Chapter 39-Guess what

He was no stranger on where to touch a girl, nor was he an amature. His hands were everywhere on me , and I mirrored the same actions. Though something in my head was telling me that this wasn't right, that I shouldn't be doing this. I didn't care though I just needed...that was it I don't know what I need, or more importantly what I wanted.

He broke the kiss , I was again pinned to his room door. He stared at me with deep brown eyes, I couldn't look at him. I turned away and he just brought my face back to its original position I couldn't deal with his intense gaze, I tried to end it with another kiss but he just kept me from his face.

“ What are you up to?” He asked, his voice was low and soft.

“What are you talking about, I'm not up to nothing.”

“Liar. You and Kyle sure do play some very wicked games.” He gave a faint smile and released me, I stood against the door as he walked towards his bed. He  sat down and ran his hands through his hair, he gave a sigh and patted the bed. Taking the hint I went to go and sit down next to him.

“ Listen it’s not that I wouldn't play along, cause trust me I would, I just can't because of you and the fact that Kyle wants you.” He looked up and I could see in his eyes that he saw right through me. “I know what happened in there may have pissed you off, but don't use me to piss him off, just won't work like that for two reasons. first, Im not the one that  get’s used. Second, you should already know how we Monroes operate, we don't do anything shady.”

I didn't have any words, I could only sit  there and get lectured.

Wow being lectured by the family’s whore, I felt my stomach cringed to that thought.

“Again, not saying I would of played along cause I would, but again don't use me because you're mad at kyle. Now if this is all cleared up, let's head back in and watch the movie.”

“Whatever.” I sighed and got up,I knew we had only missed maybe fifteen minutes of the movie, I got up and as I did I heard the door open. With any luck I was hoping it was rachel,unfortunately luck is never on my side. It was Kyle, hand in hand with her.

“Just hold on-”He was saying until he saw me and trevor, thats when he just stopped talking. I pretty sure he never even noticed that we left the room.

“What’s up.” Trevor said in the most normal voice ever,my eyes kept switching from her to him.

“Was just coming in here for something...What are ya’ll doing in here.”

“Is it any of your business.” I asked,

“Like I was asking Trevor.” He illiterated staring straight at me,

“Just a friendly moment,so what's up.” There goes the tone I was looking for,cocky and as if he had just did something he wasn’t suppose to.

“Whatever, second to last drawer right?”

“What-”Tyler and me where confused but it seemed he got over it. “Oh, Yeah, but...”

He dragged his sentence out trying to say something but it looked like he wasnt getting it out right, I just looked at him. What could be in the second to last drawer?As my curiosity grew I notice she was staring at me the whole time, not with a too friendly look either.

“What are you staring at?” I didn't yell, or cause a scene I just asked in the most chilled tone I could come up with.

“ Ill let you know when I find out.” She hung on so close to kyle arm, I looked at her then at Kyle who didn't care what the hell she said to me.