Chapter 6.

I looked at micheal and he looked at me, Unable to figure out what to do i gave Tommy to him and told them both to stay up stairs. I headed down the stairs and saw shattered glass all over the floor from the hall mirror. I figured that that had to have been the loud crash i heard,I tip toed around it and saw every one out side in the back i quickly ran over to kelly who was standing back becuase from the look of things it was starting to get serious.

"Kelly why are they arguing." I asked standing next to her as i watch jason and javuaghn scream at tyler and kyle.

"I still dont know apparently tyler got into trouble with some girl and jason is just now finding out and then kyle got into the middle of it and all hell broke loose. "She said just observing them.

I just listend to try and get more insight on what was happening.

"TYLER CALM YOUR DUMBASS DOWN" Javuaghn yelled

"AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AGAIN." Tyler yelled back.

"THAT BOY IS YOUR OLDER BROTHER AND YOU WILL SHOW RESPECT." Jason said intervining

"I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS  IF HE OLDER OR NOT CAN YALL JUST GET OFF MY DICK." Tyler said inching closer to javuaghn.

"TYLER YOU DONT HAVE TO DO A DAMN THING.THEY JUST OVER REACTING." Kyle said.

"KYLE YOUR REALLY NOT HELPING!" Trevor yelled.

"HE'S THE ONE HAVING A FULL FLEDGE BITCH FLIP" Kyle said pointing towards jason.

"I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME." Jason said getting closer to kyle.

"CALM DOWN KYLE." Javuaghn said walking in between them.

"FUCK THAT." Tyler said.

I started to get closer to them and looked back at kelly whose eyes were saying be careful. I wasn't scared to get close i been in plenty of fights against people bigger than me. I got close a couple feet towards them when javuaghn saw me and gave me a very fright full look telling me not to get any closer. Still i got close and the yelling continued.

"THATS RIGHT BRO." Kyle said just adding fuel.

"KYLE SHUT THE HELL UP THIS ISNT YOUR BATTLE." Javaughn said putting his hand on kyles chest to signal him to stop.

"NOT UNTIL HE LISTENS TO TYLERS SIDE OF THE STORY." Kyle said pushing his hand from him.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU GOT SOME FAST ASS GIRL PREGNANT." Jason said ignoring kyle.

"THAT BABY ISNT MINE!" Tyler yelled

"THEN WHY THE FUCK HER PARENTS CALLING ME SAYING YOU THE DADDY." Jason yelled back.

"CUASE THAT BITCH LYING I NEVER FUCKED HER." Tyler yelled back.I saw tyler was really getting angry and balled his fist up.

"SO YOU GONNA BALL YOUR FIST UP WHAT YOU GONNA DO HIT ME GO AHEAD." Jason yelled standing perfectly still.

I knew right then and there things wasnt gonna get no better, It was a pride thing to be called out in front of your friends/fam it cuases you to do things you dont think of doing and will later regret. He Pulled his arm back and then was about to strick when i quickly intercepted it. The punch never connected to jason but to me, Well more of my face. I had jumped in so quick that i forgot to put my arms up in defense.

I couldnt lie that punch was a little hard but wasnt to his full potential,But was something i could handle.It didnt make me fall or anything but it did make my face go to the side with me holding the side of my chin. Being a MMA fighter had taught me to be tough. Every thing was like on pause the screaming ceased and every one just looked at me. I straightend out my self to stand up right again, Then i moved my jaw back and fourth and spitted out a little blood.