Chapter 1

The Beginning

"Mom, I will go check on the tailoring shop, if I'm lucky, I might get work there". Said Nadiya.

"Okay Nadiya, I pray immediately you reach there, they will let you work for them and please dear, act calmly and suppress that your anger okay?". Said her mom.

"Okay mom, I will try." Upon saying that, she rushed out.

Nadiya was on her way to the tailoring shop, praying and hoping she will work there as it is her only last hope because she has been to many other working places to become an apprentice, but was denied the work and she doesn't want to start a fight with anyone because her mom instructed her not to.

Sometimes she prefers showing her anger because that will make you get what you want and even if you didn't get what you want, at least you will show someone his place.

She finally reached the tailoring shop and gazed at the building.

"Assalamu Alaikum." said Nadiya trying to enter the shop while peeping into the room.

"Wa'alaikumus Salam lady, what do you want?" Said a lady that was the same height with Nadiya, just that she's fatter than Nadiya and Nadiya even concluded she's older than her mentally. Then there's another woman who look like her mother's age, probably the boss.

Then she saw four young ladies gossiping about her and she was right because they were pointing at her and eyeing her. Nadiya calmed herself down and didn't even look at them. She was surprised as to why this sudden behavior, she knows that she isn't someone that people like so much but she didn't even start introducing herself or even talking further, she thought. This is going to be a tough row for her.

After five minutes of thinking and wondering what she will say, Nadiya finally spoke.

"Well my name is Nadiya and I was told you guys take apprentices, so I came here to work here as an apprentice." Nadiya concluded.

The woman after listening to Nadiya looked her from head to toe and at the same time looking at the lady whom was also doing the same.

The lady didn't utter a word nor did she start telling her the amount to bring and all the things she needed to bring before becoming an apprentice.

After taking too long of replying, she finally spoke, "you need to bring 50 thousand...." She couldn't finish before Nadiya interrupted her.

"50 thousand?!! But that's too much for just a single person." Nadiya said demanding answer from the lady not knowing that the 'boss' is shooting daggers at her.

"Young lady, I didn't even finish listing out the things you need to bring you're exaggerating this much? Well looks like you can't work here."

"Listen, I really want to learn how to sew but at the same time, I can't simply pay 50 thousand. It's way too much. But still tell me what I need to bring and also change that amount into something cheaper like 30 or 25 thousand... and you" pointing at the four ladies "don't mess with me because ever since I entered this shop, you've been eyeing and gossiping about me, but let me tell you something, I'm Nadiya and no single soul mess with me and get away with me." Nadiya said angrily.

The four ladies kept shut, feeling scared to utter a word to her. Nadiya is taller than them and fatter than them as well, so that makes them feel scared of her, and why wouldn't they? Judging by Nadiya's angry face, they are bound to be.