Chapter 12

They arrived school together playing sibling's game on the road, something they normally do. Hikmah racing Umar on the road with much speed without feeling scared as she's used to it while Umar overtake her and finally, Hikmah won by entering the gate first.

"You're really good at racing." Umar said to his sister as he got out of the car.

"I know right. I'm no match for you." She proudly said while cleaning invisible dirt from her shoulder.

"Whatever. Let me get going before I miss class." He said and quickly left before she replied.

"Hey Hikmah." Khadijah called from behind making Hikmah to frown at first but when she realized who it was, she smiled broadly.

"Hey Khadijah. How are you?" She answered while hugging her.

"I'm fine. I was just about to get to class." Khadijah said after exchanging hugs.

"Okay. Let's go before we miss the lectures." She said to her and together they walk to class.

Hikmah and Khadijah are friends. They're offering the same course and that was what make them friends, more like best friends. Hikmah and Khadijah are almost alike and it makes them love each other more. Hikmah is friendly just like Khadijah but Hikmah is not as jealous as Khadijah. She's aware herself.

                                •^•^•^•

"Oh my God it's almost 10." Nadiya said to herself. She's having lecture by 10 and thank God she has dressed up, just breakfast and she's done. She has never missed or went to class late and she's hoping she wouldn't. She quickly went to the dinning room and thank Goodness, breakfast has been served. She saw aunt and uncle already seated.

"Good morning aunt and Uncle." She said fastly while adjusting her loafer. Almost slipping from the floor.

"Careful there." Aunt said immediately as Nadiya was about to fall.

"Morning dear, how are you doing?" Her Uncle replied with a smile on his face.

"I'm fine Uncle." She said while seating to take her cereal which she poured on her bowl before sitting.

"How are you dear?" Aunt asked Nadiya who was busy eating her cereal quickly.

"I'm fine aunt." She replied, mouthful of cereal. "Where's Khadijah? Isn't she going to have breakfast?" Nadiya asked after finishing her cereal, ready to leave.

"She's left around as her class is by 9am." Aunt replied, eating her cereal gently while Alhaji Sani Dukku was trying to make a call, prolly business stuff.

Alhaji Sani Dukku is a tycoon who is very rich and also a business-like person. He runs business with many rich people in the country and even outside the country. He owns a company in Lagos, Abuja and Gombe. He also trade for LG Goods. He treat with China about goods he trade. He is fifty-five years old.

Then again, Hajiya A'ee is a forty-two year old woman who is simple and calm. She was once a full-time house wife who has nothing to do with work because she doesn't feel like it and she finds it peaceful and happy staying at home with her family. But her husband is feeling as though she's not only refusing to work just like that, but because she doesn't want to ask him albeit she told him that she lacks nothing from him and she doesn't need any work to do.