Chapter 2.

It's about six in the morning and im awake just sitting up in my bed,A million things went through my head like why did my parents have to die? What have I done to deserve this? Im gonna have to move to a new state and leave my old life and the only place i ever known since i was born.Yesterday night was so much mixed emotions I was mad and ended up throwing my phone against the wall which smashed into tiny pieces I was sad and balling up in the fetal position crying. I look toward bianca who was still sleeping, I'd have to give up my best friend to live a new life. I got up from the bed trying not to disturb Bianca sleep but it was too late her eyes flew open as soon as i got up.

"How long have you been up?." She asked

"I've been up since five I can't really sleep right now." I said with hurt in my voice.She got up and walked towards me.

"CiCi I know that you don't wanna hear this but everything will be okay." She said looking deeply in my eyes. "You're the strongest person i ever met i know you can get through this."

"Thank bianca but I know things happen for a reasons but what's the reason for this?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes.

" I don't have the answer but I know you're gonna make it through this you gotta be strong CiCi."

I said nothing and just gave her a tight hug i was gonna miss her. Since neither of us could sleep we went into the living room and i just layed my head in her lap and we stayed there just watching the saturday cartoons. It was 9 in the morning when we finally decided to eat some breakfast

"Bianca can you make me some of your famous pancakes?"

"Sure CiCi and i'll even add more chocolate chips in it." She said smiling.

I watched her grab all the ingredients and she began working on breakfast and i left the kitchen and walked down the hall to my parents room. I opened the door and saw there empty black and white themed room I ran my fingers on their bed and went over to the dresser and looked in the mirror where I saw a picture of us at my first exhibition match. I smiled and took it down and held it in my hands I then walked back to the kitchen where the first batch of pancakes was ready to be devoured

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The door went as we were eating her first batch of pancakes, Bianca told me to keep eating while she went to go answer the door. She asked who it was but I didn't hear the name she unlocked the door and a man who could be michael ealy's twin brother came through.He was tall brown what looked like bluish looking eyes I couldn't tell and a black hair which looked he was growing out a little and looked very cocky in the business suit he was wearing.

"CiCi its nice to see you again." He said standing in front of me

"How do you know my nickname?"

"Who you think gave you it? Certainly not your dad, When you was born a couple months later when I saw you I nicked named you that, then when I saw you when you was about four thats when your parents really latched on to it"

"How come i never seen a picture of you before?"

"Because I was never around much,I moved to florida when your mom was pregnant with you but I made sure I kept in touch with your father and mother, over all these years and told them if they ever needed me i'd be here."

I just looked at him I couldn't believe I never heard my mom and dad talked about him he seemed really cool and loving.

"So is CiCi leaving today?" Bianca asked while turning off the stove.

"Unfortunately yes,They don't want her staying here alone without a guardian since she is still a minor." He said looking at bianca sincerely

"Well what time am I leaving?"

"As soon as we pack up some of your things." He said turning back to me.

"Do you mind if bianca sticks around and helps?"

"No not at all, i think it be best for you any way."

I looked at her and she smiled at me.We finished breakfast and i pulled out some blue suitcases and started to put my cloths and shoes in there when we dumped everything out of my closet, i went to find Mr.Monroe and ended up finding him in my moms and dad room i just hung by the doorway.

"So seven kids huh?" I asked startling him "Sorry didn't mean to startle you."

"So mix martial arts huh?" He said holding one of my medals up.

"Yup state champ over here." i said giving a light smile

"Well good thing because you can use those skills if my sons get on your nerves." He said placing the medal down

"Sons? As in no girls."

"Yup,Seven boys." He stated proudly

It was around twelve when we finished getting my stuff he told me he hired people to pack the house up and but the photo albums and my trophys things like that in storage while everything else was beginning sold.I said my last good bye to bianca and got into the cab with Mr.Jason and we were off to the airport.

I looked behind and said bye to my old life and hello to a new one, We went through the whole security airport process check in and all that and got on our plane to florida . We rode first class it was gonna be a three hour flight and i needed to learn about this family

"So what's your wife’s name and what do you to do?."

"He name is kelly and she is a fashion designer and has her own modeling agency and I am a entrepreneur."

"So your seven sons mind filling me in before I get there."

"No Problem but take notes:Our oldest son is Xavier he is nineteen, He's in college studying to be a lawyer and is a football athlete.Javaughn is our next oldest he is eighteen and is a senior has a tendency to talk back only to me though and like xavier plays football star quarterback. Kyle is the next he is Seventeen Track star he's like the advice guy and then theres the twins sixteen years old trevor is the basketball star and tyler is the baseball they may be twins but both are completely different from each other. Then there's michael he's fifteen he does artsy stuff paint piano and photography then there's our little one tommy he is only six years old"

"Um think I can have some more paper to write all that down." I said laughing I couldn't believe how many kids they had.

"Trust me once you get to know them you won't get confused.......Except maybe the twins you might get them confused every once in awhile." He said taking his laptop out to work on something.

I didn't say nothing else I took out my ipod touch and just listened to music, I let my mind rome and i eventually fell asleep

~Three Hours later~

"CiCi wake up it's time to go." Mr.Monroe said waking me out my sleep

I woke up and grabbed my carry on and we proceeded off the plane when we got off there was someone there holding a sign with Monroe on it. Mr.monroe went up to him and he followed us to the baggage area to get our bags and then we went out and waited till he pulled I would guess the car around. My eyes almost jumped out my head when i saw a limo pull up.

