Chapter 37

"Sir, I think we should all park randomly in the premises or behind the trees so that no one will suspect us." Officer Bala spoke specifically to Inspector Fatihu from the walkie-talkie while the rest hear as well. He's driving ahead of the other police vans behind him, leading the way since he knows the location. There are other policemen in the car with him.

"Good idea Bala. Alright people, let's park in different places." He ordered and got a reply from them before they all parked with enough space between each car. They alighted and meet in one place, quite far from the mansion.

"That is the place sir." Officer Bala said to him while looking right there. They all turn their heads and gazed at the house, astonishment enveloping every one of them as they continue to look at the mansion. Hajiya Hadiya watches with so many emotions; her husband and daughter are inside here. If the former will show anger and hatred once he sees her, the latter will surely express happiness. She just hope they succeed in saving her and they pray they don't even meet.

"Listen to me everyone, we're finally here and all of us have one goal and that is to rescue Nadiya. We need to be extra careful as they're criminals and we might not know what they're capable of doing, even though we also come prepared. We know that they must be having in mind that one way or the other, they'll be expecting us to come get the girl. First of all, we'll scan the surrounding by spreading and see if there's any access to the door of the house." Inspector Fatihu said and they nodded simultaneously.

He continues, "Remember that all of you have been given a device, it's to communicate with you and if you've found any thing at all to share or suggest or maybe you've found the girl while we've separated, you'll let us all know. Since we're separating to search through, if you're in any sort of trouble as well, you'll inform through the device. If we've accomplished our mission, we'll inform each other and hurry back to the car so that we'll leave the place immediately. So are we all ready?"

"Yes sir!" They chorused.

They all spread with determination and concentration. Some split quadruply, like Umar, Abubakr, Zaliha and Nadiya's mother while Inspector Fatihu suggests that he'd go with three constables and then Officer Bala will go with the last constable with him, making them ten in number.

"I think we need to check the backyard, maybe there's a back door." Umar suggested while they separate from the policemen and the trio agreed and head there.

The quads squat while walking as they reach the premises so as not to be caught through the windows of the mansion. Upon arriving at the backyard, they sight the backdoor and their hearts beat suddenly due to the big discovery which will no doubt lead them inside the house and probably locate where Nadiya might be.

"Should we open it?" Abubakr asked while they're few inches away from the door. Umar thinks for a minute while the trio waits eagerly for an approval. What if they open it and it makes a sound and then they get caught right there? What if they open the door and come face to face with any of the criminals? That's the questions lingering Umar's mind right now. God forbid such thinking to happen because if it does, then their plan is completely ruined and they're all doomed, no cap.

"Let's do this." Umar said and Nadiya's mother tenses before she felt a hand on her shoulder which happens to be Zaliha's, trying to comfort her if at all it's possible in this situation. Right then, Umar opened the door and they entered.

***

At the same time, Inspector Fatihu and his three constables are also searching for an entrance. They dare not approach the front door or think of entering through there for the life of them. There's high chance of getting caught and that'll even be foolish of them to think of doing that. So one of the constable starts peeping through the windows of the mansion to see what's happening inside, but curtains has completely block his vision. The only solution is to enter through the back door, which they're planning on telling the rest.