Chapter 32.

I stood in the hallway cletching my shirt,I wanted more than ever to go down stairs.To see their faces.But I couldnt move at all,it was if my feet were glued to the floor by cement.I heard the voices till it came to a hiatus,then some foots steps started coming up the stairs.

In a panic I tip toed ran to my room before they could make it up,I hurried and closed my door.I grabbed a book that was on my self and laid down on my bed while flipping to a random page,I tried calming my breathing just in case someone came in.There was a knock at the door,I told them to come in.

“Hey sweetie it’s me”Kellys soothing voice floated into the room,a smile grew on my face.Even though Kelly wasn't really around she was someone I looked up to,in a short time she became like a second mother to me.

“Hey Kelly”I greeted and sitting up,I tossed the book I had been fake reading to the side.She came and sat next to me,I was calming down a bit.

“I'm sure you are aware that we brought the boys with us,now are you okay for them to be here?”She asked getting straight to the point,when it came to this no one really beats around the bush.

“I'm fine Kelly,I'm a little nervous but I'm alright.”I replied,I couldn't look at her so I stared at my brightly colored socks and swung my feet.

“Maybe you should take your meds?”A deep voice came into the room,Teyvon,He came in with Rex and Rae following behind him.

“No,I'm fine”I replied,Rex came over and put his two front paws on my lap.I picked them up with my hands and made him stand on his hind legs,he was so cute.

“Well if you say so,but come down stairs dinner will be ready and if i'm not mistaken Rebecca and Rachel have arrived as well.”He informed me while leaving,I just sighed,I let go of rex and got up.Kelly followed right behind me,that wild heart beat was steadily making its way back.

I walked down the stairs and made my way into the living room,I was taking smaller steps as I got closer.I didn't know what I was gonna say or do,I didn't know how they would act.I stopped before I went into the livingroom,I took a deep breath,Kelly was still behind me and whispered something to me.

“Don't be scared,they missed you very much.”

I took one more breath and proceed into the livingroom,when I walked in my heart felt like it wanted to pop out my chest.

All of them was there,every single monroe boy.They looked great as ever,nothing really changed.

“Ciara!”Tommy shouted from Connies lap,he jumped off and ran up to me.He extended his arms for me to pick him up,I smiled and gave into his request.He wrapped his little arms around my neck and gave me a little kiss on the cheek,he cuddled into me as I went to sit down on the couch next to Rachel.

“Your looking better.”Jason observed,

“Feeling better.”I replied,there was a awkwardness and I could feel their eyes on me,though they say nothing.

“Jason,Mind coming in the kitchen me,connie and teyvon need to talk to you.”Deshawn asked walking in,Jason nodded and those four walked into the kitchen.Kellys phone went off making her get up and go to the back yard to take it,now it was only us.

The akward silence was unbarable,I looked at them and then looked around,they just stared at me.It wasnt really helping me calm down at this point.

“So we're all just gonna sit here in silence?”Rebecca finally spoke up,

“So how have you all been?”I asked,I wanted this silence to go away,to make my heart stop pounding.

“Fine.”They said,I just looked at tommy,he shrugged his shoulders.I tried to turn my attention away but there eyes was locked on me,I felt my face go hot.Unfortunately for me that meant I was blushing,well not blushing but definitely turning red.

“CiCi,Your cheeks are red!”Tommy blurted out,he then put his hands on his my cheeks to feel them.

Feeling embarrassed I set him down and got up,I walked outside to where kelly was.Fresh air would do the trick,it was too much tension in that room.What was with them,I thought they would at least be happy to see me!

I was happy to see them,but the vibe they gave me said something different.I can’t explain it,there was no joy in their eyes.Just curious stares and to be honest it felt Like I was suffocating,It felt like the room was closing in.

“Ciara are you alright?”Kelly asked seeing though I was clenching my chest again,

“Fine.Kelly have the boys been acting funny lately?”I didn't want to ask them,scared that I would only get the stares again.

“Well they been very distant lately,it seems that they try their hardest to stay away from the house.I would rarely see one of them around the house,just textes saying where they were going.I actually had to force them to come home once or twice.”Kelly started explaining and reminiscing,she looked up in the sky and gave a sigh.

“Thats odd,even for them,I remembered when I first got there I'd always see a Monroe boy around.”

“The only one I see now is Tommy and thats if the boys don’t take him with them,Xavier comes around every once a week to say hi but doesn’t stay for long.It breaks my heart sometimes,I mean I work hard and barely saw them but now it seems that I never see them.”Kelly’s voice started to crack a bit,she was starting to get too upset.