"CiCi you okay.?" Mr.Monroe asked

"Im fine what exactly did you say you did again." He obviously noticed my shock over the limo

He laugh and said all would be explained in time. So we drove for what seemed like a hour and we started to come across these huge estates. We then came up to a gate that had a huge M on it which i figured ment Monroe.We pulled up to a huge house about three storeys long, In my mind I was just baffled i was just staring while he already got out.

"This house is huge!"I shouted a little excited.

"Thanks but learn your way around fast or you will get lost." He said smiling and opening the door.

"Im home." He yelled

Then a olive colored lady with long black hair tall like a model came out from the left and said

"Welcome home honey, And you must be Ciara im glad your here im kelly and its gonna be nice to finally have another girl here." She said very sweetly while giving me a hug." Well I guess the first thing you should do is meet the boys."

She lead me into the living room and then went over to a what looked like intercom and then said into "All monroe boys are wanted in the living room now."

I sat down and then i heard some footsteps coming towards the living room.

"Mommy who is this?" A little boy said with a smile. I was guessing that was tommy he had brown hair that was swooped over his face something like justin bieber and was so cute.

"Hi my name is ciara and your Tommy right?"

"Yes." He said shyly,His little cheeks went red.

"What's up mom." Another boy said he had black short hair,tan skin and was built too he had his shirt was off with a fully sculpted 6 pack showing with hollister sweat pants on.

"First you need a shirt on and second i want you to meet our new edition to the house." kelly said.

He was to damn fine I couldn't tell which one he was though.

"Hi my name is ciara." I said greeted giving him a slight wave.

"So dad left and brought back this pretty little thing,He needs to do this more often."He said giving a wink

"Boy control your hormones and introduce yourself." She interrupted while laughing

"Im Kyle Monroe and im the nice one out of the boys and im the 3rd oldest." He said flashing me a white perfect smile.

Then next thing you know 4 more boys popped into the room and for some reason like god didn't want me to have ovaries any more they all were shirtless except one all had nicely sculpted six packs and i notice they were all different races.

"Boys this is ciara and she will be living with us so introduce yourselves and please be gentle because she just got here, so that means wearing shirts more often."Kelly said

"Hi im javaughn im the second oldest And im pretty sure you don't mind me shirtless right?" He asked putting me on spot. Javaughn was fine and was about 5'10 and I could tell off the rip he was player of the family.,He was olive skin color and had in between straight and shaggy brown hair he was definitely sexy and a perfect crooked smile.

"I don't care doesn't bother me." I said nonchalantly

"Well we have our verdict." Javaughn said walking out the living room,Kelly justed rolled her eyes

"Im Michael Monroe im fifteen" A blonde haired one said he was the only one with a shirt on and he was beyond cute for a blondie he was about 5'7

"Im Tyler monroe sixteen and im the baseball star of the family and the finest." He said while a boy next to him laughed at that last comment.

"Im Trevor Monroe and IM the finest out the ones and im the basketball star." He said. He was about 5'11. I notice they both looked a like Black hair cut short reminded me of the dude from degrassi luke something I couldn't remember the last name

"Are you to the twins?" I asked to make sure

"Yeah and the finest ones you'll ever meet." I just rolled my eyes

"Um boys wheres xavier I asked him to be here today."

"You know him always gotta show up hours late." Michael said leaving the room

Then they all left except the little one he stayed and sat near me asking me questions. I answered them just because he was that adorable,Then I asked kelly something that was bothering me.

"Kelly I have a question."

"I know and no there not mines I was never able to have children and there all adopted."

"But don't tell them that because they're quick to jump on your case." The little one warned me

"Tommy why not show her to her room okay."

"Sure" He said with excitement

He took me to an elevator and pushed Three,I was right there were three stories. We got off and he lead me to tho the left and down a hall.

"Your on the left side thats where michael and trevor and kyle and now you are. Your room is the last door on the right, Michaels is the first door and Javaughns is the next and trevors right before your door. were the elevators and stairs are to the right thats where me and the rest are."

"So what's the second floor for?"

"Thats the level where we chill out have fun and michael does his photos and other whatnot even though theres a room thats being renovated for some reason."

He lead me into my room which was painted pink while a zebra king sized bed the room was huge and had little stairs that lead to my bed a walk in closet and desk and a laptop and there was a bathroom. I walked into the closet and notice only half my things was put in there

"Wheres the rest of my cloths?" I asked looking through the walk in closet was only 1/4 filled.

"Mum probably took them and put them in storage your from philly right so all that winter gear you brought wouldn't be needed." Kyle said walking into the room. "Trust me before tomorrow your closet will be fully stocked with the type cloths you need in florida

"Thanks for the explanation." I said just walking back into the room and sitting one the bed.

"I came in here to tell you dinner ats seven so don't be late. Come on tommy lets go and play the wii wanna join ciara?"

"Naw i'm just hang here."

"Alright well see you later."

They left and I was left to just look around the room I couldn't believe I was here and I couldn't believe I would be staying with the hottest boys i've ever seen in my life this was definitely a new journey i'd be going through.

************************************************************************************************************************

i couldnt stay with 6 fine boys i would be just too over whelmed!

hope cici adjustes

Next chapter:First night in monroe house

Next Update: When i update youll know

Secret word: Fight

Dedicated to Rashon16 for being there through out all my books :)