Chapter 5.

"Wake up beautiful." I heard a voice say to me.

"Five more mintues. Please."

"Fine but im crawling into bed with you." I still didnt notice the voice. I opended my eyes and saw thas its 3 in the morning. At that point I didnt care I just really wanted to go back to sleep.

"Just to make sure your not a rapist which monroe boy are."The voice just laughed.

"Its me kyle and your kinda in my room."

"Your not kyle,Kyle is in my bed sleep with tommy."

"Well if you open your eyes maybe you could see."

I opened my eyes and looked

around all I saw was darkness before my eyes focused and I saw kyle. Shirtless as always but he even looked fine 3 in the morning.

"Oh it is you,Well I dont feel like moving so do me a favor and stay on the left side of the bed."

He said nothing and then I felt the covers lift and he got into his bed. He did just as I told him to and stayed on the left. Which was a little shocking to me cuase usually the monroe boys went against whatever I said.

In the morning I woke up around 8 and got out my bed then went into my room. Tommy was still sleep so I tried to walk around not to wake him grabbed my phone ans ipod and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw kelly working busily around the kitchen and the help was doing the same as well.

"Good morning kelly."

"Good morning beautiful." She said taking a sip of coffe. " Where were you this mornig i went into your room like 20 minutes ago and tommy was in your bed."

"Yeah well after i went to talk to micheal about rescuing me from the pool i came back and those two monkeys were sleep. So then i decided to crash in kyles room."

"I would of kicked those two out for my bed."

"Well if it was just kyle definetly but tommy looked so cute sleeping on kyle i didnt want to wake him."

"So whats on your agenda today?" She asked taking a seat on one of the bar stools.

"Not sure i still got plenty of house to discover."

"Well it's sunday so the boys will be wrapped up in the football game so wanna come with me to a shoot?"

"Sure i would like that."

"Good i'll wake up Micheal and in a hour we can be off."

"Hey mom im gone back to the campus. " I heard Xavier say coming down the stairs.

"Why so early?"

"Alica is waiting and plus got studing to do and you know how coach is about practice." He said coming into the kitchen.

"Well aright i'll see you later then. CiCi imma go wake micheal then you can go get ready." She said hugging Xavier then disappearing upstairs. Which just left me and Xavier there in silence, He didnt like me and i wasnt to found of him.

"you know he really didnt know you could swim." He said breaking the silence.

"Im so over it." I said this was uncomterable.

"Well then stop snapping and actually give some on some on a chance to explain."

"Im sorry why are we talking again." I was annoyed already and it wasnt even 9 o'clock yet.

"Were not." He said walking towards the door to leave but then quickly turned around and said. "He likes you so if you hurt his feelings your gonna deal with me. And i highly doubt you can flip me." Then he walked out the house.