m Definitely not doing it now!”I said to trevor when I saw the sight

“You sure about that?”He asked at that same moment I saw Javaughn stand on his table with a bullhorn and Rebecca by his side shaking her head.

“Listen up everyone!If you're going to attend this party I would like for you to meet the planner this year Ciara Brown!So if the party sucks we all know who did it.”He said into the bull horn that sounded like a loud ass speaker and pointing towards me.Everyone looked my way then back to get their invitation.

“Im going to punch him in his Dick when I see him.”I said mad as hell.

“Like I said get reinforcements.”He added before walking off I looked around and found rachel with sitting under a tree,I walked to where they were.

“Rachel can you please-”She cut me off

“Yes I’ll help with the party.”She replied smiling

“Omg thank you so much!Wait how you know I was gonna ask that?”I asked,

“First I heard the announcement and second I saw the look on your face when he said it.”She laughed,she pulled out a phone and texted someone. “I even got you two more to help,Rebecca and penn are glad to help.”

“Thanks so much!”I said hugging her,

“No problem,I remember when Javaughn had the honor of doing it last year things got crazy.”She stated having a flashback moment.She went in her bag and pulled out a bag of invites.

“What's that for?”I asked staring at them

“Invites,they're not gonna get to every one by the time the bell rings.”She said handing me the bag.

“How did you get these”I asked checking out the cards

“They gave them up yesterday to me,Rachel and Penn.”She said,

I looked at the invite it had monroe in white and said party,the background was blue and had everyone's photo even mine with the names underneath.Mines had the party planner really big under mine,I frowned.

“Don't worry if your party isn't the best,all that would happen is you’ll be disgraced and no one will wanna talk to you.”She tried to assure me with a smile

“Thanks Rachel.”I said with as much sarcasm as I could.

“Sorry but I wouldn’t want to be in your shoe’s right now.”She replied,she took half the invites and I took the other half.The bell rung and we walked off to Mr.Weber's class,we had a few distractions along the way a whole mess of kids came jumping up to us asking for invites.