“It’s alright Kelly,I’ll talk to them.”I went in for hug cause it seemed like she needed me,even though she was a beast at her job,home she was nothing but gentle and sweet.Those boys had some nerve they now that she regrets not being around as much,but they always made a point to tell her she was a great mom.

“Thanks hun.”She released me and we walked in the house together,we walked in just in time for Teyvon to say that dinner was ready.

Dinner was always the best and dessert was ice cream,Teyvon was a master in the kitchen.Everyone was stuffed,at dinner however the table was rather quiet the only ones talking was the three siblings and Kelly and Jason,with the occasional whisper from me and rebecca.

I was sitting outside near the pool looking at the moon with my pup next to me,I had asked Rebecca and Rachel to drag the boys outside,i was tired of the little cold shoulder they were giving me.

I heard footsteps come as the walked to where I was,they each took a seat on the lounging chairs that was around.Rebecca and Rachel stood next to mine,just watching.

“Someone want’s to explain why no one has said anything to me?”I Blurted out,I was nervous and slightly angry.There was nothing but silence,but the stares were still being passed around for some reason. “You guys are starting to piss me off with just looking at me,someone say something!”

“Well...”Michael started to say “We just thought that you wanted nothing to do with us,I mean we haven't heard from you in months.We didn't know whether you were alright,getting better or getting worse.”

“Why would you think that? and second I never heard from you all either.It was like I never lived in the house,like I vanished.”I was becoming upset just at the words,deep down inside I hoped they missed me,that when they saw me they jump all over me to say hi.

“You gotta be kidding,because you're not at the house none of us can bare to be in the house but for so long.”Tyler spoke up,his voice was serious and a bit angry.He was sitting next to Trevor but I could tell from here who was who,michael was near kyle and javaughn was next to xavier.

“Just so sudden,Mom and dad sit us down to talk that you arent gonna be living with us anymore,how do you think we felt?”Trevor added,somewhere inside that day when I was eavesdropping on the intercom I knew that this was their true feelings.

“No warning or explanation,you just leave.We wanted to give you the space you needed to get better so we didn't come after you that day,but three and a half months of no calls or anything we assumed you didn't want to talk to us.”Kyle spoke his head turned from me,I however saw that his hands was clenched rather tightly together.

“You guys were fine before I got there so what's the difference?”I asked

“You really are dense.”Javaughn said with a chuckle lining up behind it;at least some things never change.

“Huh?”
I asked confused at this point,the wind blew a breeze that felt great against my face.My foundness for hoodies never changed however,I was still wearing them and forever will;unfortunetly outside it was a but humid.

“Ciara you may not have notice but since you been living at the house you made a change in all of us,something that we all noticed,well all but you.”Xavier explained with that mocking smile on his face,still a smart ass,always will be.

“We may not of been the nicest or courteous of people but you took a lot dealing with us jerks.”Trevor finished,

“Speak for ourselves,I was always nice to ciara!”Michael defended,

“Right,Michael was!”I countered,

“Why you got to put so much emphasis on the was part.”He laughed,it was starting to feel like old times,when we would all chill together.I really missed having them around all the time,but I still think its too soon to even think about moving back.

“Okay guys,so this means we all need to be communicating with each other from now on!”Rebecca jumped in,I had almost for a second forgot they were standing behind me.

“Okay!”Everyone shouted.

“Wait Ciara are you ever gonna come back to school?and by the way the twins birthday is coming up next weekend.”Rachel reminded me,I had forgot their birthday was coming up.

“Um well right now i'm just trying to get comfortable being close to people,but to answer yes I’ll come back.However it wouldn’t,make sense to go back so late in the year so I will be there next year.”I replied,the boys were playing with the dogs so it was just the girls talking.

“So are you gonna be there for the twins birthday?”Rebecca asked flipping her dark brown hair over her shoulder.

“What are they doing?”I asked,if it was a party I was definitely out.

“Well this year,they're just having a small dinner.Surprising because the twins like to do things big but for their seventeenth birthday they decide to have a dinner,but anyway are you gonna go?”

“Well if its just us then yes,just keep me posted cause if I know these boys they're planning more than that.”I replied,a simple dinner was never the monroes plans,even kelly doesn't do simple nor Jason.

“Roger!”They said.

We all sat around outside till it was eleven thirty at night,the older people was so engrossed in their conversations just like us we all lost time.It was nice seeing them,and now that they know that I actually missed them as soon as they left the texts came pouring in.I shook my head at all the texts they sent,It really wasnt the same with out the Monroe Boys.

I know I been gone for a whole month! I mean sheesh!Thanks for everyone that commented last chapter with meekeres ^.^ anyway I know this kinda sucked but we had to bring the boys back I mean this is living with the monroe boys! But thanks for all the love and support and staying with the story!