Chapter 37

I walked back to the stands,just confused as I could ever be.His words made sense but there was something about them,his words were sincere but his eyes burned with a secret.Maybe I was just over analyzing things,I mean everything must be the way he's explaining it if the boys and Rachel set up these ambushes.

This time though I made up my own date,Well meeting with Justin.Tomorrow Afternoon was when we would talk more,there was too many noisy people walking around to get into detail.

I made my way through people cheering and screaming to get back to my seat,I had made it just in time too because our team was about to win.I sat down not to much in a cheery mood,someone seemed to catch on because soon they were in my ear.

"You okay?"Javaughn slid down next to me,where was sam?

"I'm fine,I think."

My gazed stayed foreward as his turned towards me,I felt out of place here.My mood was numbish while everyone was hyped up on the game,I just sighed;One more to go.I had to get through these lasts games because I needed to learn how to get back out into society,I needed to get over these anxious feelings I had.

I looked over into the field,tyler stood at second base ready to catch whatever came his way.

As the ball was thrown I watched as the batter got ready,with all his might he reared the bat back and quickly brought it back to swing.The ball made contact with bat and off the ball went,it flew way out of where the diamond was.It was every out fielders dream to catch what seemed impossible,and this one definitely seemed impossible.

There were two people on the diamond now,one going past first base and the other halfway passing Tyler.As the ball looked as if it was gonna land over the gate an outfielder caught it,I looked back as the two noticed.The boy who had caught it threw it to his closes team mate,they were trying to get that other guy that passed tyler.With only seconds from tyler catching it in his hand the person slid to his base,My eyes must of been to slow cause I couldnt tell if tyler got him out or the boy was safe.I looked up at the stands where they were commenting the whole came in the box,It was there decision to make.

After a few agonizing second we heard them speak.

"Out."

Everyone shouted in joy,I however was still sitting down.The biggest game this school had concerning Baseball and I couldn't get excited,some supporter I was.The team ran out of the field,it was the end of the game.They grabbed Tyler and hoisted him up and started carrying him to the middle of the field.I smiled,this was the only time I have ever seen him truly smile.He always gave me a small smirk but never did he give me a full smile like he was now,well I just lied the only time I saw him smile is when I first came into the house.

The stands started to empty quickly,the sun was setting and we needed to get the Next Monroe boy ready for his game.

We found Tyler sooner or later with a swarm of girls around him,I rolled my eyes;Girls are so thirsty these days.I stood there while the other boys were pretty much doing the same as Tyler,well all but Javaughn who had Rebecca by the waist near the gate.I had noticed that Michael has been missing since I came back from the bathroom,so has sam.I shuddered at the thoughts about what those too could be up to,Micheal was my innocent Monroe and I wanted to keep that image that way.

"Ciara,the boys are taking too long and Rebecca and Javaughn are in love dovey mood.Please can you go drag Tyler,if he's not ready then their notready."Rachel complained,I'm guessing she already tried to get Tyler with that annoyed face on her.

"Sure i'll get right on that."I wanted to leave just as she did,I didn't have time for these girls.Taking a deep breath I made my way over to the half circle around Tyler,there was about seven girls tops.